The boobies are good, full and perky, but everyone's the same size

>The boobies are good, full and perky, but everyone's the same size.
>The boobies have variety, but there are more extremes that might not be appealing and the average is probably bigger
Old or new fanservice?

DFC or fuck off.

That's literally just this movie though.

Kill yourself fag.

Thread made because I just rewatched this.

Why does it dip in the most fanservice part of the franchise?

what were the movies about again

I don't wanna rewatch all of Ranma just so I can rewatch the movies again reliving my youth as an avid otaku is heartbreaking

The movies are standalones. You can watch them without knowing the specifics of the story.

But anyway, you should read the manga, it's better than the show.

I watched the show when I was a kid, in fact I watched a few episodes over at a friend's house last week and got hit badly by nostalgia. But I can't recall anything about the movies so I guess I'll watch those, thanks user.

I was pondering on buying the manga or not but I just hate the ending so much...

If you buy the manga be careful. There is a new edition out that looks much better than the old ones.

Was the new edition still mirrored?

I only saw a few screenshots a few years ago, but I don't think so.

The edition that's like 2-3 tankobon per TPB? Yeah I had my eyes on that one.

New fanservice. Old anime bodies were good for floof and chub, but the breasts were just hemispheres with solid pink nubs. No weight, movement, or variety.

>inb4 Urushihara
Outlier.

I'm amazed at how much I hated this movie upon re watching it after ten years.

Gorgeous animation and fan service but the women literally laid around and wait to be rescued. That's fine for Nabiki but Shampoo letting birdfag just grab all over her? No fucking way

That's good. I still keep the whole 全38巻 on the HD because I don't like mirroring.

>everyone's the same size
I like that idea.

>the average is probably bigger
That's why I'm going with new fanservice (if that was supposed to be the "new" option; you didn't make that clear, OP).

Shut the fuck up and post more Ranma. Shampoo is fine too.

Which one's supposed to be which?

Old is first.
New is later.

One of my favorite shots.

>That's fine for Nabiki but Shampoo letting birdfag just grab all over her?

You're forgetting the part where she was going to beat birdfag the fuck up until Mousse interrupted and took over the fight instead.

Old is generally more tasteful and less lewd. So new, obviously.