>Pres Trump Tax Reform Speech in St Charles MO 11/29/17
youtu.be/HiDem0NVWBk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8OeGN4m-a68
twitter.com/MathiasAsk/status/937128529329819648
twitter.com/USUN/status/937128503325143041
washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-nunes-blows-up-threatens-contempt-after-fbi-stonewalls-house-on-russia-investigator-demoted-for-anti-trump-bias/article/2642387
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/94121048/#94123264
dailycaller.com/2016/09/05/doj-official-who-led-independent-clinton-email-probe-is-an-obama-donor/
dailycaller.com/2017/07/13/report-mueller-taps-fbi-official-who-led-clinton-email-probe-to-manage-trump-russia-team/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90711470/#90723355
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/8OeGN4m-a68

All of Taylor Swift's friends are blacks, jews, and homosexuals.

She uses the government to steal land from white people.

Why does /ptg/ like her, again?

ROY MOORE WILL EASILY WIN THIS
THERES NO NEED TO GO OUT AND VOTE AND BE IN THE PROXIMITY OF THE LEFTISTS THAT WILL LINE UP TO VOTE AGAINST HIM

JUST SIT DOWN ON YOUR COUCH AND ENJOY THE VICTORY HERE WITH US WHILE EATING PIZZA.

>BREAKING: US pulls out of UN’s Global Compact on Migration -AFP

drumpf

SOROS BTFO

One more thread severing ties with the UN.

ENJOY YOUR STAY, MAKE SURE TO AWOO

Did you really think that the election was the end of this ride, user?

THIS FUCKING M A D M A N

What does this mean?

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Today, the U.S. Mission to the United Nations informed the UN Secretary-General that the United States is ending its participation in the Global Compact on Migration.

U.S. participation in the Compact process began in 2016, following the Obama Administration's decision to join the UN's New York Declaration on migration. The New York Declaration contains numerous provisions that are inconsistent with U.S. immigration and refugee policies and the Trump Administration's immigration principles. As a result, President Trump determined that the United States would end its participation in the Compact process that aims to reach international consensus at the UN in 2018.

Ambassador Nikki Haley, U.S. Permanent Representative to the United Nations, issued the following statement:

'America is proud of our immigrant heritage and our long-standing moral leadership in providing support to migrant and refugee populations across the globe. No country has done more than the United States, and our generosity will continue. But our decisions on immigration policies must always be made by Americans and Americans alone. We will decide how best to control our borders and who will be allowed to enter our country. The global approach in the New York Declaration is simply not compatible with U.S. sovereignty.'

###

twitter.com/USUN/status/937128503325143041

How will trump stop the Canadian menace?

Soon

>d-don't say things are wrong y-you should just be quiet about it
Gee whiz friendo.

NEW BOTUS.
>charlotte will make a great mommy.

I need reddit salt over abc guy getting fired? are there any?

*steps out of a dark corner*
It's the end of the line, Drumpf. I cannot allow you to pass tax reform.

Why is Ben such an unbelievable cuck?

I am a brainlet can someone explain what this means to me.

NUNES HAS INSTRUCTED COMMITTEE STAFF TO DRAW A CONTEMPT OF CONGRESS CITATION TO ROSENSTEIN AND FBI DIR. WRAY.

House Intelligence Committee chairman Devin Nunes has issued an angry demand to the FBI and Department of Justice to explain why they kept the committee in the dark over the reason Special Counsel Robert Mueller kicked a key supervising FBI agent off the Trump-Russia investigation.

Stories in both the Washington Post and New York Times on Saturday reported that Peter Strzok, who played a key role in the original FBI investigation into the Trump-Russia matter, and then a key role in Mueller's investigation, and who earlier had played an equally critical role in the FBI's Hillary Clinton email investigation, was reassigned out of the Mueller office because of anti-Trump texts he exchanged with a top FBI lawyer, Lisa Page, with whom Strzok was having an extramarital affair. Strzok was transferred to the FBI's human resources office — an obvious demotion -- in July.

The Post reported that Strzok and Page exchanged text messages that "expressed anti-Trump sentiments and other comments that appeared to favor Clinton."

>Word of the messages and the affair were news to Nunes, even though the committee had issued a subpoena that covered information about Strzok's demotion more than three months ago. The committee's broadly worded subpoena for information related to the so-called Trump dossier went to the FBI and FOJ on Aug. 24. In follow-up conversations on the scope of the subpoena, committee staff told the FBI and DOJ that it included information on the circumstances of Strzok's reassignment.

Back to r/politics

On Oct. 11, Nunes met with deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein. In that meeting, Nunes specifically discussed the committee's request for information about Strzok.

In an Oct. 31 committee staff meeting with the FBI, bureau officials refused a request for information about Strzok.

