Tell me Sup Forums, are you guilty of shipping?

Tell me Sup Forums, are you guilty of shipping?

No I'm not from tumblr.

No, I'm not a girl or a self-inserter.

No, but I like aryan indian girls

There's nothing wrong with shipping. It's just harmless fun

Only if you're triggered.

Yes, and I'm not the least bit ashamed of it.

Oh please. How newfag do you have to be to think tumblr invented shipping? Shipping wars have been a part of anime fandom for as long as I've been involved with it, and that's almost 20 years now.

So yeah, I've done a little light shipping in my time. Never wrote a fic or put up a shrine page, but I've cheered on certain pairings and made arguments in their favor on whatever the forum of the day was. It's a harmless passtime as long as you don't start taking it super fucking seriously and invest personal self-worth in a certain ship winning. See: massive tears from people who self-inserted as Sakura when Hinata won.

The only thing I ship is Ogi off to the camps.

Do you honestly expect me to read your post when you didn't even correctly interpret what I said?

No.
Especially nothing involving Ohgi.

>fandom
>>>tumblr

Yes, but not those two traitors. Can't wait for the Guillotine to take their heads in R3.

Nah, I always make the right decision and pick the best girl who the MC picks so there's no need

>I pick the winner after the show ends so I never lose.

Yes, cant wait till we see Lulu and CC traveling together

Maybe

I ship Nunnaly and Suzaku

Isn't claiming somebody is best girl and/or getting mad when worst girl wins shipping? Most of Sup Forums does that.

No.

Milly was a good girl.
I wonder how it'd play out if she met Lelouch in R3, privately somehow, with just the two of them, so they could talk.
Though really, I think such a scene with any of the characters would be interesting, but I can actually see Milly, like, going out to report from the field, or do some investigative journalism and stumbling into Lelouch.

Yes. I am.

It is.

Yes ever since I was a wee lad.

Only in threads made for the purpose of shipping wars sure.

Can't let the other-girl fags get ahead now can we.

What?

Yes, but I never have the wrong opinions, so I always choose the right ship, even if the authors fuck it up.

it is not shipping if everything i say is canon

It was kind of cheap how the author handled it, but it never would've worked.
Shirley wouldn't actually have been able to put up with Lelouch's villainous actions, and thus Charles would've succeeded.

Will Rivalz marry Milly in R3?

Doubt it, they just aren't fit for each other, as I see it.
Milly was obviously aware of his feelings but she was still wet for Lelouch instead, and then decided to be a single career woman.
But anything could happen.

I dunno, I think she was growing warmer to the idea of loving Rivalz by the end of R2.

Only when the author gives me every reason to.

Hardly ever, but every once in a while I do take a liking to a couple.

She's the best girl

Enough that I have to pay tariffs.

Yes, I will continue to promote yuri and end degenerate straightshits.

She would've been best irl waifu, I will concede that much.

>See: massive tears from people who self-inserted as Sakura when Hinata won.
I hate these people just for the fact that they downvote every single Hinata image on Gelbooru.

I don't even give a shit about Naruto but it's annoying as fuck to see a giant swath of blacklisted images while browsing.

I ship anons with their waifus.

as charged

C.C. and Lulu marrying confirmed canon now and forever

Only if they're cute and clearly meant for eachother.

Fucking Narusakus

Is she black or Indian?

Cocoa.

Gave up long ago. Watching shippers go full retard and getting BTFO is the best thing ever.

what the fuck does that have to do with anything you deluded autist?

Just as people like to imagine one character's history, I like to imagine two characters' relationship.

I don't care if they love each other, hate each other, respect, worship, or ignore. No sane author would do every single combination, because the narrative considers those routes pointless.

Habitual. Might as well call me Newport News for how many flotillas I've let sail in Sup Forums's waters for the past 30-odd years. Rival the Grand Armada of Spain by now, I'm betting. If there's a show I'm watching, it's almost a given there's a ship involved. I love ships, and I love it even more when my ships win and other ships get BTFO. I sail scandalous ships, crackships, homo ships, NTR ships, ships designed to only make best girls lose hard, and I get into shitposting fights with retards that deny me my ships. I am the cancer that kills Sup Forums, and you're welcome for that and I have no shame. 2017 will be a lauded year for ships, and I plan to sail many, in all your favorite threads. You can't stop it, you can't even slow it down.

