Sup Forums EXPOSED FOR THE CUCKS WE ARE

How will we ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-IFcCY0m3E
youtube.com/watch?v=-XhsuJLA3ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hahaah im scared of sex sure that's why i cant get laid xd

OP is clearly trying to give this insignificant person some publicity.

pol btfo

>we're weak, that's why we're scared of women and can't force them to sex us

Moor logic checks out

>drumpfkins are scared of this
lol fukin losers

>Muh Russia

they are on to us guys

Wait a second, it's the alt left/Antifa/BLM groups who are filled with cuck beta orbiters who white knight for women and "minorities"

Commies in a nutshell.

hah yeah totally not scared of sex, what about you guys?

It's like reading a biography of myself!

that's fucking sad, man.
imagine seeing your grandson do that to himself, just awful.

What is this fuckery? Did this cunt run into his mate and thought they were alt-right? That stinks of Antifa living in the basement.

why do you hurt me like this
do you have the picture with the dad finding out his son is a trap and saying he wants his son back....that one always hurts me inside

How will we ever recover? Seriously we can't let this guy get the twitter codes

I hope Russia annex California and deport all gender benders to Chechenya.

Nice projection there

>We where the virgins all along

As Andrew Anglin put it, soon we will be stacking bodies or have our bodies stacked. And our enemies don't look like the body-stacking type.

I was laughing at first. Then I realized how sad this woman must be.

are we sure this guy wasn't talking to feminists?

>woman

I want my putinbucks

The more I read/hear about the "Alt Right" the less I understand what the term is supposed to entail. Since it became a widely used label, it's lost a little bit of meaning every day.

>woman

That's a dude. Or did you mean his grandpa?

We need some Memri tv for these trying times

I think the reason that the right always thinks anything that happens that a "Right winger" commits is a false flag shows that the majority of the "right" doesn't find it acceptable or even fathomable to commit such acts.

It's a type of shock and negative reaction that's very genuine, tinged with a touch of paranoia, but it's mostly a very sincere disbelief that someone could do such a thing with their set of beliefs.

>muh sex
It's as if these soyboys have nothing else in life other than watching their wives get cucked

Can someone give me the rundown on

White Sharia

I read this in Bernie's voice

He is seeing right through us

Then what tricked this manlette into thinking he had coherent political opinions?

All of the tweet chain, in case he deletes it.

After this part (wouldn't fit due to Sup Forums's image dimension limit) he just rambles on about how to 'argue against alt-righters', e.g. just send them insults over and over.

>61)
wew

I FUCKING HATE LEFTISTS.
It's not that we hate sex. It's that we hate the corruption of traditional values. Overwhelmingly, children raised by their heterosexual biological parents turn out better than anything else. Look at the people that grew up in the 50's. My Grandmother is an angel. Both of my grandparents worked hard to provide for their children. We dislike the idea of promiscuous sex, because it fucks up the family. It is morally degenerate too. Meaning that having promiscuous sex makes you feel bad naturally. It may be pleasurable, but there will always be a strange gut feeling inside you telling you to STOP being a degenerate. Nature knows!!! SIEG HEIL GAS YOURSELF PROFLIGATES

This just seems like reeeeee the twitter post

projections projections projections projections projections projections projections projections
kek

WE

I mean he's basically right on about that. I will take any help I can get, even from some subhuman slav manlets. Cyka Blatt, ehh?

hehe... yeah... i'm scared of it. dang girls, stop pestering me for sex.

>If they insult you you win

>posting an essay on twitter

Here's that part if people wanted it, anyway.

This guy is a one man cringe fest

man, that's a lot of thought and time put into attacking a straw man created by the left.

does anyone actually consider themselves part of the "alt right"?

>implying the left can meme
>implying vid related is mentally healthy
youtube.com/watch?v=K-IFcCY0m3E
they even project the fact that they always project

>61 fucking posts
Why the fuck do people do this? Just write an essay and then link it through a tweet. There is no reason to break it down into hundreds of tiny posts, unless what you're after is attention.

P.S. that guy's arm is pathetically small. I know a lot of you are pussyfaggots so get in the gym, so you look better than that loser.

>this much effort
>into fighting weak sexless virgins from a Vietnamese origami forum

This timeline never ceases to amaze me

Wow, peak projection from this soy goy

>the alt-right are poor trolls

and yet they made him spaz out and post a 45 tweet long rant.

His rhetoric is some real hard hitting stuff. Never felt so BTFO in my entire life.