On Nov. 20, the committee again requested an interview with Strzok. (Three days earlier, on November 17, Strzok met with the Senate Intelligence Committee.)

On Nov. 29, Nunes again spoke to Rosenstein, and again discussed Strzok.

On Dec. 1, the committee again requested to speak with Strzok.

After each occasion, the FBI and DOJ did nothing. Now, in what appears to be an orchestrated leak, both the Post and Times published the reason for Strzok's demotion, along with concerns that the revelation might help President Trump. "Among federal law enforcement officials, there is great concern that exposure of the texts they exchanged may be used by the president and his defenders to attack the credibility of the Mueller probe and the FBI more broadly," the Post reported. The Times reported that "the existence of the text messages is likely to fuel claims by Mr. Trump that he is the target of a witch hunt."

Well, yes. It will be of concern to Trump's defenders, and to defenders of fair investigations generally, that such an important figure in both the Clinton and Trump probes privately expressed bias. It will be important for investigators -- and the public -- to see Strzok's and Page's texts to assess the extent of the problem. But in any event, Nunes is extremely unhappy -- not only with the revelation of bias but with the FBI's resistance.

BIG IF TRUE

I CAN'T BELIEVE I GET TO BAKE THROUGH THESE TWEETS AND HAPPENINGS

AWOO

"By hiding from Congress, and from the American people, documented political bias by a key FBI head investigator for both the Russia collusion probe and the Clinton email investigation, the FBI and DOJ engaged in a willful attempt to thwart Congress' constitutional oversight responsibility," Nunes said in a statement Saturday afternoon. "This is part of a months-long pattern by the DOJ and FBI of stonewalling and obstructing this committee's oversight work, particularly oversight of their use of the Steele dossier. At this point, these agencies should be investigating themselves."

To add insult to injury, at just the moment the leaked stories appeared, the Justice Department out of the blue notified Nunes that it would meet some of the committee's demands for information that it had been refusing for months. That didn't make the chairman happy, either.

"The DOJ has now expressed -- on a Saturday, just hours after the press reports on Strzok's dismissal appeared -- a sudden willingness to comply with some of the committee's long-standing demands," Nunes said in the statement. "This attempted 11th-hour accommodation is neither credible nor believable, and in fact is yet another example of the DOJ's disingenuousness and obstruction."

>As a result, Nunes said he has instructed committee staff to draw up a contempt of Congress citation for Rosenstein and for FBI Director Christopher Wray. The chairman promised to take action on the citation before the end of December unless the FBI and DOJ meet all the committee's outstanding demands.

I don't know what proof does anyone more need the FBI is politically compromised.

ayyy

Obviously Nunes is angry that he did not know about the real reasons for Strzok's demotion. And he is equally angry with the FBI's and DOJ's treatment of the committee. Contempt of Congress is a big move for lawmakers to take, especially against an agency controlled by the same party as leaders of the House. But remember, House Speaker Paul Ryan has already said the FBI and DOJ "stonewalled" the House, and he demanded that it comply immediately. That was five weeks ago. Now, after this latest episode, it seems likely that leaders in Congress are becoming increasingly frustrated with what they see as the FBI and DOJ jerking lawmakers around. At some point, they will act.

washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-nunes-blows-up-threatens-contempt-after-fbi-stonewalls-house-on-russia-investigator-demoted-for-anti-trump-bias/article/2642387

Trump signed an EO making baking illegal.

>But our decisions on immigration policies must always be made by Americans and Americans alone. We will decide how best to control our borders and who will be allowed to enter our country. The global approach in the New York Declaration is simply not compatible with U.S. sovereignty.'
FFFFUUUUUCK YES. EAT THIS SHIT YOU LEFTIST MOTHERFUCKERS. Get ready for the salt lads!@ get fucking ready! It's the weekend, and twitter and reddit have nothing but time to scream abou this!!

I can taste the salt already. this timeline just keeps on giving.

> DOJ Official Who Led ‘Independent’ Clinton Email Probe Is An Obama Donor.[2]

> One of the Justice Department officials who interviewed Hillary Clinton in July as part of the government’s investigation into her email practices has contributed to President Obama’s presidential campaigns, The Daily Caller can reveal.

> David H. Laufman is named in the notes taken during Clinton’s July 2 interview. Since Dec. 2014 he has served as chief of the counterespionage section of the Justice Department’s National Security Division.
> A former CIA analyst, Laufman joined several other DOJ colleagues and FBI section chief ****** Peter Strzok ****** during Clinton’s three-and-a-half hour interview, notes from the interrogation show.

Seems like everything this Strzok was involved ended up either benefitting Hillary or hurting Trump, always surrounded by claims of partisanship.

