youtu.be/m5AhhB-9sbg
>Pres Trump Tax Reform Speech in St Charles MO 11/29/17
youtu.be/HiDem0NVWBk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NP7Lixcc_jQ
youtube.com/watch?v=c861O0QKraU
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-lou-barletta-is-going-to-win-big-in-pennsylvania-senate-race/article/2637236
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
archive.is/FDydp)
archive.is/TCGSw)
archive.is/l5hfB)
archive.is/v36l8)
archive.is/97TVR)
archive.is/jSw7Z)
archive.is/SKHdT)
youtu.be/aDLBz4OPCKs
youtu.be/BYMw7ruRe2k
pennlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/12/us_rep_lou_barletta_on_tax_pla.html
dailycaller.com/2016/10/25/clinton-campaign-chairman-had-multiple-dinners-with-top-doj-official-during-clinton-email-investigation/
dailycaller.com/2016/09/05/doj-official-who-led-independent-clinton-email-probe-is-an-obama-donor/
dailycaller.com/2017/12/02/fbi-agent-who-supervised-trump-russia-probe-reportedly-sent-anti-trump-text-messages/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/02/mueller-dismisses-top-fbi-agent-in-russia-probe-over-possible-anti-trump-texts.amp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cannot decide if this is better than the "degenerate" comment on Letterman but it'll never stop being hilarious.
youtube.com/watch?v=NP7Lixcc_jQ

>The "girlfriend" killed herself 2 months ago.
>Rosie has admitted to "major depressive episodes during the fall and winter due to Seasonal Affective Disorder"
>Rosie has had a heart attack, claimed to embrace vegetarian diet, continues to be fat today
>She took a fishing trip in 2000 to avoid hearing Bush speak at RNC, on trip she cuts her hand, infection nearly results in amputation
>Rosie's adoptive and mentally ill daughter ran away at 17 to do drugs with a 25-yr old man she met on Tinder, haven't reconciled

How can we meme her suicide?

youtube.com/watch?v=c861O0QKraU

>tfw Hope will never steam my suit

>bongistan

Pretty sure I'll be voting for Lou Barletta for PA Senate.

Was also endorsed by Trump.
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-lou-barletta-is-going-to-win-big-in-pennsylvania-senate-race/article/2637236

>I know guys like you, with your hair and skin

Trump isn't going to talk to Mueller, ever.

>tfw you will never watch the debates live again with your anime buddys

feels bad bros 2020 campaign cant come soon enough

Lewandowski's book sounds like a much more fun read that that recent one about Bannon
I bought that one online, and while it did have some funny anecdotes it was written by some shitlib reporter

i like the new english guard uniforms

>Trump will never yell at you for forgetting the machine

NUNES CHIMPING OUT

IM A FUCKING PRO AT LIFE JUST LIKE MY FUCKING PRESIDENT. WITH YOUR HAIR AND YOUR SKIN!

>with your hair and skin
TRUMP, NO

Jesus fuck

What happened to Drudge? This is some lib tier delusion.

Fake Flynn story is already dead and the largest tax cut in history has just been passed! Welfare reform next, then back to healthcare!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW

>US new home sales surge unexpectedly, hitting 10-year high in October (archive.is/FDydp)
>Consumer Confidence Breaks Another Record, Hits 17-Year High (archive.is/TCGSw)
>S&P 500 (2,632) opens at new record high (archive.is/l5hfB)
>Dow closes above 24,000 for first time (24,272.35), 63rd record high of 2017 (archive.is/v36l8)
>U.S. Third-Quarter Growth Revised to Three-Year High of 3.3% (archive.is/97TVR)
>More Mexicans are leaving USA than migrating to it (archive.is/jSw7Z)
>Senate passes GOP Tax Reform Bill 51-49 (archive.is/SKHdT)

Yeah, but who cares what a few hundred Spencerites think of Trump? They already think that about him anyways. The problem is that moderates might fall for this shit and associate opposition to illegal immigration and that shitty verdict with Spencer's violent retardation.

By making popcorn and ignoring her?
Nothing needs to be done about it, it seems.

in case anyone wants to watch them, here are the full panels from the Reagan Defense Forum (about 12 hrs content total)

>Full day panels @Reagan Defense Forum 2017
(panels 1 (alliances/coalitions), 3 (America First Defense), 5 (military health), 7 (Keeping pace w/Europe and asia))
youtu.be/aDLBz4OPCKs
(panels 2 (Spae Wars), 4 (Wall Street & Defense), 6 (Rebuild the Military), 8 (Intel Community), closing session)
youtu.be/BYMw7ruRe2k

I added both to previous pastebin
>implying
I'm hoping they split this so I can add a couple, the space wars and intel ocmmunity ones were best
good stuff overall

Drudge is a concern troll at heart

(((Drudge)))

Seems like he will be /our guy/.
pennlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/12/us_rep_lou_barletta_on_tax_pla.html

[PSYCHOTIC FAT DYKE NOISES]
She's not going to last much longer than McTumor.

