Why can't they make a character as good as her again?

Why can't they make a character as good as her again?

If you're looking for some unrealistic wish fulfillment waifubait to pander to your pathetic NEET self just go watch Re:Zero or something.

fpbp

fpbp

fsdf

Fuck off, crossboard scum.

>7 posts in total
>5 IPs
Hmm

really makes you think

What did he mean by this?

>hating on YnNHK
Sup Forums has officially reached rock bottom

Omedetou

Yeah it has but NHK was a shit anime. I couldn't make it past episode 6. Was I suppose to empathize with the guy cause I never could and I've been a NEET for 13 years.

>13 year neet
how could you not emphasize with him?

Because he's a failed normalfag. I never pretended to be such and I look at him with contempt as I was watching the first couple episodes. I didn't see a mirror and more of just a squirming worm and found idea that I was suppose to identify with said worm is fucking insulting.

How does it feel that even Satou had 2 girlfriends?

>she's never coming

I don't care about 3DPD. So why should I care he got laid and scores with Misaki?

Because he's 2D and therefore his girlfriends/Misaki are 2D.

So why should I be happy that he can't become a wizard? Some girl at your doorstep won't save you. Only you can save you.

>emphasize

Why the fuck are you watching anime at all then? Why not just kill yourself already?

I can empathize, you moron. I just couldn't do it to the loser in NHK.

>I didn't see a mirror and more of just a squirming worm and found idea that I was suppose to identify with said worm is fucking insulting.
what kind of edgy retard are you?

I'm watching this for the first time actually, at least it's no cringy as Watamote and I could relate a bit, but still sounds a bit overrated.

He should've just gone along with the Cake really.

>edgy

Fuck off

>Was I suppose to empathize
No, you fucking retard. Only plebs watch fiction solely for the purpose of self-inserting as X character to relate to his or her motives.
>I never pretended to be such and I look at him with contempt
See how much you've been consumed by this cancer? They are fictional characters, you useless human being. Characters represent concepts, ideas, ways of living. Identifying (or not) with the cast is only one single aspect (ONE. SINGLE. ASPECT) of the experience.

Fucking Sup Forums and its hordes of illiterate manchildren.

>I rate this show 3 out of 10 because the characters were not likable and I couldn't relate to them.
See how you faggots reek of MAL retardation? If this thought process sounds familiar then you should consider killing yourself.

>self inserting

Still didn't care enough to see how it ended in any case.

you don't need to self-insert in order to empathize you medically-diagnosable autist

>ONE. SINGLE. ASPECT

Nice quads but fuck off back to wherever you came from.

You need to place yourself in the shoes of the other person to some extent in order to feel empathy.
>self-inserting
>to relate
>identifying
Note how many times I referenced the concept under discussion (essentially empathy) before you call me an autist.

idfa

It was hard to in the manga. He was so shitty to his parents who was only trying to help him, especially his mom.