[1] archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/94121048/#94123264
[2] dailycaller.com/2016/09/05/doj-official-who-led-independent-clinton-email-probe-is-an-obama-donor/

Wow, this is big.There is going to be a shit storm on twitter, I can tell that as much.

/sipp/

Now, wanna now how everything connects? Mueler probe, Clinton emails, Nunes contempt citation and these Trump tweets about Hillary having a no sworn statement no record interview with the FBI?

> STROK, THE AGENT THAT WAS JUST DEMOTED FOR BEING PARTISAN FOR HILLARY AND AGAINST TRUMP, WAS THE FBI AGENT THAT INTERVIEWED HILLARY AT THE NO TAPE NO SWORN FBI INTERVIEW!!

See this article from the day he was hired by Mueler [1]

> Special counsel Robert Mueller has picked the FBI official who oversaw the Hillary Clinton email investigation to manage the investigation into any illegal connections between the Trump campaign and Russian government.

> According to CNN, Mueller tapped FBI section chief **** Peter Strzok **** to manage the probe. Strzok was one of two U.S. officials who interviewed Clinton on July 2 as part of the federal investigation into classified information found on her private email server.
> Strzok **** interviewed Clinton **** along with Justice Department official David Laufman.

> Three days later, then-FBI Director James Comey announced that charges would not be filed against Clinton for mishandling classified information found on her server.

[1] dailycaller.com/2017/07/13/report-mueller-taps-fbi-official-who-led-clinton-email-probe-to-manage-trump-russia-team/

t. tay

PHOTO FROM ACTIVE SHOOTER SCENE AT TEXAS

Absolutely based as fuck. Goddamn right that's how it should be. Fuck these globalist government shitbags!

Nikki is doing a good job isn't she? For a placeholder that is.

Im assuming we had an agreement about migration with the UN.

All countries should stop funding that, and they should be classified as a supranational terrorist organization, for giving directives and passing laws for countries that didn't elected them.
They rob most peoples countries and they have no control whatsoever about who gives the shots over there.
Their blue helmets are crowded with rapists and human traffickers too.

Lol

>tfw at the point where I need to solve 5 captchas just to post

Time to log out I guess

Yeah but what did that agreement say?

Jesus Christ. Carry a gun.

Explain to me about this. I know it's bad since it's UN but give me details on just how bad it is.

That's a massive fucking IF. And you still need 2/3rd of the Senate for conviction. Even if they held the House its unlikely, no one wants to be apart of a failed impeachment attempt. It didn't work out too well for Republicans with Clinton.

I love you guys

>inconsistent with the administrations immigration principles
music to my ears

Switch to legacy captcha.

We know what happens when one lies to the FBI. But what is the punishment when the FBI lies to us?

Under Trujoke's leadership... whatever gets you through the days I guess.

This poll is bullshit Democrats couldn’t even get over 9% of the White vote in Nov’ 2016. Oh btw 76.2% of White Americans in AL are evangelicals, and about 15% is irreligious so idk why Mainline Protestants matter???

Holy shit she took a picture with a movie star, WHAT A COALBURNING WHORE

It means the UN is useless and this is just one more step to the US not wasting our money on it anymore.

I'm ok letting idiot cowardly sheep huddle and die. Just as long as the constitution continues to protect me from being forced to join them.

Wow, thats big. I bet globalists are pissed.

Read

>lefties don't know shit about the economy
No surprise here

HERE WE GO
>HERE WE GO
HERE WE GO

What are (((they))) hiding guys?

Another thing I want to know. Was this autism or MKULTRA?

HOLY
FUCK

Basic gestalt?

Why are liberals so fucking corny?

Look what Infound about the recently fired for being partisan FBI Agent Strzok.
tl;dr:
> he is the one who interviewed Hillary at that no tape no sworn statement FBI interview that Hillary provided
> it was fucked up
> the DOJ official accompanying him is still at the DOJ ***heading the section responsible for investigating FARA compliance*** (look familiar? Same thing that was used against Manafort, Carter **and also** Flynn)

This will be a multi part post, Bear with me because I’m doing this live

look what I found searching for Strzok on 4plebs [1] to see if it popped up

> DOJ Official Who Led ‘Independent’ Clinton Email Probe Is An Obama Donor.[2]

> One of the Justice Department officials who interviewed Hillary Clinton in July as part of the government’s investigation into her email practices has contributed to President Obama’s presidential campaigns, The Daily Caller can reveal.

> David H. Laufman is named in the notes taken during Clinton’s July 2 interview. Since Dec. 2014 he has served as chief of the counterespionage section of the Justice Department’s National Security Division.
> A former CIA analyst, Laufman joined several other DOJ colleagues and FBI section chief ****** Peter Strzok ****** during Clinton’s three-and-a-half hour interview, notes from the interrogation show.

