How to stop niggers breaking into my house

Every goddamn time I go to work, some niggers try to break into my house. They run and scatter when my wife comes to the door with a machete. How do I stop these niggers from continuously attempting to break in? I'm a leaf so I can't use a gun, no matter how much I'd like to.

What part of Canada is this?

>Can't use a gun

Sorry that's all I have for you.

terrible larp

Yep OP, you're pretty much fucked if you cant use a gun.

But getting any sort of weapon to defend yourself with is better than nothing.

Better larp than BLM memeflag.

Southwestern Ontario

Get a dog. A big, scary dog. Nigs and muzzies hate and fear them.

I hate dogs. Plus I have babies in the house, dogs are a no go ATM.

Baseball bat/sledgehammer pretty innocuous. Keep it by the door and just brain the biggest nog, the smaller ones will flee in fear as he crumples to the ground.

>hates dogs

Well then Imran, you should expect niggers coming round if you leave your wife unattended.

(checked)
Dog is mans best friend

>Hates dogs

Are you sure you aren't the nigger invading the house?

I keep my machete-saw I have for yardwork by my door. Looking for preventative measures. I'm getting CCTV cameras installed soon, but this is happening daily right now, and I'm a wage cuck who can't miss work cause I need the money. 30k does not go far here.

I have keys and a property deed. Definitely not a nigger.

So I'm supposed to allow her to work or some shit? Women belong at home rearing children Tyrone.

Take it from an american, prevention doesn't work. Direct action is the only option. Confront the nogs and show dominance, remind them that this is yours. Constantino wire and landmines aren't going to stop them.

Oh and don't bother getting fancy CCTV, just get a camera and push the wires into a crack in the wall, they won't know it doesn't work and wont try to find out unless it's a personal reason they are picking you over everyone else.

Boobytraps.

bullshit, what city, say it or get sent to the bottom.

Start discreetly killing niggers in your area, and eventually the problem will go away

London you liberal voting commie

Get an aggressive German Shepard, Rottweiler etc. Dogo argenteno are based

Put a sign outside your house saying "Job centre"

Then the goddamn refugees will all show up

Hang a scarenigger from your tree.

if you have and use a gun who will stop you? just use it on anyone that comes to the door, who will stop you moose?

>tfw you live in a gun state and everyone is nice to each other in case they get annihilated
feels good man

Sup Forums btfo

Buddy you sound like a raging pussy and it sounds to me you better come to grips with your wife getting raped...if you don't stay home and hide down the street and have yer wife call then u run up and beat the fuck out of them you deserve what you get pussy. Also I came up with that in 2 seconds...what kind of fag needs the internet to think this shit up fir them?

Ensure your house is very well lit at night. Better than the other houses in your neighborhood.

Update locks, knobs, and doorframes. Ensure windows are locked and not left open.

Get a home security system and/or put a sign on your yard signifying a home security system. Actual cameras are only helpful for identifying niggers after they've broken in and raped you and your wife, unless you plan on monitoring then all the time. Even then, it's hard to distinguish them at night since they all look the same.

Realize that every moment of non-dead silence could be the moment you don't hear your window breaking or your door getting kicked in. Also realize every moment you stay in a country that won't allow you to protect your family, your getting closer to the statistically inevitable.

Also keeping your self defense weapon by a door or window is about the stupidest thing you can do. Keep multiples where you spend the majority of your time. Make sure all your bathrooms have one along with your bedroom. Never out in the open, you'll freak your guests out. Though if they're smart people, they'll adopt the same practice.

>Looking for preventative measures.

Play Classical music from hidden/secure speakers. Niggers fucking hate classical music. They used to use it to keep niggers from loitering around some light rail terminals in Minneapolis but I think someone thought it was racist.

Protip: lye + 55 gallon barrels + a lake

I am sorry, but you sure would have to live in a really ghetto area for nigs to break in your house.

Any reasonable locality / community does not have these problems. I live in south west ON as well and I have never had anyone try to break into my home.

Axe handles are pretty nice too. Especially if his wife is guarding the home. Takes some upper body strength to make propper use of a sledge.

Culture =/= Nationality
Get rid of Islam already.

Seriously, shoot them and throw their dead ass in the river. Or get some type of landscaping tool and beat ther everliving shit out of those niggers until they are almost dead. Then, theow them in the river.

THAT'S A GREAT HORSE

No shit. Don't mistake us leafs as all those Muslim loving tranny approving Torontonians.

Baton Taser. Have her engage it behind the door. They’ll hear that zap. Canada's requirement for minimum length of 480mm. Make sure it’s at least 500,000 volts. It will ruin anyone’s day. Go on YouTube. You’ll see faggots tasing each other with them.

you'd think a leaf would know better than this

Get big nigger killing DOGS too.

They're looking for work to send money home to Abdullah and Hassan.

this

If you're just a complete cuck and not willing to do more sensible things then make it look like you're home. Empty work boots by the door, truck parked in the driveway.

Finally. Another level headed leaf. Have a (you).

You have enough cash for an extra vehicle to just leave at home?

You can probably get a shitty truck that barely runs for a couple hundred bucks. All it has to do is make it to your house.

Make the call and gather an army. I'm all for taking Constantinople memeflag brother.

What the fuck is wrong with niggers?

Like seriously, what is wrong with them? I know Sup Forums is fully of edge autists that hate everybody with a different skin color, but I for one think all races are good except for fucking niggers.

Chinks, poo-in-loos, spics, even fuckin' muzzies are decent people most of the time, but what makes niggers so prone to be so incapable of integrating into society? They're always the ones cutting in line, they're always the ones getting in the back end door of the bus to avoid paying, they're always the one forming gangs, they're always the one living in shithole ghettos, they're always the ones coming up on wanted posters, just what the fuck is wrong with them?

Just when I had forgotten what parasites they were, yesterday I see them jumping over the subway turnstiles to avoid paying. Fuck... It must be something in their genes. Can we kick them all out?

likewise