This kills the islamophobic Sup Forumstard

This kills the islamophobic Sup Forumstard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EbdmGwFMZ24
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_of_Yazidis_by_ISIL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>what is 9/11

50 were killed in 2016 you godforsaken imbecile. This isn't even an average chart

yeah how about global stats tho, we've established that America protects itself from terrorism on its own soil, this isn't news

>hurr only american casualties are important

The primary victims of Islamic terror are overwhelmingly other muslims. Ironically, these same 'moderate muslims' are the same ones who are the most vocal opponents to immigration controls aimed at preventing Jihaist infiltration to the West and the ones who most frequently pull the >muh islamophobia card. Useful idiots who will be slaughtered by the extremists they enable. kek.

youtu.be/EbdmGwFMZ24

anti-white ethnomasochists conveniently start recording AFTER 9/11.... because really they hate whites

Israel.

The European version has all islamic terrorists and being hit by a bus combined.

>"Far right-wing"

I'd love to see who's considered
"far right-wing"

I like how you only show how many Americans were killed.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_of_Yazidis_by_ISIL
Just one of many groups targeted by ISIS.

Literally everyone with a far right connection. I went through the list the government considered and a lot were aryan brotherhood related. One was an AB killing a child molestor.

Gee i bet those numbers come from an unbiased unnamed source with no agenda whatsoever and havent been manipulated in any way..

literally what ? it never happened

You can support universal healthcare etc but if you question open borders aka illegal immigration you are far right.

>muslims in the US are 1% of US population

Bearing that in mind, lets look at world stats of terror attacks shall we?

Neck yourself, shill.

Oh wow, few deaths by Islamic terrorism in a country that's 1% muslim. See we should let in millions of radical third worlders haha

Woah, it's almost like, because we have less Muslims than European countries, there's less casualties here. Wow OP, thanks a lot for this, really made me think. Now, can you show me the charts for Europe too? After all, since they're even more tolerant of Muslims, they'll probably have even less victims there, right?

Bataclan? Acid attacks in the UK? Christmas market attack in Germany? Brussels airport? No, I've never heard of those, what are you talking about? Those weren't REAL Muslims, they're much too tolerant of the Western way of life and simply want better opportunities when they come here, so stop being so bigoted!

That was jews not Muslims

>shot by another AFRICAN american
FTFY

The last one of these "studies" i read about, "far right" violence included the Democrat who shot Steve Scalise.

Ah, the pathetic life of a poltard. Denying fact after fact to protect your fragile little hateful racist ideology.

Why should we change the whole neighborhood. Sick of seeing black robes and ninja masks in old immigrant neighborhoods. No bars,loan sharks,polygamy, female clitrous removal, they are closing down bars all over southwest Detroit. Spergin out over no hala food. Get them the fuck out

My neighbor is a complete islamaphobe. He's pissed his family's gas station/deli went under just because white ppl have to comply with Obama's regulations on underground gas storage while us immigrants do not. It cost him $240k!!! -what a racist. All he had to do was convert to Muslim and he wouldn't have had to.

How is Islamic immigration going in U.K? LMAO

>when you're so fat you kill yourself falling from your bed
'Murica

>Islamic immigrants
>far right-wing terrorists
I like how they divide this to make it sound like actual right wings commit more murders than muslims, when in reality the number is zero, and all of the "right wing terrorists" are just muslims in their trucks of peace.

They are taking over southwest Detroit, what kind of man sends his wife in a fucking ninja mask and robe to go to fish market

>implying this changes history
remember shills get paid by literal (you)s
you can spout YOUR bullshit too, but you dont actually need to link them (shills)

Lad the "right wing terrorists" ARE the muslims. This is the kind of shit the the left doesn't want people to know, like how almost all murders are caused by leftists,

"Muh Religion of Peace"

>11,737
>being shot by a nigger

>90% of "being shot by an American" is actually "being shot by a nigger"

>being shot by another American
you mean niggers shooting other niggers

>ever since we started using this vaccine, no one has even contracted the disease! Why are we paying for this stupid vaccine!

Fucking idiots

What exactly defines 'right-wing?'
Would a centrist who believes in lowering taxes be considered a right-wing terrorist?

>nigger on nigger violence

this is what Sup Forums has been talking about since the beginning. Thank you OP.

Lightning, lawnmowers and faulty bed frames are not conscious agents who intend to cause harm.

Putting them in the same category as jihadists is a false analogy.

Now fuck off to some Islamic shithole where you belong.

It doesn't matter what you believe if the leftists want to distance themselves from you, you're right wing. just like the athiest that shot up a church not too long ago, he was a leftist, but everyone called him right wing.

islamic jihadis for starters

It literally counts prison stabbings when the perp is white, because "Prisoners are a far right leaning demographic"

It's ridiculous and deliberately so.
You do those sorts of thing based on arbitrary parameters to give yourself the result you are seeking. For example 'annually' is used without stating in what year the calculation was begun at.
It's especially ridiculous to put that in front of me since I was saying for a year before the Manchester attack there was going to be an attack (because I know you cunts personally) and now a friend of the family has a murdered little girl. So go sort out Islam, not its victims you absolute piece of shit.

A good rule of thumb is that every "right wing killing" is either actually a leftist, or is a muslim.