youtube.com/watch?v=a8c5wmeOL9o
youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc&t=
youtu.be/x2TtwW0zGPw
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/40266892/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0LR3cjLTeo&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=6APiPNsOyz8
youtube.com/watch?v=hBov6WKlQr8
youtube.com/watch?v=rw0GjxqVFdI
reddit.com/r/hiphopheads/comments/7c8nga/jonwayne_opens_up_about_being_sexually_assaulted/dpotnic/
imgur.com/a/MOVeO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He stopped being funny

Who cares

F O R G O T T E N

Who?

In prison for mass murder, obviously.

He's a hell of a lot more funny nowadays actually

Tim Heidecker ruined his life because he disagreed with his politics

he's part of a secret defense project

He says he’s working on a video game.

Yeah real fucking funny.

youtu.be/TosCuHouHlM

he's still at least a foot taller than time heidcucker
He stopped caring.

His latest videos are kinda depressing, that's all I know

Not even close
MDE isn't making shit like this anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=mVWZOP8GrLA
youtube.com/watch?v=QKwMFas9XnY

was funny 2bh

Last I heard, he shot up a church in Texas.

you know he is a jew right?

You kept forcing an unaesthetic version of a meme and you millhoused it. Good fucking job faggots.

far from one

Pedo

If he had just shut his mouth we would have had season 2 of World Peace by now. Did Brett Gelman, Joe Bernstein etc make enough of a stink to cause Turner to axe the show because they didn't want to be associated a "Neo-nazi Alt-right white supremacist propaganda program" like all the articles were calling it? Yes. But that wouldn't have happened if Sam wasn't being an edgelord on Twitter and saying the most over the top racist shit possible at the time. If he had just kept his mouth shut or at least dialed it back there may still have been articles but not enough for a network to axe a show that had extremely high ratings and had already been renewed for Season 2 and a 100 episode deal. But with Sam talking about gassing kikes on Twitter of course it's gonna get shitcanned.

Nick immediately left MDE and hasn't been involved since, and Charls followed soon after. Neither of them are on speaking terms with Sam anymore and Sam particularly hates Charls for some reason (one of the Hydewars eps was about cutting him out of his life since he was "toxic"). MDE is dead, and Sam killed it by being such an autist on Twitter.

He's also focusing on making a video game and another book and says moving forward his content will switch almost entirely to "printed media" so even solo Sam vids are a thing of the past. Fucking sucks.

World Peace was unironically one of the greatest things I've ever watched and it's a miracle that it aired at all. The execs at Adult Swim had their back despite all the controversy until Sam went too far and Turner shut it down. AS even tried to purchase the rights to the WP season 2 scripts after its cancellation and Sam (and Nick, Charls and anyone else associated with him) was blacklisted so they could give it to another sketch comedy group and have them make it as a different show because they liked it so much.

Fuck Sam. Fuck Bernstein etc way more ofc, but it almost seemed like Sam was intentionally trying to sabotage it all.

youtube.com/watch?v=aOONJGE9FVI

What am I looking at here?

A 33 year old man who sleeps with 15 year old girls

>obviously
obviously you dont know just how much he keeps getting away with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=a8c5wmeOL9o

no he isn't, he doesn't put in the same work he used to. see: his long ass rant videos with him driving

she's hot desu

Yeah dude I love watching some ugly hobo drive a car for 2 hours and babble about nothing and then demand money from me like the blacks he makes fun of

I dunno but I finally got my book in the mail a little while back though I haven't had a chance to read it yet so I dunno if it's even good. Better have been worth the wait, Sam. I know you're here. Somewhere...

The only remotely funny thing he did was the Paradigm Shift video.
Everything else is literally the ramblings of a crazy person.

Would smash desu

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc&t=

Which video does sam talk about cutting off charls?

Fug. What a piece of shit. He's wahabbi islam tier. How the fuck can you complain about woman being a certain way then taking a younger gal who was still being molded by her perceptions and absolutely ruining her for life in all her relationships in the future?
I'll never be able to look at the meme the same way again.

He fell down the memory hole

I don't know if that video is actually about Charls. I think it's more directed at MDE "Stans" who would write to Sam saying they could help him or introduce him to people who could advance his career and basically when it got down to it they were full of shit and just wasting his time to LARP. and this happened over and over so Sam made a video about it and how he doesn't feel guilty about telling people like that to fuck off.

MDE published smocaine 3 recently and had Sam do all the promo for it so I doubt nick and charls hate his guts because that was basically their work.

Btw I generally agree with what you said, but I think sams partial expectation of a cancel was an attempt to prove how corrupt the tv "edgy (but still needs to be leftist) scene is rn. And I thinl that point was made. Its just a question if it was worth it. And to be fair, the final reason it was pulled was bullshit that was made up by bernstein and a bunch of other comedians. "Swastikas!!"

Some say he died. Some say he fled to Argentina like his idol. I say this is a slide thread and OP is a faggot.

Sammy "you can run, but you can't" Hyde

where is this from? why he look so fucked up

checked, and I need the video that gif is from because I fucking love it

NOT SAM

NO

I CANT DEAL WITH THIS

I TRUSTED THAT MAN

He geeked too greedily, and too deep.

