Cockona!

Cockona!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constructivism_(psychological_school)
strawpoll.me/12024180
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Once again,
>Why did he spin?

>Yayakass

It's a good trick.

Yuyu spin me right round, baby

Is she looking at my cock...ona?

>liking sonic the hedgehog anime

I tought you were talking about Yayaka

>my cock
The only penis she cares about is Cocona's.

Why was there no PV today?

Q E D

>AOTY
someone shoop Sup Forums on salt

user, I think the show ended.

The flips have flapped for the last time.

Salt stole it again

>lying on the internet

So I'm genuinely curious, what did you guys see in this show once the Mimi plotline was introduced? What did you like about it?

The shit you can find by rewatching, Yayaka was a heterosexual after all!

Cocona was 'this word' by Uexkull since he's with Yayaka now

Yayaka was the biggest lesbian though.

You got out of the loop.

What a slut...

You lying fucks said there would be subs yesterday. WHERE ARE THE FUCKING SUBS?

YAYACOOL

Yayaka stole the show in the last few episodes.

Yayaka didn't expect to go to school past this, otherwise she would have continued with Cocona to watch her. There were probably few enough amorphous left that their better future was all she needed to plan for.

>she would have continued with Cocona to watch her
That's exactly the reason why Yayaka didn't know where to go. She was waiting for Cocona's decision

Conservation of angular momentum

Because you're in the real world and all the PVs are in PI.

Is Flip Flappers actually worth watching?

I was genuinely interested in how she'd affect the plot, later the whole Jungian shadow-self plot points and imagery showing up actually made me want to start reading again.

I'm surprised nobody ever bothered to make a gif just looping one period of the spin.

>cocona never decided

I think so just for the visuals. The story is very bad.

Yes. It's the best anime in 3 years.

Why submit answers at all if that was the case
Remember, there wasn't that much time and the cult kept saying they were almost done collecting

It's a show you'll really need to watch yourself to figure out whether you'll like it or not. It's following is already pretty much cult-level despite just finishing it's airing.

13 FUCKING EPISODES OF SELF-DISCOVERY AND COCONA COULDN'T EVEN PICK A HIGH SCHOOL

She probably has to lower her standards if she wants to get into the same school as Papika.

ANIME OF THE YEAR

What was the point

She got married instead.

She managed to pick a Puppy though, that's all that matters in the end, well that and who's going to adopt the cat.

I tried my best, but I'm new to this PS business.

I absolutely hated the direction it took in the last 4 episodes, but others have genuinely enjoyed it. At the very least it's worth a shot.

based, thanks user

saved

Yayaka is the main character

I'd been paying attention to the subtext and imagery, so the fact that Cocona's mother would show up as an abyssal, agency-robbing vagina was a foregone conclusion. I was interested to see how they would handle bringing background elements into the foreground, wanted to see more of the character's backstory, wanted to see how Cocona and Papika would reconcile the wedge that had been driven between them, and wanted to see how the story would end.

I enjoyed the drama between the characters as things broke down and the way twists and plot turns were revealed. The KKK getting blown the fuck out was nothing short of glorious and each episode from 10 onward was filled with spectacular and sensational moments that entertained me a great deal and made me want to watch more. I liked the fact that even in the most dramatic and intense moments, they never forgot the childlike whimsy that had made the show's aesthetic so appealing.

The ending was different than the early bits but I didn't have an issue with it at all. It was different, not bad. I'm not so picky that a few QUALITY frames or a single awkward line of dialogue might compromise my enjoyment of a 24 minute episode, and I think the Mimi plotline was sufficient for exploring the interesting Jungian elements of PI and an effective framework for allowing entertaining moments like Yayaka's henshin, Salt's confrontation, the KKK's reckoning and so on.

The entirety of episode 13 was absolutely 10/10 because it was a continuous progression of those amazing moments, tied them together effectively and had little to no presence of this "plot" that casual cry foul over. I think bandwagoners are just eager to find excuses to criticize something that's popular on Sup Forums and found the controversial format change as a convenient excuse to contrive opposition. The show was not flawless but it's last third is definitely not the damning flaw shitposters pretend it is.

how the fuck did this shit win aoty?

Housewives don't need a highschool education.

It's by far the best worst anime ever.

