How this movie predict the future so right?

how this movie predict the future so right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kb21_qI90pE
youtube.com/watch?v=YXHorIrLFIc
youtube.com/watch?v=NUPJBL1nGW4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Snipes is hilarious in this movie....very underrated.

VERY UPPITY. HILARIOUS NEGRO, NATURES L\\\CLOWN..

Still waiting for the great fastfood wars, and for all the libs to die in earthquakes

Then why am I still wiping with paper after I shart in mart?

I've never seen it.
Can someone give me a quick run down?

Just watch it faggot, it's really good.
It's funny how well it holds up after all this time, an SJW creates a so called utopia society, only to have it all undone by his own hand and an old school 'murican.

I'm still flummoxed by the three shells though.

Great action movie, set in a realistic and believable future. Plot is basic Good guy V bad guy but Sandra Bullock is hot.

>cop and criminal wind up incarcerated (frozen) in cryogenic prison
>the criminal has an evaluation or something in the future and escapes
>the future is 100% cucked and doesn't know how to deal with this kind of criminal, so as a last resort, they unfreeze the cop who apprehended him from the past
>Sly starts a search for the nigger while having to deal with the cuckiness of the future
It's really good. It's basically a satire of the utopian ideas liberals have, and easily one of Sly's best movies.

Use to be a comedy. Now known as horror story.

a Black man gets unleashed on the liberal future & they have to unfreeze a white copy from the 90's to kill him.

movie: youtube.com/watch?v=Kb21_qI90pE
reality
youtube.com/watch?v=YXHorIrLFIc

>In the future: People sing jingles from commercials from the past
>Real world: People sing theme songs from 1990's cartoons

Not that far off tobqh

Holy shit. I was thinking about this yesterday. Everybody is citing movies like minority report and this one gets overlooked cause it wasn't serious enough.

>this guy doesn't know how to use the 3 shells

but user...how DO you use the seashells?

Sounds good

Glad other people love this film.
youtube.com/watch?v=NUPJBL1nGW4

It even predicted vaporwave in a way, where they listen to old commercials for entertainment

weaponiozed narrative

one of my favorites by him. and stalone. fuck even schnider and Sandra are great in this. and Dennis Leary is perfect.

FUCK WHY IS THIS MOVIE SO GOOD NOW?

This movie, along with idiocracy is nothing more than reddit-tier bullshit.
>le ppl so dum today! THEY PREDICTED LE 2017! xD IM SMRT LOL

It predicted the earthquake in Japan in a way, loved the movie

3 shells when?

absolute pinnacle kek

>letting reddit ruin a nostalgic, entertaining Stallone movie for you
Sad

So, by this logic, I should LOVE rick and morty because I don't want annoying le pickle rick redditors to ruin it?

You can't ruin something, like your shitty example, that was never good to begin with. Dumb faggot.

And neither was demolition man

Came here to post this

the hunka chunka

No. Rick and Morty caters to the typical reddit faggot. Its made for them.

Demolition Man absolutely wasn't. If it was made today those same redditors that love it would be raging about how problematic it is with sexism, racial stereotypes, gun violence etc.

It went with the most ridiculous scenario that the future could possibly have. Same thing with Idiocrsy.

They just predicted based off of patterns they saw. Nobody knows the future, but they can read trends and patterns and determine how things will go.

And here we have another redditor!

Mellow greetings fellow channers. Anybody else enjoying the prosperity under president Schwarzenegger?

>he doesn't know about the three seashells

well.. you're not wrong.

it was so so
i enjoyed how pizza hut became a high end restaurant
and how one got a cuck fine everytime they cursed
and the VR sex head ser was pretty cool

otherwise it was cheesy. like tango and cash

Taco Bell*

Stupid ass fucking shit headed Aussie, go watch it or forever be a faggot.

The only thing it didn't correctly predict was multiculturalism

>hur I don't understand the relevance of this movie in regards to its red pilling nature so I write it off because cape shit is kino
You are a nigger on the same tier as niggers that can't understand the importance of George Carlin is his social commentary not his vulgar comedy. Go back to faceborg where you belong.

demolition man was great, you enormous faggot

loved the movie, but for all the wrong reasons.
political correctness gone mad, people became soo cucked that they are unable to protect thenselfs.

i an quite sure one of those is used as a deodorant, and the other is an bacterecide, i believe the other uses sound waves to peel all the shit out of your buns.

I watched the version that dubbed Pizza Hut over Taco Bell.

I also read that Wesley Snipes did every take of the action himself, but the producers thought it was shit and made an actual stunt double do it.

>super negro meme

Amazing.

And the minitunes.

>VR sex scene
Shit I forgot about that and they pretty much nailed it...Except for the whole VR brain stimulation bust a nut thing.

I was typing out about a 1000 character response to him summarizing the movie, and then i read this gem. Absolutely perfect

be well john spartan

The American version of the film used Taco Bell. Pizza Hut was used in three European version because at the time Taco Bell did not exist in Europe.

Not even close? But the Cutlass was cool. I wonder how much that would be worth in that movie...they talk about it like its a piece of shit but in reality was probably a $10 million car.

Always figured it was Sly's