EUGH EH EH EHAGHAGHA
youtu.be/x2TtwW0zGPw

He has shit opinions about Doom. DOOM id a masterpiece

better than Andy Kaufman tbqh

Who is this, why should I care, and why do I have to keep seeing his disgusting fucking hebe face?

anymore info?
first time ive seen this

Smocaine 3 was filmed in 2013, it just wasn't released until 2017. It was directed by Ruse who also did all of the editing etc and since it probably took a shitload of time and effort he asked Sam to promote it so it got seen.

There are a lot of 10+ minute sketches filmed from the same period of time, all with ultra-high production value and directed/filmed by Ruse/Thanks Computer/Pomp&Clout, that still have yet to see the light of day, although a few have trickled out and uploaded by fans through the Bombstrap USB flash drives that were for sale a few times this year. Sam also has a screenshot on his Facebook of a huge folder of videos that have never been released (Williamsburg Street Interviews Pts 4 through 8 and a ton of other long vids) that he posted years ago and seems to just be taunting the fans with. No idea why they'd film all that shit just for it to never be released, or leaked to a few people who happen to buy the Bombstrap flash drives before they sell out. They must've had a plan for all that content (maybe originally meant to be World Peace? They did use at least parts of two old skits in WP that they filmed back in 2013.)

Still pissed at Sam for fucking everything up. Don't blame Nick and Charls at all for jumping ship.

fake news

What's the story with this? Did he visit us or what the fuck happened?

Childhood is thinking Sam is funny, adulthood is realizing Charls is a true intellectual and a pure rolemodel

I first saw this shit this week. Fuck I hope it is fake because if there is an ounce of truth to it then I am disgusted by Sammy now.

He had a habbenings

>being a Chad is bad

He literally works at fucking Home Depot now

Depressing 2bh

I'm in no position to judge

>He literally works at fucking Home Depot now
big if true
you got proof?

All the info can be found on the /r9k/ archive but right now has server failures.
It's been like 4 years since that happened

Here's a thread with recent info
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/40266892/

Charls and Andy have been putting out some good stuff through Bombstrap
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0LR3cjLTeo&t=

He's also been doing some fun bits on stream, less about gaming more about him in his element doing tangents
youtube.com/watch?v=6APiPNsOyz8
youtube.com/watch?v=hBov6WKlQr8

They had to do normie things after they bet it all on a potential TV career and a cabal of talentless post-modern asshats fucked them over.

Charls is making some really good stuff right now, I'm sure Nick is writing while he's in his ruthless pursuit of shekels, and Sam is doubtlessly plotting his next mass shooting as we speak.

>sam hyde
>samuel hayden

Don't forget to send him your NEET box, you impressionable bandwagon faggots!

Someone post his LE EPIC FUNI """""SKIT""""" where he talks about how he defiled that stupid kid. Great hero you guys have.

one of his most recent videos

45 minutes of him rambling in a truck on his way to work

I think it was called good morning asshole or something

>tfw even Sam Hyde is a poorfag

youtube.com/watch?v=rw0GjxqVFdI

If this shit is true then Sam will be the first to go into the showers

He actually owns a bunch of crypto and is retiring off of that. He used to talk about it on his Twitter before it got taken down.

His book also has a reference to crypto on the cover "DAO Tokens". Google for "DAO Hard Fork Disaster"

Charls is legit crazy desu. He exists on a plane mere mortals like us can't comprehend, he wsa bound to leave eventually.

He's using viral marketing to make dumbasses like you want to watch whatever he does next

It would've happened anyway you naive twat. People would've found old material and stinker articles
would've been written forcing Turner's hand regardless, there's no pleasing the left.

What happened to you, user? Why did you fall victim to pic related?

He looks dead

This is real. He literally brags about Marky in the "Boston Ross" video; it censors out her name every time he says it but you can read his lips and also he literally says the same shit that's in these texts about telling her not to eat before they meet the next day so he can take her anal virginity.

Also, more Sam Hyde texts just recently surfaced with yet another girl...read this comment:

reddit.com/r/hiphopheads/comments/7c8nga/jonwayne_opens_up_about_being_sexually_assaulted/dpotnic/

The album:
imgur.com/a/MOVeO

I personally find the texts in the above album fucking hilarious but yeah, he is a legitimate sick fuck and has a very long pattern of this type of behavior with a ton of teenage girls.

There's more info on his relationship with Marky on some lolcow forum I can't be bothered to search for, but do a Reverse Image Search on this picture he took of her and you should be able to find it.

> MDE was never political

This is actually what some people believe

There is nothing political about that pic. Stop smoking, user, stop it right now

>Also if your parents are rich plz bankroll MDE

Oh come on this is beyond fake

quality content

That sucks (maybe abusive) but 16 is fair game.

he was just another man trying to teach me something

Yeah, I'm going to need more than randomly scattered pictures and schizo posts on various boards.

I'm tired of seeing his fucking face.

a phone camera with terrible lighting can make ANYONE look terrible

Anyone who has a problem with this is a cancerous ledditor who should leave this website and never return. Imagine virtue signalling to the anus of the internet

You mean the how to drive video or whatever? I actually thought that was hilarious and couldn't stop laughing.

the picture of the two of them together is not enough or something you dipshit?