1. FBI agent Peter Strzok was tapped to supervise the Trump-Russia investigation. NYT has reported that the Steele dossier made its way to Strzok's squad in late July 2016. Collusion probe snowballed from there. Now we find out he was anti-Trump.

2. Side-note: Strzok conducted the July 2, 2016 Hillary Clinton interview alongside DOJ lawyer David Laufman, an Obama donor.
>dailycaller.com/2016/10/25/clinton-campaign-chairman-had-multiple-dinners-with-top-doj-official-during-clinton-email-investigation/

3. And don't forget DOJ lawyer Peter Kadzik's cozy relationship with John Podesta during the email probe.
>dailycaller.com/2016/09/05/doj-official-who-led-independent-clinton-email-probe-is-an-obama-donor/

Mueller, the Sc leading the JD’s Russia collusion investigation, removed an FBI agent from the case over possible anti-Trump text messages.

The agent has been identified as Peter Strzok, one of the agency’s most experienced and trusted counterintelligence investigators.

>The allegations came to light after the Justice Department’s inspector general started examining Strzok's messages.

>“Immediately upon learning of the allegations, the Special Counsel’s Office removed Peter Strzok from the investigation,” Peter Carr, a spokesman for Mueller, confirmed.

>Strzok also worked on the FBI investigation last year into whether then-Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton mishandled classified information through her use of private email servers while secretary of State.

>During this investigation, Strzok was allegedly involved in an extra-marital affair with FBI lawyer Lisa Page.

>“Lisa Page completed her brief detail and had returned to the FBI weeks before our office was aware of the allegations,” Carr also said in his statement, though it was not immediately clear to which allegations he was referring.

She says she may not last the Trump presidency, and I now I see why.

> there were people on this very general that fell for the very recent “Obama holdover appointed as head of ICE” article (by Washington Examiner IIRC) and has the gall to criticize it without knowing who they were talking about

That “holdover” is Homan, who is “punished Homan” since January 20.

APOLOGIZE!

nunes is stockpiling rope as we speak

I don't even know how I would respond
it's so arrogant but it's true

Strzok was reportedly reassigned this past summer from the Mueller investigation to the FBI’s human resources department, according to The Times.

A lawyer for Storzok declined to comment.

>The text messages showed Strzok and Page reacting with anti-Trump sentiments to certain news events, including the presidential debates.

>Mueller’s personnel moves, which were made at some point over the summer, had remained a mystery of the former FBI director’s expansive investigation

>Strzok was a major player in the Clinton email and Trump-Russia investigations.

>He was the FBI’s lead investigator on the Clinton email investigation, so much so that he interviewed the former secretary of state on July 2, 2016.

Days later, then-FBI Director James Comey announced that he would not be recommending charges against Clinton for mishandling classified information on her private email server.

dailycaller.com/2017/12/02/fbi-agent-who-supervised-trump-russia-probe-reportedly-sent-anti-trump-text-messages/

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/02/mueller-dismisses-top-fbi-agent-in-russia-probe-over-possible-anti-trump-texts.amp.html

this is understandable if it's some colony thing tho

>I know guys like you, with your hair and skin...

What did he mean by this?

This was Rush Limbaugh yesterday after the Brian Ross bombshell report that we now know is fake news.

how is it that all these guys in Trumps inner circle are actually hillary plants? Flynn, manafort, Bannon and even sessions. All of them, serving madame president of the deep state. it's fucking crazy how much she has infiltrated trumps administration, even though she's dying from about ten different diseases.

Why is the CIA tweeting out anything that they are doing?

Drudge, Ann Coulter, and others are pretty bad about just taking what the media says is happening at face value.

Goodness

so it turns out that the FBI leadership isn't a bunch of seasoned and silent professionals but some kind of clown show

>The problem is that moderates might fall for this shit and associate opposition to illegal immigration and that shitty verdict with Spencer's violent retardation.

That’s the main problem. Spencer retards trying to divide and conquer is a secondary one.

Yeah, it's people hired to cover their own tracks.

Rush always knows whats up.

because Pompeo was on stage talking at the Reagan Defense Forum
They just retweeted the things he decided to disclose today

trump should defend them you retard. You think liberals don't deserve to get hit with cars?

>with your hair and your skin
holy shit Trump is a fucking boss

*blocks path*
Are you going to talk about your grandkids, user?

It was Pompeo disclosing his opinion in Reagan Defense Forum and CIA tweeted his statements.

