Dr. Pierce Thread

Haven't been to this place in awhile because it has become utter shit. Where are all the red pill threads? How come no one is sharing Dr William Pierce, an icon of American patriotism and nationalism? You all think you are "red pilled" but don't know shit.

Here ya go you fucking Normies.
youtube.com/watch?v=SuoSkgffP88

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
youtube.com/watch?v=2D6VUvbnYK4
youtube.com/watch?v=bwp7tVZuXKM
youtube.com/watch?v=njjI6Me5o_U
youtube.com/watch?v=35tGM-Tsahk
youtube.com/watch?v=RWSx46u1q0I&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now lets see if this gets shoad by the "mods". Doubt it will even come to that, no one will respond to a real thread anymore.

Sad. This place had potential once upon a time. All the good ones left. The leddit meme is true.

I am here brother, I often listen to the doctor's speeches. They have aged very well(Which isn t exactly a good thing)

Hello. I was just about to leave the thread. I listen to the Dr. daily and his recordings are even more true today. You are right, it is not a good thing, yet there must be some hope in our struggle.

Everyone should read The Occidental Observer

Come on anons. Don't let this thread die. Stop replying to slide threads that are pervasive on this site these days.

Very good suggestion. Thank you user

Come anons.

If this thread were about Lauren Southern it would have 300 replies by now

bumping for a legendary man

Lmfao. Sadly, you are correct. This is why I came to this chan, just to see how low it has sunk. I doubt even a quarter of anons know who Dr Pierce is.

Thank you sir, and agreed. Dr Pierce is a one of a kind thinker.

bump

Let's get a decent thread here to the top anons. Please share some Dr.Pierce videos or at least bump so maybe these normies will learn something.

Some of my favorites of Dr.Pierce were his discussions on Hatti and Rhodesia.

Hatti
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
Rhodesia
youtube.com/watch?v=2D6VUvbnYK4

pierce rules

I normally just lurk and occasionally post for bants.
This one's pretty good.
youtube.com/watch?v=bwp7tVZuXKM

Fame of a dead man's deeds is a really excellent introduction in pierce's philosophy as well as a history of the "movement".

Thanks for sharing user. Irving is a very interesting figure who presents evidence and a perspective that most don't get an opportunity to hear. His research is a must for any one interested in history.

Yes absolutely!

>muh appeal to authority

Keep this thread alive anons. Stop replying to slide shills and/or ledditers.

Are you lost friend?

I listen to this particular recording whenever I feel in need of some inspiration.
What is the most important thing in your own lives anons?
youtube.com/watch?v=njjI6Me5o_U

I heard he tried stating a cult called Cosmo-theism where he believed whites were god or something?

It's literally just pantheism. Whites are discussed largely in terms of advancing human civilization.

Pierce starts around 2:00
youtube.com/watch?v=35tGM-Tsahk

Wasn't a cult. It was a philosophy thats intention was to give people back a sense of purpose in life itself. Dr.Pierce often talked about how Christianity had cucked itself and was a driving factor in the nihilism that plagues the modern world.
Here is a quote from Pierce on his concept of "cosomotheism"..
"All we require is that you share with us a commitment to the simple, but great, truth which I have explained to you here, that you understand that you are a part of the whole, which is the creator, that you understand that your purpose, the purpose of mankind and the purpose of every other part of creation, is the creator's purpose, that this purpose is the never-ending ascent of the path of creation, the path of life symbolized by our life rune, that you understand that this path leads ever upward toward the creator's self-realization, and that the destiny of those who follow this path is godhood."

forgot pic

Thanks user. Saved

Excellent video brother!

nice one indeed

This gif is a disturbing one. But a good one. Thanks for sharing brother

Here is a nice history lesson from the Dr.
A must for anyone interested in truth.
youtube.com/watch?v=RWSx46u1q0I&t=2s

it's a sad sight

Indeed brother

Keep this thread going boys. Lots of decent red pills in here that the normies need. Lets see if we can get a real thread to the top

great video!

haha I raise your Polydoros, times change.

the usual suspects

Haha yeah, Times change reality doesn't.

While blaming the white man for everything, why not go all the way.

YOU ARE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

I mean just look at their names. Obviously not white lmao. Sometimes I wonder what Dr.Pierce would have to say about the state of the world today.

I swear every time I see Trudeau on TV he's crying or giving millions to some minority.

Traitors get the bullet first.

He would think it's beyond hopeless. Short of a military coup in the US... I don't see anything happening. The siren's song is way too strong.

This pic, holy shit.

Perfectly normal to jail people for thought crimes.

>fake chimney

also, the soccer team is British POWs

The point is those were work camps, nothing more.

And unfortunately.. I would agree with the Dr. once again

Wow so the ebil natziz were able to genocide and incinerate the 6 gorillion with a faulty, flimsy, inadequate crematory while at war for 6 years?!?
German industrialism at its finest!

>ITS THE KIKES

this seems to hold up

sadly the majority of anons here know Dr.Pierce only from MM videos and at that by something he said one time.

NO DON"T LOOK INTO THIS! STOP! DELETE DELETE

Why the fuck do I have the same name as the first scientist?

Oy vey!!!! Fake news!! Delet goyim!!!!