Seems like everything this Strzok was involved ended up either benefitting Hillary or hurting Trump, always surrounded by claims of partisanship.

[1] archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/94121048/#94123264
[2] dailycaller.com/2016/09/05/doj-official-who-led-independent-clinton-email-probe-is-an-obama-donor/

What is the punishment when the jew lies to us, ((((Mr. Drudge)))?

Enough.

Republicans impeached Clinton in December 1998

They lost only 5 seats in 2001 (the next election)

FUCKING YES

We got Tax cuts and now this in one weekend. Way to close out the year! President Trump.

use the legacy

Glad I could improve your night user

I have been looking for this one, I can't find it on my server or hard drive, thanks, have some OC I made a couple months ago

Straight-up mental illness.

were those nice coaches in a bathroom?

why isnt wray firing mcabbe

what caffienated jew flavor is joe drinking
maybe i'll try it.

you are in charge of one of the leading sources of news in the world, good job so far!

Obama signed one of the One World Government in 2016 broad bills that says the UN decides how many refugees your country takes.
Expect kvetching over this.

is the tax cut thing actually good?

I've heard that about my dick before

Mueller’s secretive grand jury made up of residence from DC, where 91% voted for Hillary.

SRI's

Now, wanna now how everything connects? Mueler probe, Clinton emails, Nunes contempt citation and these Trump tweets about Hillary having a no sworn statement no record interview with the FBI?

> STROK, THE AGENT THAT WAS JUST DEMOTED FOR BEING PARTISAN FOR HILLARY AND AGAINST TRUMP, WAS THE FBI AGENT THAT INTERVIEWED HILLARY AT THE NO TAPE NO SWORN FBI INTERVIEW!!

See this article from the day he was hired by Mueler [1]

> Special counsel Robert Mueller has picked the FBI official who oversaw the Hillary Clinton email investigation to manage the investigation into any illegal connections between the Trump campaign and Russian government.

> According to CNN, Mueller tapped FBI section chief **** Peter Strzok **** to manage the probe. Strzok was one of two U.S. officials who interviewed Clinton on July 2 as part of the federal investigation into classified information found on her private email server.
> Strzok **** interviewed Clinton **** along with Justice Department official David Laufman.

> Three days later, then-FBI Director James Comey announced that charges would not be filed against Clinton for mishandling classified information found on her server.

[1] dailycaller.com/2017/07/13/report-mueller-taps-fbi-official-who-led-clinton-email-probe-to-manage-trump-russia-team/

Maybe you're just not smart enough to understand rick and morty memes

>Way to close out the year
We still have 29 days, friend.

who cares

OUR POWER INCREASES!

A poll for Alabama isn't accurate unless the demographic sampling is thus: 33% Democrat, 66% Republican. The only way they're getting these results is if they're assuming there are as many Democrat voters in Alabama as Republican, there just aren't. We can see that 2:1 ratio repeated again and again, in Alabama's Presidential votes going back decades, in their Senate votes going back decades, in their State Legislature which is roughly ~68% Republican.

JEWS BTFO

Here is contemporary account of that interview [1] unsourced because the poster didn’t link it

>Clinton arrived with her legal entourage in tow. Attorneys David Kendall, Katherine Turner, Heather Samuelson, and Cheryl Mills flanked Clinton. On the government side of the conference room: FBI Section Chief **** Peter Strzok ****, David Laufman from the Justice Department, two unnamed DOJ representatives as well as the two confidential FBI agents conducting the interview.

>Following the interview, word quickly spread through FBI circles that Mills was permitted to represent Clinton as part of her legal team during the session. Mills served as Clinton’s counsel and chief of staff at State. But some agents immediately thought news of her presence at the table had to be a simple mistake. There was little chance she could be allowed to sit in on an interview with the target of a criminal case, when Mills herself was a case witness and also considered a potential target. It made no sense.

>“What the hell was she doing there and who allowed this?” a FBI source fumed.

>What did it mean? To seasoned law enforcement agents, Mills’ presence meant the Big interview with Clinton was part of a dog-and-pony show for the media and American public. No legitimate FBI interview would allow another suspect in the same case to sit in on the supposed interrogation of another criminal target. Ever. Case agents realized they had been played. Their earlier fears about FBI brass tampering in the Clinton case were being quickly realized.

It was not just that he conducted the no tape no sworn statement interview: he screwed it up as well.

[1] archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90711470/#90723355

Too ethnic and a fridge. Absolutely abhorrent.

Read the document on it's entirety.

Grassley is pressuring Rosenstein to explain why DOJ ignored McCabe campaigning on behalf of his wife.

Congress is about to hold DOJ Rosenstein and FBI Wray in contempt before the year is over?