>I've always thought that (sly look)she's a degenerate..."
>*Bass stroke*

Who was retarded enough to think Homan isn't legit? Not everyone appointed by Obama is a leftist. Ajit Pai for example.

ah, ok.

YOU DAGO WOP MOTHERFUCKERS

herro /peetuhree/
i have ranched ar rissle

To be fair, we're also a clown show, and they taught Sup Forums everything we know about COINTEL.
I have faith the FBI may someday get their redemption arc.

It checks out

Lol megyn kelly btfo by laura

>In another episode, Lewandowski describes how staffer Sam Nunberg was purposely left behind at a McDonald’s because Nunberg’s special-order burger was taking too long. “Leave him,” Trump said. “Let’s go.” And they did.

So, what was the motive?

Drudge is such a fucking turncoat kike
literally does nothing but post ciapost and failing NYT headlines
glad that Drudge traffic is crashing

I do, but I also am considering the reality of public relations. Remember how good for us it was when BLM and ANTIFA were fucking shit up constantly? They want the same thing for themselves.

>Leave him
TRUMP NO

I genuinely love this man.

ayyy

The guns compelled him to do it. 93 million a day.

Trump doesn't have to talk to anybody. What is he talking about?

El Rushbo at the E - I - B - Network - always knows

>"We deeply regret and apologize for the serious error we made yesterday. The reporting conveyed by Brian Ross during the special report had not been fully vetted through our editorial standards process," ABC said in a statement. "As a result of our continued reporting over the next several hours ultimately we determined the information was wrong and we corrected the mistake on air and online."
>"It is vital we get the story right and retain the trust we have built with our audience -- these are our core principles," the statement added. "We fell far short of that yesterday." Citing a single anonymous source, Ross told viewers during an ABC special report on Friday morning that Flynn was prepared to testify that Donald Trump, as a candidate for president, told him to contact Russians.
>During Friday's edition of "World News Tonight," Ross walked back his report, telling viewers that the source who had provided the initial information for his story later told him that it was as president-elect, not as a candidate, that Trump asked Flynn to contact Russians.

>An ABC News tweet about the report was retweeted about 25,000 times before being deleted.

>Ross' incorrect report prompted a dramatic reaction in the financial markets, and the Dow fell more than 350 points. Stocks largely recovered later in the day.

Blompf Flynn Trump/Russia impeach flip on Trump, get him Mueller! REE! (According to ABC, apparently sourcing from Plebbit)

His (((tribal))) instincts kick in sometimes.

what 3d social app is this?

It’s not just that your pitiful attempt of humor is retarded. It is actually incomprehensible for anyone not making an immense effort to decypher your gibberish.
You should better try some other strategy because this one isn’t just full retard: it’s unfunny as hell too.

Exactly. I'm sure extreme leftists were celebrating every time antifa disrupted a rally and attacked people, but that shit cratered their support with moderates and independents. Spencer is the exact same thing for us

Trump's not afraid of guinea cocksuckers.

Comey should be hanged, fucking corrupt lanklet

are you fucking retarded or just a shill? yeah lets just suck off niggers and let cucks run the country because we wanna look good. Any day now trump is going to lock her up and with their satanic deep state leader gone it will be open season on liberals.

this high-tech shit called gmod

>tfw there's always going to be some FBIanon that has to explain whatever form spurdo takes to a balding middle aged higher up

Bannon was at the Moore rally a few nights ago

>tfw

Yup whatever jews run the website, will always end up turncoats.
It’s funny when trump is now president and Jews just show their true color.

Good

Will it top the primaries though? Will anything ever top the election? I don't think so.

That he is a jew and wants more traffic on his website, big letters, bright red articles.

>>In another episode, Lewandowski describes how staffer Sam Nunberg was purposely left behind at a McDonald’s because Nunberg’s special-order burger was taking too long. “Leave him,” Trump said. “Let’s go.” And they did.

Can someone hat Youmu-chan for me?

I fucking love Donald Trump.

unironically like the "judge whore" title

I like that ABC is getting shit for this. Theyr'e pretty bad.

GORKED

THIS. FUCKING. NIGGER.

you're fucking retarded. Why would trump knowingly surround himself with criminals and traitors?

It's like you're telling people not to worry about leeches.

>yeah lets just suck off niggers and let cucks run the country because we wanna look good
Are YOU retarded? They aren't mutually exclusive. Violence turns off moderates. We can still implement pro-white policies without alienating the voters Trump needs to get re-elected to keep implementing those policies.

It's called being practical. Most of the electorate doesn't think like we do. If you think Spencer is good for white nationalism you're a fool.

>leave him

That demoted nigger was also involved in Clinton email investigation and his squad was the first to receive the anti-Trump dossier. He's probably tight with Comey. Bag him.

I want to see the file they’ve accumulated on clotposting