You shouldve done it at as

Sup Forums BTFO STATUS: NEVER RECOVER

Equations on the board are fake,fyi
T.theoreticalphag

Shit skin benefits from white mans knowledge

I’d say reddit btfo

>(((Pasterski)))

She won’t get a husband with that face.

>Although boys younger than I have built aircraft before me, none were allowed to fly their first U.S. solo in that same craft. To do so is no small task. As a budding Light Sport Aircraft Manufacturer, I was allowed to draft the language of my Airworthiness Certificate so that it permitted piloting by a student pilot.

literally all she did was build a kit aircraft which comes ready to assemble.

>wasn't even the youngest to do so, just had the luck of being allowed to write her own permit so she could fly it
>still compares her intelligence to a white devil

Congratulations, the one woman at the high end of the IQ bell curve.

explain

She's a dumb whore. No one in the high energy group vafa group likes her.
t.harvard physics

ok call me when she writes the unified theory until then she's just some woman who's good at school

I bet she’s that smart and can’t even make a decent grilled cheese or give a halfway decent suckjob.

because a single one woman can destroy all scientific evidences

Why do we still give Hawking so much admiration? He got BTFO by Leonard Susskind. It’s only because he’s a thinking head of cauliflower.

Nice outlier you've got there

then she better damn well achieve something other than good grades.
also slide thread and sage this kikes

Not him, but they're not necessarily "fake"... The squiggles are a Feynman diagram to illustrate quantum mechanical principles, and the rest contain operators, which is a mathematical device typically used in QM equations.

But nothing is being derived, nor solved, and none of that has anything to do with engineering, so it's basically a backdrop to look smart to idiots.

Good for her?

Sabrina, I know you made this post yourself.
If you are truly brilliant you will know what i'm about to say next:

TITS OR GTFO!

This

Intelligence =/= Wisdom

The fucking absolute STATE of shill threads holy shit.
This roastie is literally WHO.

Her brilliance should be known when she's accomplished something, not just "achieving the highest possible grade."

>Heh, nice job graduating top grade from a prestigious university and becoming a famous person for your accomplishments. I was wise enough not to follow such a foolish path.

Why would there be anything wrong with feminine Genius? She wasn't the first to be blessed by it, nor she will be the last. Women, in average, are still VERY secondary in the construction of knowledge and culture.

Slide thread line.
-------------------------

>Source: my anus

She's a dumb slut. Why? Because I'm a twenty something white male who has accomplished nothing and that pisses me off greatly.