How can one country be so based?

>Japan accepts 3 refugees in first half of 2017, despite record asylum seekers

reuters.com/article/us-japan-immigration-refugees/japan-accepts-3-refugees-in-first-half-of-2017-despite-record-asylum-seekers-idUSKCN1C80W4

Bunping

All one need do is look at the toilet of a country you have created for yourself to understand that when they are brown, flush them down.

mysides.orbit

Is that your new "see shit in toilet normal but see shit on table not normal" proverb Japan bro?

And didn't two of them rape in the first month of being there or something?

By not having Jews

Colonize me Nippon

>that map
>tsushima
>not a part of Japan
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Not being a traitor to your people is based now?

But your country is already colonized by the chinks tho

If they didnt improve it, they should be removed

Harem that balls hoe

Kek

But based Nippon, I'm black and want to fully integrate into your culture. Please help, I'm no nigger btw.

o shit

You could become a sprinter for them

>Wasting my Mechanical Engineering degree in running.
I'm built for American Football bong.

Unfortunately, countries that do that are a minority now SL you might as well consider it as based and red pilled.

3 more rapefugees that they should have taken.

Japan has the good sense to control their borders.

Countries with the lowest crime rates: Switzerland, Singapore, Iceland, Japan, and Luxembourg. Imagine my surprise.

Too many. Grorious Nippon must remain safe and pure

That's because immigration in Japan is stealthily called "foreign workers"

They recently signed a deal with India, where India will send literally tens of thousands of skilled workers to Japan. Kek.

Please tell me this is fake news

man, just when i thought the land of ninjas and samurais couldn't earn any more of my respect

>thousands of skilled workers

they're taking the best engineers, doctors, teachers etc from india, not importing impoverished low-iq thug scum

How do i apply

Here are the number of refugee applications by country in 2016
Indonesia: 1,829
Nepal: 1,451
Philippines: 1,412
Turkey: 1,143
Vietnam: 1,072
Sri Lanka: 938
Myanmar: 650
India: 470
Cambodia: 318
Pakistan: 289
Others: 1,329

>Nepal

I've heard stories of Japanese women living in cities getting bleached by White tourists. I feel like Japanese men should stop this, but I'm White so we must spread our genes!

If I remember correctly, none of those countries are at war, so how could you possibly be a refugee?

Dem Turks reach far

fuck off pajeet, even if you're a skilled worker you'll still be polluting their gene pool

>implying I'll marry a jap
I prefer Indian girls

most of them look pretty cute desu