Average American Classroom in 2050 Will Look Like This

>le 56% meme
what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hGiKr59soFQw
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/australian-army-bans-male-recruits-to-get-female-numbers-up/news-story/69ee9dc1d4f8836e9cca7ca2e3e5680a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh its that r9k girl right

>tfw bloodline is 100% European

I'm leaving this country

who's the qt m8

that puta on the bottom left with the black hair. she is probably autistic and is waiting for a columbine like situation to take out all of her classmates.

You're shoelace is untied.
>tfw 50% Anglo, 25% Emu, and 25% CUNT

But where will you go lad? The whole western world is cucked.

Ill be dead by then. Feels damn good.

Its photos like this that make me scared to have kids. I can only imagine being a fly on the wall in this class, the shit you'd hear, the shit you'd see.

That white girl is probably so fucked man.

Is that Eliza in the front row?

You trying to join the army?

typical New Zealand Primary school.
feelsbad.jpg

Central Europe is attractive.

What makes you ask that?

The obvious answer is to prevent this by revoking birthright citizenship for non-asian minorities and begin mass-scale deportations. The problem is how to get there from where we are now.

Not white enough but dear god would i have this much rather than OPs pic.

Stay in the Far North of the country. It is too cold here for the beaners and niggers so it is mostly whites.

what she will do?

>The problem is how to get there from where we are now without exerting a unrespectable amount of effort.
Fixed that for you, user.

lovely

>12/05/2016
>May

Because i am too and am putting a group together with a bunch of boys who are aswell.

user., you know that anti-whites push "Diversity" into places like Finland, right?

Diversity is a code word for White Genocide—it means chasing down white flight.

I am but im a burger, should be swearing in next week and hopfully gone before New Years.

204. Revolutionaries should have as many children as they can. There is strong scientific evidence that social attitudes are to a significant extent inherited. No one suggests that a social attitude is a direct outcome of a person’s genetic constitution, but it appears that personality traits are partly inherited and that certain personality traits tend, within the context of our society, to make a person more likely to hold this or that social attitude. Objections to these findings have been raised, but the objections are feeble and seem to be ideologically motivated. In any event, no one denies that children tend on the average to hold social attitudes similar to those of their parents. From our point of view it doesn’t matter all that much whether the attitudes are passed on genetically or through childhood training. In either case they ARE passed on.

205. The trouble is that many of the people who are inclined to rebel against the industrial system are also concerned about the population problems, hence they are apt to have few or no children. In this way they may be handing the world over to the sort of people who support or at least accept the industrial system. To insure the strength of the next generation of revolutionaries the present generation should reproduce itself abundantly. In doing so they will be worsening the population problem only slightly. And the important problem is to get rid of the industrial system, because once the industrial system is gone the world’s population necessarily will decrease (see paragraph 167); whereas, if the industrial system survives, it will continue developing new techniques of food production that may enable the world’s population to keep increasing almost indefinitely.

Dumb amerimutt

Reminder that Trump is full of shit and none of the illegals are even being deported, they are just being held in prison like systems paid for by US tax payers

haha I got you

Canada has it worse. youtu.be/hGiKr59soFQw

That's just fine, if you want to be average.
Simpleton.

Nice man, what you going in as?
You're lucky you don't have to deal with liberal bullshit over there.

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/australian-army-bans-male-recruits-to-get-female-numbers-up/news-story/69ee9dc1d4f8836e9cca7ca2e3e5680a

She's gonna be the first female school shooter.
Screencap this.

Attention whore on Sup Forums.
>implying the Army is recruiting men
We need more Stronk wimminz

I'd fuck the one with striped shirt.

Don't send kids to public schools. Even if the people are white, those schools are fucked. I sent mine to private schools. My daughter's class has 0 niggers and one spic and my son's class has one token niglet and no spics. There is one poo in each class and a few asians, the rest are white. The parents are cancer, though, they are pushing for more diversity in my sons school. My daughter's school is accused of being raycist, that's why we picked it. Public schools are outright cancers. Teachers are often niggers in white schools, and there are diversity nigs and spics from other areas. But this country is definitely fucked.

>Canacucks try to get shitskin kids excited about reading by making them wave their closed books arounds and sing and dance but never read the book
wtf

Yeah i know thats why i have made this group to get as many guys in as possible who are dealing with this bullshit so we can attempt to have an affect on changing it.

infantry, trust me bro our military is cucked beyond belief too, but I have so many moral waivers from criminal shit the only thing available is infantry, which is the only thing I wanted anyway. What you going in as? Austrailian Rambo except against emus?

America is now 56%, 2020 it will be 34% and 2050 0.056%

true but by that time there wont be anyone left in finland because of lack of replacment birth rate.

She could get it, tbqh

Also for such a cold ass place dont you guys have alot of muds and nogs?

