Draph Thread

Draph women are the best. No other race even comes close.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=18703
imgur.com/2GR0J9i
youtu.be/zMdulOvHVY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>delayed til April
>lack of popular characters
Does someone at A-1 want to deliberately sabotage the anime?

Also, latest cast list.
animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=18703

Is this the Daki that got sold out within 20mins?

Pick your race for a loli.

Danua sticks out so much there because cows are oppai at every age.

Anyways, Vampy full force.

>A lot of Bahamut characters are added into Granblue.
>Nobody wants to tag them as Bahamut characters or even know their proper names.

I'm so fucking triggered.

Well, at least the Cardcaptor Cagliostro OVA is on schedule.

Is old man a race?

Can she give paizuri while standing?

Headpats only.

are they fucking?

They are not for lewd.

I want to tittyfuck her while patting her head.

Their height triggered me

That cast looks really small but has some talent in there. Maybe delaying it isn't a bad idea. Give them the time they need to actually make it look nice.

Because as it stands it looks like hot garbage.

>Draph women are like 4 feet tall
>Draph men can be fucking 9 foot tall powerhouses

The plowing must be EPIC

I recently rolled Yakuza saber after taking a hiatus. I am only on chapter 8 too.

>EPIC
Hello, user. You appear to have travelled forward in time 10 years from 2007. Just to let you know, we don't use memes like "epic" and "win" anymore ever since Reddit picked them up and hammered them into the ground.

But you're not wrong about the plowing.
imgur.com/2GR0J9i

>hot garbage
Not even that, just boring, which in my opinion is worse. At least with some anime we get the memorable trainwreck appeal. We might end up in the worst case scenario where it's immediately forgotten by everyone except for the occasional wisp of regret.

V A M P Y
A
M
P
Y

Tried rolling 70 times for her.

No dice.

Please enjoy her company for me.

Everyone knows who Bahamut and Lucifer are though.

>Be level 40 F2P shitter
>Christmas free memeroll gives me Naru
>Then it gives me old lesbian hag Vira
>Whatever, legfest is coming up and I've been saving and I'm already 1/3 of the way to my dream of cute non-hag dark team
>Legfest starts
>HEY BRO I HEARD YOU LIKE USELESS FUCKING EARTH SUMMONS FOR ALL YOUR SSR PULLS

I swear to fucking god I don't know why I bother.

Also anime will suck due to critical lack of Draphtits. Or any interesting tits at all. Not even any interesting flat tits.

ded game.

Maybe I got burnt out. Or not much to do that interest me anymore.

Magna farming is getting old cygames.

Platinum Sky event is hype as fuck. You should check it out if you still have access to your account.

Rate up is a lie. Legfest is a lie.

Its ok

We'll all have our legfest one day.

I've seen something that "implies" both can be done together.

We have Lyria what other flat do you need?

Lyria is probably Toyama Nao's best role desu.

2nd best after Ika Musume.

Waifu bias, though.

Eugen's VA is in state of "almost RIP" which is likely the reason for the delay, that or KMR saw HRT's plans for the anime(no popular characters), facepalmed and told A1 to start over

She wasn't in Ika Musume though.

Djeeta was.

Would they really delay an entire production for one actor? Don't mean to disrespect him, but it might be better to just find a replacement so that (as the traditional saying goes) the show can go on.

A script do-over could be plausible. But you'd think Cygames would have looked it over a while ago.

It's just going to be a straight adaptaion of the story. Which yes, basically is equivilant of "almost zero actually popular characters" since most of the main crew members are just memes or Mary Sues and they made the fucking genius move of writing Vira and Ferry out of the story so they could stick them into the gacha as SRs.

>Would they really delay an entire production for one actor?
They scrapped plans for Gandalf's 5* because his VA died, they never included dialogues for special ocasions(valentine, christmas etc) for characters if they couldn't geet the VA's to voice them
>But you'd think Cygames would have looked it over a while ago.
If you know anything about the game, Cygames has quite the habit of NOT looking over stuff
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN SARUNAN AND ZOI CAN INSTAKILL BOSSES!?
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN EVERYONE RUNS KURWA OFF ELEMENT AND MAKES THEM UNKILLABLE!?
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN HALE'S ATK UP LETS HER KILL LEVIATHAN IN 4 TURNS!?

>Replace Keiji Fujiwara

Easier said than done. I'm guessing you didn't watch Macross Delta when he got hospitalized

If you're gonna slam cygames, at least do it right.

No one really bothered with that Sarunan thing because other setups did about the same thing faster than pressing the guy's buttons 11 times, and the other two times they fixed the issues within a day if not an hour.

You coulda talked about other things like Chev swords, come on.

>nobody did the Sarunan thing
Except all the people who were abusing the Sarunan thing to get crazy overkill points in the first GW she was available, that lead to them completely patching out overkill points, then patching a hard damage cap to all skills, then completely overhauling GW to make Zoi less viable off element.

Didn't they fix that really quickly too anyways

>No one really bothered with that Sarunan thing
It caused them to downright REMOVE honors you'd get for overkilling the boss in GW and later made it so the GW boss has a pernament damage cut against anything that isn't super effective against it

They're still in the process of fixing the mess that is Zoi and it's been 6 months since her release.

No other character split the timeline of the game like Zoi did.

Players actually refer to it as Before/After Zoi because she's literally Black Jesus walking on Earth.

>no dj
>no side characters
>following the worst story (ie the main story)
>probably only getting to Albion anyways

That's not even in yet, that last one.

I distinctly recall before her, people were complaining Ferri was just so strong, and before that that it was entirely unfair Wind got two useful Guild War characters AND tia guns.

The wheel of fortune spins around and around, raising up and lifting down. I don't think this is an exception.

>complaining Ferri was just so strong
I saw a lot more complaining that her CDs were too long to be of any use. S.Zoi is the only character in history who is unanimously agreed upon to be a problem.

And as for Backwater, it's a risk/reward payoff. Frontwater was a bigger problem than backwater has ever been.

If you're fighting something midrange and it's somehow not dead after the barrage(tm) your pool needs work.

To be fair Korwa was even more broken at release since she allowed any element team to freely shit out massive damage, so they had to fix her right away. With S Zoi you do need to have a backwater build in place to take full advantage, which is more indicative of systemic unbalance with the backwater system as a whole and a bigger challenge to tackle.

My theory is that at the end of the day Cygames just doesn't want to repeat Korwagate and refund all those rolls for S Zoi after nerfing her since only a fraction of those who roll her will be able to do broken-tier damage with her. With frontwater Fenrir bows there was no new character to roll for so they simply nerfed it into the ground so they could deal with it later.

Its okay, I rolled over 120+ times for her, still don't have her

Got her with a memeroll. She's cute. Also a pain to use. And her story is obvious 5* bait.

You could do what this guy did.
youtu.be/zMdulOvHVY0

Lily's nursing handjob was the best part of this game.

If you hate draphs, you're most likely a homo.