Charlottesville Report Proves It Was Set Up

The city of Charlottesville released a report yesterday that seems to confirm that violence at the Unite The Right Rally was a set up.

Police were told to stand down.

Barricades were at a minimum.

Police women defending the intersection where the sjw was killed was told to leave by superiors.

Police Chief Al Thomas was heard by several people in the command center saying to “let them fight, it will make it easier to declare an unlawful assembly” and shut down the rally

The report concludes with: “was unable to protect the right of free expression and facilitate the permit holder’s offensive speech.”

Trump proven right. State police in response to report now agree with him.

americanalttimes.com/single-post/2017/12/02/Report-Proves-Charlottesville-Was-A-Set-Up

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

b-but a hamplanet had a heart attack, that means Trump is Hitler

Literally whoes ville?

REV UP THE DODGE BOYS

no way

hambeasts lives matter!

the right protesters were led/herded right into antifa purposely.

CIA asset on scene seeding CNN (CIA asset) talking points.
Set and control the narrative.
Soros funded groups (assets).
All the players on ground for a early color revolution civil disturbance.
Learn to recognise what you are looking at, USA.

Well....facts don't matter anyway. What counts is the narrative. They're never going to be sympathetic or paint a pretty picture over a WN rally. Ever. We are living in post-WWII times. "De-nazification" factory still running.

Fug.
Pic of CIA asset. On CNN

Much like the fake jewish center bomb threats, no one in the public will learn about this and jews will still shamelessly use their lie to advance their agenda.

It's really mind blowing that people who claim to be aware of jew fuckery decide to hold the largest wn rally in decades in a jew/shitlib run city. Does no one learn anything?

Made a thread about the false flag when it happened. You can find it in the archives below.

[ARCHIVE OF KB THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

can you dumb this down for me?

We already knew it was a setup, the mayor told the police to stand down when tensions where high.

We already knew this, Dicky Spencer lead Unite the Right straight into a trap all for his fucking shitty photo op. You have been warned about the alt right you have been warned about the alt right how many times do we need to tell you.

fAG

>Police women defending the intersection where the sjw was killed was told to leave by superiors.
see
this nonsense has to to stop....
when all comes to all they can't do shit, everyone knows.

It's like here, to become a police officer you have to be in good shape, and above 1.85m tall. For some reason womyn because they are so stronk doesn't need that, because they are stronk...

Ugh I want off this retarded ride, more and more join to....

Sliding, but when I was younger I had a friend a couple of years younger than me then, he was only 15. They had been smoking hash at this ran down old abandoned house and was ambushed by three female officers(one was prolly a student since they were three). And this kid wasn't big for his age either, so those three was not able subdue him. He simply tried to talk with them as they was trying to arrest them and he first kept just like pushing them away. They got more and more furious for not being able to subdue him, evenetually he just put them on the ground and ran off. They were not able to get him...
Against a 15 yo kid that on top of it was not as developed nor big as his peers....

How do you think they will ever do with a grown man? They won't not even 10 of them vs 1

This

Niggers are not fully human

I'm not sure if this was set up from all sides, or just the police trying to shut it down.

Either way, don't let it discourage you.

Virginia's governor already had it set in his mind weeks before the rally even began that he was going to have it declared an unlawful assembly.

There was absolutely nothing unlawful about it. Liberal Charlottesville and liberal retard McAuliffe just wanted to flex their gay liberal muscles and put down the right's speech. They wanted an excuse to stop the rally and leftist violence was their tool.

Leftists could have ignored the rally and done something else with their saturday. The far right would have had no audience but themselves, nobody would hear them and they would go home. Nope, directed by the police, leftists were sent to surround the rightists and attack them. Nobody had to die that day. McAuliffe has blood on his hands and Virginians are fucked for electing his right hand man to be their next governor. Say goodbye to Confederate statues in Richmond.

>proves it was a set up

First of all, FACTS DO MATTER!!!
It's how we've gotten THIS far.
Second, don't ever talk like this pussyfied soyboy no-hope shit ever again. It's undignified and make you look like a fag.
Third, even IF this somehow gets swept under the rug, the truth WILL come out. It's already happening now with other stuff.
Fourth, this is about the abuse of authority, and not honoring the court-challenged / awarded "permit" (permission slip that was formally requested). It's about the RIGHT to assemble IN PUBLIC to redress of grievances.
Lastly, it's about setting a precident IN COURT, Formally, ON THE RECORD. Forcing these pricks to either back up their own bullshit power-trip or BTFO and play by the rules that they pretend are so goddamn important.

KEEP THE GODDAMN FAITH, user!!!
SHADILAY!!!
NEVER FORGET! NEVER FORGIVE!

So the thing Trump got pilloried for saying about the rally - that both sides were to blame (which was charitable to antifa, honestly) - has now been confirmed by an independent reviewer. Once again Sup Forums was right and the New York Times / Washington Post / CNN / every other mainstream media outlet were wrong.
>I want to live in a world where Sup Forums isn't always right

Dude, why do you think they were all told to NOT bring any weapons. They ONLY brought shields for defensive purposes. Have you been listening to Cantwell's rants from inside the jail. If not then I'd suggest that you consider it. He's in such a winnable position, if he gets the backing of legit non-bullshiters he'd have an airtight case to present to an actual jury and WIN. That's the killer blow to all of this. Hopefully he doesn't cuck-out-for-bucks (i.e. take a plea deal or other bribe just so he can go home early). I hope he takes these fuckers to the cleaners.

bump

He wasn't responsible for any of the planning. That was Jason Kessler. Spencer was only there as a speaker and went to briefings the night before and the morning of. So much disinformation in these threads. Not like it matters Charlottesville is getting sued by the left and the right by multiple groups, possible class action lawsuits.

Dude he means to keep vehicles out of the area. You know traffic duty?
>Cop blocking intersection
>Remove said cop from intersection

Lol, fullpol is nothing but feds controlled op and jidf. That place is 10 times more subversive than here.

Niggers are not human

Pro driver...