>ships designed to only make best girls lose hard
Torpedo boats?

Chocolate.

You're me. Except homo ships and NTR.
Kys.

Who do you ship in CG?
What about NGE?

Just gauging how cancerous you are.

>that look
what did she mean by this ?

What about those?

>Rivalz marry Milly

>she kills somebody (almost) to protect his secret
>learns everything, fogives him, dies and vows to love him in the next life
tell me more about how she couldnt put up with his villainous actions

Nice taste

>I always choose the right ship, even if the authors fuck it up

Ichirukist detected.

>"Should'a jumped that dick when I had the chance"

>Literally who?

Milly was so thirsty for the Lulu, throughout the whole series, it's kinda sad.
If only she channeled some of her usual attitude into wooing him, instead of being shy about it and making everything look like a game.
I guess she was too kind and wanted to let Shirley do it.

Shirley was waaaaayy to selfless and almost-like a doormat so it made it hard for people to feel for her.
Rolo was a bitch but people liked him because it was easier to feel for him, for example.

What's with the flux of kid who say ''kys'' on Sup Forums and why are they not getting banned anymore?

You seem upset.

Do you know where ''kys'' is from?

>Ougi
If you mean shipping to the camp then yes

No, not really. I like when two characters get together and it's done well, but I don't think that counts. Shipping wars annoy me, especially with harems and yuri where it's obvious that nothing is going to happen.

OP

OP do NOT fucking tell me you SUPPORTED Ougi fucking an amnesiac woman and ripping all the spark and fire from her heart.

>Rolo was a bitch but fujoshit liked him because he wanted Lulu's peepee in his butt.

FTFY

Ask your mum you daft cunt lmao

>he's underaged

Oh sorry.

Why do people hate this? It's so romantic.

Pedophile pls.

You are losing me, kid.

Too obvious bait.

Nobody likes Ougi.

She couldn't be with him. Her family wanted their status restored.
>Shirley was waaaaayy to selfless and almost-like a doormat so it made it hard for people to feel for her.
Speak for yourself.

They're just jealous of his success.

He chose his waifu over a seemingly insane megalomaniacal leader. A reasonable choice.

So does Lelouch

>literally fucks over the Black Knights and dooms them to failure
>luckily enough, Lelouch still succeeds on his own and he gets to reap the benefits

His waifu was part of a hardline nationalist faction that regularly gassed Japs.

What a slut, she uses her father's death to push her lover into a corner for a good fuck. Literally the lowest of the low, she can't even hate her father's killer.

Now that I think about it, why is The Jew a japanese guy? Are there even jews in Japan? I thought they were too racist for that.

Doesn't matter. Becomes celebrated hero and Prime Minster of Japan with sexy brown wife he impregnated.
>Lelouch still succeeds on his own
With Suzaku and collaboration of former enemies.
>he gets to reap the benefits
Being a dead virgin despised globally. What a dream.

Wooing her is all the more impressive.

And completely traitorous to the people he pretended to support.

There are jews in japan, they are called chinese.

Treading the water any deeper and you would have to call me jacques cousteau.

Oh, you meant Ohgi. Yeah, Ohgi benefited like a winner. Lelouch didn't even kill him because he knew he was the one in the wrong and a man like Ohgi deserves it all. Lelouch died for this beautiful ending.

Ohgi was totally loyal to the Japanese cause. Wanting some brown pussy didn't change that.

Lelouch is the one who didn't care about them.

Yeah but my biggest ship became cannon so

Only time i ever shiped anything.

Oh shit this picture acually exists? I thought the user talking about it in that DR thread the other day was just shitposting.

Closest we are gonna get to actual confirmation so fuck it ill take it.

These two are so cute

Yes, my one and only ship.

Table fucker still alive
I hope this bitch die in R3. The wrost girl.

Yeah, it's fun