Yeah you're millitary is dealing with it too but trust me bro it's no here near as bad as ours.
Yeah good shit, why not go marines? I'd much prefer marines over army better training.
Heres something i bet you don't know that will make you realise ours is more retarded.
Our recruitment is run by civilians not by military.
They adopted a company called Skeema in 2005 to handle recruitment, and when you want to get into the army,navy or air force its the civilian psych who determines if you are suitable or not, not anyone in the military.

heres a more typical auckland/orcland school.
hope we make the le 56%

>she

Nothing. Let it happen. The minority whites will be insanely redpilled and willing to form an ethnostate.

I actually was in the USMC DEP for 7 months but got arrested and kicked out. Got all my court shit cleared up so im taking another crack at getting into the military. It was fun but the USMC gets pretty brainwashy and the quality of life is absolute shit.

Thats kinda how it is here, I went to MEPS this past wednesday and its rude as fuck civvy doctor contractors who do all the processing shit, theyre fucking assholes, rude, talk down to you, yell at you for absolutely nothing. Lol just like the military.

>hurrr le trap meme durrrrrrrr
kill yourself faggot

Thats too bad man.
Yeah shit all goes fucked when you get women and weak cunts involved with anything.
Good luck with training this time and stay out of trouble.

I've always thought that Canada had a relatively homogeneous population. Until, I went to Toronto where, visually, it definitely seemed like whites were a minority. So many Asians.

yea good luck to you too Starya, the women and poof faggots will always be the strong mans downfall.

my benis is groing

Write in her diary

Homeschooling is the only option left, pol.

Heroin

Not for long.

>tfw you’ve no African or Hispanic heritage
>tfw your county is %91 white
>tfw your town is literally voted most patriotic town in America
>tfw your region is referred to as little Germany

Fellow Arkansan in Stuttgart?

What the fuck is wrong with these girls? Did Michael J Fox write their signs for them? Did they all just have a stroke in the middle of it? I can barely read that shit.

Hahahahahahhahahahaha

You didn't count on TRUMP!

no more nigger immigration to Amerikkka!

Sigh... it is all disgusting.

>he still believes Drumpf will get anything done
The delusion. Sad!

Spread this around

I thought Hitler got rid of all the kikes in Poland?

this. public schools are trash. private schools are okay. god tier is homeschooling but only if you can make sure the kids get enough social experience to not become autists

LE 56% FACE
LITERALLY HALF OF WHITES IN USA ARE OVER 50

trigger the bomb switch in her hand

>Teachers are often niggers in white schools
In my experiences, this isn't true. I'm in school to be a teacher and 99% of my program and every single content area is full of white people.

Lol central Europe aka slav "2nd world" countries are only good on the internet. Theyre poor, even compared to Mediterranean countries

>He thinks Americans will be alive two years from now.

And its beutiful

>Average American Classroom i
Let's not act like this literally isn't happening in every white country on earth (Poland excluded.) I think it's safe to say we all have problems.

Why do we have to live in the worst timeline?

>And its beutiful
Having a warped sense of beauty.
Showing intelligence level also.

>Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect
my new waifu

>meme

I live in a big city. To have found a school with not a single niglet in a kids class is an accomplishment. They have token nigs everywhere, though.

thinking about just stacking money until my 40s and retiring in some 3rd world country where I can buy a mansion and have maids and shit, (my aunt and uncle are poor as shit by burger standards and they had all that in Mexico)

sure, moving away from le 56% into a le 5% place seems weird but I'd rather live where I can treat the local populace like serfs than around white liberals and violent nignogs

Doesn't stop there lad, there was this history professor in college that looked and talked exactly like a cholo, taught chicano/latin history kek.

he looked at me weird when I said I wanted to be a prosecutor

This would be a very ideal life. I wonder what it would cost.

ciara/eliza is the cutest

My daughter had a coal burner with a love of pitbull. The daughter was attacked by a nigger dog on the street, and it caused all kinds of cognitive dissonance with the fat bitch. They eventually got rid of her, but fuck this constant struggle with those shitty teachers. In private school you are customer, so you don't have to deal with this government employee unaccountable bullshit. I wouldn't send kids to state schools too because of that. US government is niggers, needs to be avoided at all costs.

Wat?
So you Daughter is a coal burner
Speak English

My cousin's kid goes to an Episcopal school which preaches diversity. The majority of the school is white Trump voters but all the teachers are liberals who want diversity and tolerance. They had some presentation and some kid managed to project nigger up on the screen. Since then they've had seven different talks about diversity and respect. No surprise the head of school is a Jew.

fall in love too easily and become obsessed

She had a coal burner teacher who was apparently some pit bull advocate.

>Central Europe is attractive.
Why, in what way?

>Jew
>Chinese
>Black
>Black
>Black
>White
>Hispanic
>Fat
>Jew
>Black
>Black/Chinese
>Black
>Hispanic

gross

Looks like an average American classroom today.

would cuddle with the 3D Tomoko

>Upstate NY
>Italian
wut

>in 2050

I just graduated from high school and that's about what my class looked like. In a semi well-off private school.

Make money while the economy is strong.
Have an Exit plan.
This country is going down in flames.

eat shit finngolian