I had similar things in mind, but didn't have the concentration to write it all out. Thanks user.

I was high as balls when I watched episode 13 so I'm glad someone could put into words exactly how I felt about it.

What was Papika's secret wish?

where is he firing
why does he spin relentlessly

>The KKK getting blown the fuck out was nothing short of glorious

excuse me

Anyone else really liked the show except for the last two episodes?

The Grand Wizard blew a leprechaun but couldn't handle his lucky load.

Thank you for elaborating. I appreciate the additional perspective.

Or shopping it into things a la spinzaku.

collage of yayaka putting uppity dog in it's place when?

It's worth a watch just for the visuals. Writing sucks, anime as usual.

6 > 3 > 5 > 1 > 7 > 9 > 2 > 13 > 4 > 8 > 12 > 11 > 10

There is no reason not to watch it.

I don't think there are any scenes where Yayaka congratulates Papika on winning Cocona's heart. Can't make a collage out of 0 images.

Seriously?
I'll give you a hint: Cocona's wish was not the only one that came true by the end.

9 > 5 > 3 > 1 > 2 > 4 > 7 > 10 > 8 > 6 > 11 > 12 > 13
Objectively.

At least we all agree that the show ended in episode 9.

No.

----11/10---l---------10/10-------l-------9/10-------l------8/10-----
2 = 6 > 1 = 5 > 8 = 9 > 13 > 3 > 10 > 12 > 4 > 11 > 7

>what did you guys see in this show once the Mimi plotline was introduced?
The continuation of what was shown previously.

>What did you like about it?
The tumbling down end-of-the-world mood, ep10/11 revelations, Mimi drama, Cocomimi going on rampage, Yayaka being cool, Salt finally doing something, Papika(na) becoming best girl instead of meme girl, Cocona finally breaking free and making up her mind about Papika, the bait "real world" PI that was just mocking bittersweet endings, the conclusive happy ending when the characters finally found peace after much effort and suffering.

YAYAKA WINS IN THE MANGA

Fuck yes.

We all agree that you should stop breathing.

current neuroscience is the biggest meme in psych since ADHD
>muh fMRI

> the bait "real world" PI that was just mocking bittersweet endings
I particularly liked how it was mirrored by the ending to Episode 11. Papika shows how depressed she could have been and then with some help from Yayaka delivers a reminder of who she is. The show displays how awful an ending might have been in store for another story, then with some help from Papika reminds us what kind of show we'd been watching.
Or am I overthinking it?

Forgot my image

Psychology is the biggest meme in academics since Alchemy
>muh unsubstantiated claims with flimsy inductive reasoning that doesn't hold up under proper scrutiny
>muh blatant generalizations and empty categorization of complex phenomena into oversimplified and reductive stereotypes

It's an arcane, cultish pseudoscience that's been parading poorly postured philosophy as inherently insightful ontic observation for over 2 centuries. It's a predatory fallacy that preys on the stupid, gullible and intellectually lazy.

>you're a dog, act like one!

>quick guys, we ran out of good ideas for treasure hunt episodes halfway through
>lets put in some stupid family/childhood friend drama shit in to keep everyone watching
AOTS/Y my ass, you tricked me into this mediocre show

Dogs eat dog food

Man you sure are full of yourself. You must have figured all this out, you are a genius

I'll just drop this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constructivism_(psychological_school)

epistemological protip: fish don't know they live in water, because it has been all around them their whole lives. Same goes for our worldviews.

>11
>shitter than 12
user

>get BTFO in the AOTY thread and outed as a fujo
>comes here to shitpost
This is some top-class pathetic. You should call the suicide hoitline before you hurt yourself even more

the last one we got was shit

Did this show do well enough that we might get a S2?

It will break even eventually.

There's not really room for a second season

>everything must have a S2
Fuck off

How long before Papika and Cocona have premarital sex? I don't think any of the adults around them are going to teach them sex ed.

you can watch it in a morning, go for it.

We'll get a Yayaka spin off. Screenshot this. Based 3hz will deliver.

>muh doors of perception.
You're just digging yourself deeper here, man.

Based on the poll from earlier, let's hear what Yayaka's final fate is

strawpoll.me/12024180

>No Yuyu option
Shit poll.

Yayaka rhymes with Sayaka

Sayuri + Yayaka = Sayaka