Daily reminder

Daily reminder

Reminder that you consent to taxation by voluntarily living within the borders of a state and thereby consenting to abide by its laws.

Reminder that no state presently exists all of whose laws I consent to abide by.

>

There aren't unlimited resources, retard.

Imagine being this self-centered.
>A state doesn't exist solely for me
>I can't subjugate people for only my benefit

you forgot your meme flag

my property doesn't belong to the state

Reminder that it is almost impossible to live outside of the borders of the state

daily reminder the leafs are faggots with shitty opinions

Daily reminder: ancaps are the fucking worst. At least as bad as commies and NatSocs.

>captcha: select all images with ROADS
lel

>Reminder that it is almost impossible to live outside of the borders of the state

Because land on earth is absolutely scarce and finite, so maybe ancaps should move to another planet where governments can't monopolise land

The government is like a giant bank

taxation is fucking agreed upon by directly elected officials, you fucking moron

Taxation is agreed on by elected officials to benefit themselves and pay for their reelection.

Only because of the (((fed)))

I didn't intend to use a meme flag.

>this faggot thread
>again

Because apparently you can't get it through your skull without it being beat into you.

Your house doesn't but the land you live on DOES!

Within the US that depends on the state

lol so true

The value of your income is determined by the collective welfare of the state, the tax is just an audited way for you to tell how much of your income is being used by the government to guarantee collective investment. Now we can agree taxation is a blatant theft if used by non-public means.

self portrait?