Whatever I got something

Wew lad

This made me laugh too much.

Haven't gotten nudes from her yet, but I know she will crack

>generic flip hobgoblin

Why would you want them

dem quints tho

Wants me to come visit in 6 months, I say fuck that. Too much baggage

I don't even remember how we got in contact, got a whole folder of her. Apparently her sister married some rich Swede and lives nearby. I don't want her, but I think want to meet her, show what happens when you meet strangers on the internet

HOOOOOOLY SHIT THEM PENTADIGITS

You know that is a man, right?

>being this desperate
You deserve her.

>sexist air conditioning

RIP my sides

Lost

Nigga please, if she's a trap I'd personally award with the Philipina trap award. Has kids and shit, forced contract in Saudi Arabia. I'm surprised she hasn't offed herself

Our education system is working.

Nice Pents

She's pretty and obviously sweet. Don't hurt her, you sociopath.

Yes, and the niggers that moved up from Africa to Europe EVOLVED into white people :)

who got this
test

>She needs to join our startup.

Every time I laugh at this.

HAHAHAHA

Holy shit that is priceless

and where do you think the bacon came from rick?

Coolest kid ever

I see the muslim hands free set every day

Name, teacher is missing... Hmm mm Mmm Sup Forums wouldn't lie, would they?

I am very eager to see how this conversation ended.

Who that tho

Ann is all you get, want more?

I don't get it

She’s cute. 7/10 would fuck.

I remember that perfect burn..

Definitely, don't want visit Saudi Arabia though

Plus the fucking twitter or instagram username.

These threads are always full of fucking normies sharing social media trash.

I had one contact me on a dating site. This is a standard line they use. She is probably lying. Wants to use you as a visa.

No Twitter, nor Instagram. We communicate via Facebook or Skype phone calls. Learnt a lot of creepy shit with these Saudi Hotel owners, personal “cleaners”. They don't even wipe their own ass. Boys kept without passports. You thought pizzagate ran deep, wait untill you see the inside of the kingdom

I'm dead holy shit

Has the taste of people here really degraded that much? Literally an amerimutt deformed goblin. Why the fuck do you think you're cool posting random pics of that in a humour thread? Do you contact women that little?

Know her too well, told her to fuck off 4 months ago, I was drunk. Messaged her later and boom she was smitten like before. If it's fake, holy fuck it's good. I Geniually believe her. Hasn't asked for a thing in exchange.

It’s only a day long drive friend

Why did Sup Forums never turn the dab into a white supremacist nazi salute? Or did we try and fail?

That’s a really good idea m8

Because I'm fucking drunk nigga, all my friends are asleep. All I hear is the bitch lady waking outside my apartment, crazy old bitch off her meds. Shit makes me restless and I thought we could start a serious discussion about sex slavery in Saudi

what did kek ment by this?

Going there on the 9th, doubt you ventured outside your borders. Family lives there

She probably genuinely wants to land a white guy. But I got randomly spammed by one with a similar story. Claiming to know the area while never having been there. I thought they were phishers or something.
They must have a cottage industry where girls teach eachother how to do this.

Wait a second, isn't it supposes to be veggie Bacon, to not offend Vegans?

Yeah, and I just want to screw. I might work some plan that she wants to visit her sister who lives not far away from me, that be a grand plan. What fucking luck.

Bestiality is a sin, you know that in your heart. Repent before it is too late.

what is he pointing at? I don't get the joke

libety or tranny

>22 C is too low

Does she want women to come to work in just a bra? Because I'm fine with that.

>implying you haven't fucked worse