So you're in the club with your husbando and this fucker comes up and slaps him on the ass

So you're in the club with your husbando and this fucker comes up and slaps him on the ass.
What do, Sup Forums?

Ignore him.

Shinji-kun is too timid for that.

Maintain eye contact with him until he breaks.

Rape him to assert my dominance.

Slap his ass in return

Ask out loud "anybody seen Genjo?" watch him cry like a spent whore.

>genjo

genjo is his niisama, who has a mustache but no beard.

Throw him in the fucking robot along with a frag grenade.

Well played sirs.

Reminder that Shinji is canonicaly heterosexual.
>Speaking about the blushing, is it because Shinji was happy that someone said they like him?
>Anno: Yes, Shinji-kun really didn't experience carnal desire there *laugh*.
Confirmed by Anno himself.

He has flip-flopped on it in interviews. And Shinji is canon bi in the manga. It's really up to interpretation.

Watch him get flustered and say he was sorry it was a accident and then proceed to watch further as he runs away crying and proclaiming that he "Really fucked up".

Did you expect him to do anything else other than emotionally break down?

>slaps ass
>cries

wonder why he slapped himself on the ass

Reminder that Shinji is canonically bisexual.
>Interviewer: You said previously that that sort of JUNE-like, or should I say the sort of production that goes beyond friendship, came out that way naturally, didn’t you?

>You said previously that that sort of JUNE-like, or should I say the sort of production that goes beyond friendship

>production that goes beyond friendship

>Interviewer: Who worked on episode 24?

>Anno: A person named Satsukawa (Akio)-san did that. Satsukawa-san is better at—this is bad to say, but—he’s right on the mark when it comes to homoeroticism. *laugh*

>he’s right on the mark when it comes to homoeroticism. *laugh*

>homoeroticism
Confirmed by Anno himself.

He hasn't flip-flopped, Anno has always confirmed Shinji is bi, so it isn't according to interpretation.
He's full on gay in the Manga according to Sadamoto.

I don't see where he says that Shinji is gay or bi
He just says that scenes with Kaworu had homoerotic vibes
Nothing wrong with that

He says he has a homoerotic relationship with Kaworu that goes beyond friendship, that clearly means he's bisexual.

Cease your ass, fujoshi. Shinji was dumb enough to get what kind of love Kaworu was talking about. Shinji loved him as a friend. Nothing more.

Yes, that's clearly why Anno said they are more than friends.

Shinji is a fag for Kaworu.

Blow his finger up.

put him in a coma and then jerk off on him

Shinji is a fag for everyone

I'm not even a fujoshit or into that stuff, but that episode was gay as fuck. Even I could see that.

He's so faggot that I can't even imagine him doing this. It's like imagining Homura being straight.

shinji is a bitch so it only makes sense

Punch him in the face