Friendly reminder that only niggers love their parents and only niggers have children and you're all white niggers

Friendly reminder that only niggers love their parents and only niggers have children and you're all white niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/ost-english-brave_new_world_aldous_huxley/Brave_New_World_Aldous_Huxley_djvu.txt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'm going to assume you're trying to be funny and give you a pity laugh

not at all, keep deluding yourself

That's right, Sven, your white women are for your might brown and black bulls. Im glad you know your place.

Sven just keeps getting more and more unhinged

Americans are mutts, must be all those dominant nigger genes speaking.

>niggers love their parents
Kek. Good one

>He says this while promoting the niggerification of his own country.

Can you bait any worse?

shit happens when your parents and country hate you

>niggers even understanding the concept of parents
kek

OP insults literally all of his ancestors. Expects us to be mad. SWEDEN YES!

Blacks beat their children and abuse them at a higher rate than whites and that is probably one of the leading causes of crime, lower iq, and dysfunction outside of their genetics.

how does one extrapolate that from the huxley quote? or is it not related?

do you think he's talking about sterilizing hands and needles?

I'm asking what your interpretation of this quote is because I am curious to what it is. I'm not arguing your point because I don't even know what it is yet.

That civilized men are sterile, i.e. don't breed.

My interpretation is that the more civilized a society become, the further we grow from our primal animal instincts, the "dirty" sexual impulses are sterilized by society, religion, ideology etc..

but I can see the breeding thing as well

Huxley was actually based and knew a lot more about the world than some political science drop out like you.

The quote is from Brave New World where it's mentioned twice.
archive.org/stream/ost-english-brave_new_world_aldous_huxley/Brave_New_World_Aldous_Huxley_djvu.txt

This is a fedora fag. This is the scum that makes Christcuck threads. Remember this. If you are apart of those threads, this is what you are, a godless, decadent, aspie fuck with no touchstone of compassion or hope. For all that is good and pure please fuck off.

Don't know anything about those threads.
>godless, decadent, aspie
interesting, are all aspies godless and decadent?

I'm not promoting, I'm just making an observation.

I sort of wish there was a button attached to your post that would make you die. Not all flowers can flourish in the garden of life, some must be pulled by the root to make room for others. That is not for you to ponder on. It is about you.

What's the context for Huxley's quote?

"But cleanliness is next to fordliness," she insisted.

"Yes, and civilization is sterilization," Bernard went on, concluding on a
tone of irony the second hypnopaedic lesson in elementary hygiene.
"But these people have never heard of Our Ford, and they aren't civi-
lized.

---

You can't imagine what they used to put on it. Filth, just filth. 'Civilization is Sterilization,' I used to say t them. And
'Streptocock-Gee to Banbury-T, to see a fine bathroom and W.C.' as
though they were children. But of course they didn't understand. How
should they? And in the end I suppose I got used to it. And anyhow,
how can you keep things clean when there isn't hot water laid on?