It is over, he have exposed our emotional weakpoints

lol

>social media platform designed to post small bitesize chunks
>better post 61 linked tweets instead of linking elsewhere
the utter state desu

>the alt-right is always guilty of what they accuse others of, ALWAYS.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
really makes you think.

Shit forgot to post picture.

are...are we all leftists now?

Him got nice titteehs.

"Theyre scared of sex" is supposed to mean they think calling us virgins hurts us? jfc these people are retarded

Exactly. If we're a bunch of retarded cretins who deserve scorn and mockery, why the fuck is he writing paragraph after paragraph of the best way to defeat us?
Nigga is mad as fuck, that's all I'm getting from this.

Speak for yourself, Sweden.

We are indeed weak. It is through Madoka that we are made strong.

>fragile
Pretty empty term if you ask me.

if they want to hithard they should point out, that pol is made up of people who will never feel the joy of mindlessly beying accepted by their kin.

wow reading this...... it is literally 100% projection every single point he makes is true of himself and other leftists this is truly astounding. try it for yourself, replace alt-right with the left it's unbelievable.

This guy is right.

omg girls are so icky! thats why i'm not a communist LGBT activist!

Haha that's a great hitler

>61
nigga what the fuck who the fuck spends this much time writing quips on twitter about people they think are retarded? This reeks of faggotry and virtue signaling to a level unseen

>those brutal bantz

This guy means business

>how to win against the alt-right
>you're smarter than them figure it out for yourself because I don't really know
>call them names and stuff becasue that's how you win arguments when you're smart
That blatantly delusional leftist superiority....

when am I getting paid then?

He put so much effort into doing this that I feel sorry for him. Part 52 is a highlight for me, where he says that you should attack people over their grammar if nothing else is working. Why do people need that information?

The "alt-right" has always been a running joke to make fun of hysterical leftists strawmanning.

Antifa/BLM/Muslims will from henceforth be referred to as "the Horde"

That's some dedicated projecting holy shit.

that would be less attention whoring though

>scared of sex.
No, we just don't imagine it to be the best thing in the world and wrap our entire livelihood around it like leftists do

Yes, pretty much

>pol
>alt right
kek youtube.com/watch?v=-XhsuJLA3ko

White nationalism. It's really not difficult to grasp.
I'll simplify it further faggot: Niggers, spics, kikes, desert rats, chinks all have to go home.

Great idea will bring this to the higher ups. You deserve a promotion based Leaf

Triggered much? Find a safe space to draw some rare Pepe’s while I call the whaaambulence for you. I’ll make sure to has air con to chill your snowflakes.

Great post, comrade! Thatll show those dumb nazis :)

GOODNIGHT ALT-RIGHT

>"other humans are actually healthy"
Ah yes, leftists. The peak of health and vitality.

Pack it up, boys. We've been found out. Time to shut it down.
Alright, Russia, where's my money? I've been shilling against the decline of Western Society for three years, and I'm still waiting on my paycheck.

Probably a couple of edgy, ill informed high school kids, otherwise it's just a lefty way of saying "somebody who disagrees with me". The term is also apparently interchangeable with "Nazi", "Fascist" and "white boi".

>be scared of sex because someone can claim rape and ruin your life at the drop of a hat
>my vagina my rules!

My penis my rules too bitch.

>Projecting that we're projecting
Next level jewing right here...

Any conservative who isn't a non-traditionalist neoliberal.

literally who?

On a more serious not. A lot he have been writing there about us is just shit that we have been saying about them, with some modifications. The left simply suck at this and are just copying us at this point.

Pic related is suspiciously close to what Vox Day have been saying of SJWs in his book "SJWs always lie" as well on his blog.
Haha yeah that one was funny, there is a reason to why no one on Sup Forums corrects grammar, it makes you look like a complete fag. His advise to beat us on twitter is to act like a teenage girl.

>mfw this faggot thinks we have feelings

> I want to expose the weaknesses and insecurities of white men
> Muh virgins
> Muh Russia
> Muh memes
> Muh Nazis
Who is even going to argue with this person about anything?

He’s correct. The alt-right (you guys), are cucked. Because the world is becoming progressive but ultimately you have no control over it. You cry about homosexuality and transgenderism and inject conspiracy theories about soy products into it

here's the gestalt,
>game journalist nu-males are sleeping with a no-name game dev in exchange for good reviews
>it blows up and everyone takes sides
>either against the journalists and devs or for them
Kind of dumb actually.
Became an issue of gender and vidya

Is that wrong, though? I mean, what's right is right and if Putin and Trump agree with me, then, well, that's my team.