>trannylovers
>weebs
>furry/bronie
>gamers
>vain /fit/fags
>autistic r9gays and mgtow incels
>pagans and fedoras
>le ironi memerz

Why do you shits even visit this board is beyond me.

>ronbew dursh

forgot
>drug users

Please stop pretending you're alt-right. Either stop being so embarrassing or be embarrassing somewhere else.

Some gay people are conservative. Get over it.

ALICORN RAINBOW DASH CONFIRMED

If they marry women and have children then yes.

gtfo

Mgtows are modern pirates, even worse since pussy is not influencing their actions. Not welcome is red carpet.

/mlpol/ 4ever, hater.

Look at this fucking faggot on Twitch preaching gay takeover and admitting to being ANTIFA

twitch rommi_elsabagh

Who cares he's a docile, effeminate faggot with make-up

hahahaha

And mgtows are not influencing anything. Rotting waste of resources.

Nice meme. But most Sup Forumsaks didn't fall for this ruse. The rest enables this faggotry and it hurts me a little.

I wish these trump meme cucks would fuck off back to a subreddit or whatever daily mail comment section you fucks came from.

Sup Forums is not your secret club and if you believe in any the shit that’s spouted here then you’re as completely fucking retarded as trump is you brainwashed cuck.

You forgot one:
memeflag faggots (they're the very worst)

Hang yourself DEGENERATE SCUM

KILL YOURSELF

There.

Thank you brother.

>weebs
With how fucked things are you're going to need us to pilot the mobile suits necessary to wipe out the hordes.

I hope you die of aids... from your dad... because I fucked him.

They sure cause a lot of panic for people who are not influencing anything. There has never been a more piercing attack to civilization than mgtow.

Fit fags are gay? How is wanting to lift weights and be strong gay? You sound like a soyboy beta bitch.