Who's worse: mindless trump supporting sheep or mindless sjw liberals?

who's worse: mindless trump supporting sheep or mindless sjw liberals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5T4NagieTns
youtube.com/watch?v=v-Plzx73K68
thehill.com/opinion/finance/362816-trumps-about-face-on-china-motivated-by-north-korea
unvis.it/thehill.com/opinion/finance/362816-trumps-about-face-on-china-motivated-by-north-korea
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump supporting sheep because they're legitimately dangerous and enable the retard to constantly bring us dangerously close to WWIII, SJW retards only make life tedious and annoying, Trumplets end it entirely.

Everyone’s mindless except muh centrist

fence sitting faggots

Mindless Trump supporters still have America's best interests in mind although sometimes retarded, SJWs are flat out dangerous, and are entirely capable of turning us into a shitty European country.

youtube.com/watch?v=5T4NagieTns

youtube.com/watch?v=v-Plzx73K68

mindless sjw liberals because they've got the grip on mainstream media

Refer to this, its the other way around. We bathe in nuclear fire if Trumplets get their way.

Brainlets who can't meme

what's wrong with Trump? He seems like a cool guy. His opposition seem to be the most retarded humans that ever lived though.

both.
therefore, we need that wall to be built all around USA. nobody get in and nobody get out.

>who's worse: mindless trump supporting sheep or mindless sjw liberals?
mindless trump supporting sheep.

we all know the mindless sjw liberals are anti-white and support white genocide. even they themselves admit it, though not in those words.

the mindless trump supporting sheep actually delude themselves into thinking that they're pro-white and that trump is pro-white and will somehow have the white race from the genocide we face.

>what's wrong with Trump?
The lesser of two evil choices in a system that is designed to prevent actual, positive change for White people.

SJWs are at least funny to laugh at, Trump worshipping T_D retards are agonizing

Yes, because it's much better to have society driven towards 1984-esque totalitarianism complete with historical revisionists and wrongthink. The only people who think like you are literally just garbage who don't understand that we might as well all just be incinerated in nuclear fire if we allow left wing faggotry pervade everything. Kill yourself in the most painful possible way you can imagine, please.

>SJW
>mindless
literally pick one

SJW's are mindless. They never allow logic and reason into their "thought" process. With SJW's it's feelings only allowed.

Mindless SJW liberals because they will cause our extinction while Trump supporters generally wont even if they are retarded.

sjw liberals want to murder me, so lets go with that

shit-libs,

Thing is though, Republicans are perfectly fine with Whites ceasing to exist just as long as its done "legally."

Both.
But what Trump supporters do have going for them is they didn't vote for Hillary.

That's Trump supporters. Selfishness is not logical.

Trump Sheep
>BaahahahaBAAA
SJW Sheep
>FUCKING PRIVILEGED SHEEP THE WOLFS ARE HUNGRY THOSE SHEEP DESERVE TO DIE

>That's Trump supporters.
At least they were able to grasp the fact that Hillary was the worst evil out of the two choices.

>Selfishness is not logical.
Destroying the White race is not logical.
Allowing the White race to be destroyed is not logical.

That's true, can I hate them both? The left wants us to Die, the right just doesn't care if I die as long as the niggers have a constitution and go to church.

Honestly I've never met an actual Trump supporter who didn't take a second and actually think critically about politics or the world. You kind of have to to even support him in the first place, with how insanely biased the media is against him.

SJWs are truly brainwashed, just the mere mention of the opposite viewpoint causes them to lash out. Most Trump supporters I know can keep a cool head even if they disagree.

Trump supporters aren't sheep. a lot of them disagree with him on certain points and many of them find him to be personally distasteful but they voted for him in spite of his faults, whereas Hillary voters can't even acknowledge her glaring flaws.

>That's true, can I hate them both?
Yes.

As long as people are deluded into thinking that Whites can vote our ways out of this problem they'll continue to be stupid sheep.

>The left wants us to Die, the right just doesn't care if I die as long as the niggers have a constitution and go to church.
If only there was a third option that didn't revolve around voting for anti-Whites....

being fine with an outcome>>>spending all your energy into making said outcome come about

>being fine with an outcome>>>spending all your energy into making said outcome come about
But the average Sup Forumsster isn't trying to save the White race. They're waiting for the next election so they can vote Trump again (if he makes it to the next election) so they can wait for Trump for another four years for him to magically save the White race.

Trump's election gave them the excuse to sit on their hands and do nothing.

This sums it up pretty well, luckily the Overton Window has shifted to the right so hard that you will rarely if ever even see one of these vocal commie idiots unless it's a) on tumblr or b) you live in a shithole like San Fran or Jew York. The rest of the country is generally on the same page and somewhere between moderate and far-right. Leftists don't into politics and understand that years of degeneracy have caused the average person to want a hard swing back towards both fiscal and social conservatism. When dem's are jumping the aisle on votes to side with Republicans, it's clear as day. People have overwhelmingly rejected hyper-"liberalism" that the left has tried to co-opt and turn into commie bullshit.

t_d on reddit is insufferable. those people are retarded sheep that need to be slaughtered.

trump has done nothing for his voters. i have seen zero national populist legislation signed. people who are excited to vote for him again because he pretends to be a national populist are morons. the trump presidency died when bannon left in my eyes.

2 scoops, 2 genders, 2 terms! Stay mad soy boys.

Seriously...

The may intend to make america great. But they don't know how. China is eating our lunch and Trump did a 180 on them.

SJW just want you to stop being an asshole.

>Trump did a 180 on them.
moron

count me as a sheep. baaaaaa
a big trump lovin' sheep

(You)

Fag... pay attention

thehill.com/opinion/finance/362816-trumps-about-face-on-china-motivated-by-north-korea

Archived that for you
unvis.it/thehill.com/opinion/finance/362816-trumps-about-face-on-china-motivated-by-north-korea