Trump pulls out of UN migration program

twitter.com/AFP/status/937149636694786048
thenews.com.pk/latest/251765-us-pulls-out-of-uns-global-compact-on-migration

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/us-pulls-out-of-uns-global-compact-on-migration/articleshow/61899450.cms
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:NGDlmRKbTToJ:refugeesmigrants.un.org/migration-compact &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
iom.int/global-compact-migration
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-09/denmark-suspends-refugee-resettlement-under-un-program
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

quick rundown on the migration program?

> being part of any policy from the UN

I'm just going to assume this is a good thing

ok ok
come on now
I am actually starting to get tired of all the winning

Big if true

>The german KEK command

lmfao that picture

gas all manlets now

Damn. Drumpf is about to save Europe from the invasion.

damn rip

Good. No more browns and blacks. We've got enough and their already parasitic problems

Was listening to NPR the other day. Trump had a meeting with a Navajo tribe. He hung a portrait of Andrew Jackson in the room.

/ourguy/

what the fuck do you think a migration program is

What did we do to deserve a President this good?

Yeah this sounds like a great thing on the surface but I'd like to know the specifics.

looks like he....skipped leg day.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/us-pulls-out-of-uns-global-compact-on-migration/articleshow/61899450.cms
>"Today, the US Mission to the United Nations informed the UN Secretary-General that the United States is ending its participation in the Global Compact on Migration," the Americans said in a statement.

What is the UN Global Compact on Migration?

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:NGDlmRKbTToJ:refugeesmigrants.un.org/migration-compact &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
>In the New York Declaration for Refugees and Migrants, adopted in September 2016, the General Assembly decided to develop a global compact for safe, orderly and regular migration.
>REGULAR MIGRATION

Wow, fuck the Jewnited Nations. God Bless President Trump for protecting the people of America from globalism's neo-Marxist attempts to destroy Western Civilization.

iom.int/global-compact-migration

MAGA

>protect the safety, dignity and human rights and fundamental freedoms of all migrants, regardless of their migratory status, and at all times;
>support countries rescuing, receiving and hosting large numbers of refugees and migrants;
integrate migrants – addressing their needs and capacities as well as those of receiving communities – in >humanitarian and development assistance frameworks and planning;
>combat xenophobia, racism and discrimination towards all migrants;
develop, through a state-led process, non-binding principles and voluntary guidelines on the treatment of migrants in vulnerable situations; and
>strengthen global governance of migration, including by bringing IOM into the UN family and through the development of a global compact for safe, orderly and regular migration

Oh wow, so it's literally just the (((globalist))) agenda just laid out. Import a bunch of thirdworlders into your country and give them a bunch of free stuff, then silence anyone who complains! Thank goodness we're pulling out of this.

You guys are late
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-09/denmark-suspends-refugee-resettlement-under-un-program

So now the question becomes what this will mean for our countries. While the UN no doubt needs to get bent, most of the migration today appears to be happening via smuggling, human trafficking and other illegal means, which the UN has little hand in

Better late than never Denmark bro
We'll stop the rise of Globalism together, just keep hope

>combat xenophobia, racism and discrimination

AKA massive censorship and criminalization of "wrong" opinions.

Globalism is the mortal enemy of free speech.

Our country is back baby, my dick is erect, and I am not getting tired of winning! If Hillary gets arrested this month I'll blow my load like never before!

more hateful, racist, xenophobic bullshit from the orange cheeto nazi.

I hate this idiot so fucking much

>REGULAR MIGRATION
But only to white countries, goy

Manlet btfo

China apparently has a problem with Central Asian Muslims coming in from the west. Fortunately for them, they give zero fucks about human rights and routinely slaughter these migrants.

Faithfully shitposted for 2+years

rip

Fucking based. Fuck the JewN and fuck migrants.

Wow Trump is hitting home run after home run. I fucking hate the US... BECAUSE I WANT TO LIVE THERE AHHHHHHH

That portrait has been there since he moved in.

Obviously you're a dumb dindu Nigger lmao

>Fortunately for them, they give zero fucks

They're an inspiration to us all, pic related.