MFW when pol is antiscience

why does pol ignore scientific facts? it makes the rest of the opinions on here seems silly and Tinfoilly McHattyface by comparison

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SmkVv8pcVhc&t=4s&index=1&list=FLMgHzlnZq4y10aeS84kNy1A
youtube.com/watch?v=kbcHszMCIJM
youtu.be/j4PTf7LgsIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is now a Rick and Morty fan thread dump

Me and you ;-)

Rick and Morty is f***ing hilarious.

This tbqhwyf

MFW when uneducated rural and suburban retards

Shit on the floor XD

Scientific facts are the core of Sup Forums conversation. Niggers actually do commit more crime and carry more disease, indians poo in the street, and millennial scum really are pathetic losers trying to convince me that Rick & Morty is somehow a scientific show and not just a crude joke with sci-fi themes

Dan Harmon wrote the progressive show Community. Are you simpeltons trying to tell me Community was shit? Did you not think that Mr. Chang was funny?

Then a study shows trump was right.
Vaccines are unsafe
youtube.com/watch?v=SmkVv8pcVhc&t=4s&index=1&list=FLMgHzlnZq4y10aeS84kNy1A

The trump curse is real

Okay I lose. This is too cringy even for me.

Wtf is this rick and morty horseshit?

Looks like sime bluepilled libcuck tier shit.

Anti-vaxers have the blood of millions on their hands.

Exactly this. not a single argument here against that

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to be a retarded faggot.

Shut up jew, all of your (((science))) is a commie trick to make us believe earth is round. Also only faggots like to learn and read, real men train hard and make money.

For those naive enough to still think everyone should be allowed to vote.

ITT: Shills exchange clumsy banter and reddit-tier memes.

youtube.com/watch?v=kbcHszMCIJM

The government would take care of your child if you said they had polio. Many were injured by DDT.

>this is what rural/suburb retards actually believe

Naw man its like back to the future but instead of actual science he pushes a button and burps
WUBBALUBBADUBDUB!

Yabbadabbadoo!

I have to assume anti-vaxxers on Sup Forums are just being edgy. There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever to suggest that vaccines cause autism. Those who legitimately see the "moar aluminum in muh brain" study as some semblance of "proof" are reaching harder than liberals hoping for a Trump impeachment. Correlation =/= causation. They don't even make a serious effort to tie the presence of the aluminum to vaccines, because they can't at this point. Aluminum occurs naturally in the food we eat, so maybe one of the many contributing factors to autism is an inability to properly eliminate aluminum from the body. No evidence pointing directly to vaccines.

In fact, there may never be any way to tie vaccines to autism because it is a TOTALLY ARBITRARY name we use to describe a wide variety of conditions that are kind of similar but are probably very different. My cousin is a developmental psychologist and has been involved in several publications about autism. Of course, she keeps certain opinions to herself while writing something she intends to publish. But she claims they hand out autism diagnoses like candy; more so than the ADD bullshit in the 90's since it probably won't involve any medication in high-functioning cases. It's almost like they do it as a favor for the parents to make them feel better by giving their child's condition a name. The reality in many of these cases is: your kid might just be an asshole. That's certainly a possibility.

And finally, I'd like to bring up the fact that autism in general is NOT THAT FUCKING BAD. I guarantee the majority of people on this website would be diagnosed. Sure, a kid might be socially retarded or have some learning disabilities, but that definitely beats the shit out of not being able to fucking walk. People with autism can still usually still contribute to society. They tend to be good at things a "normal" person isn't. On the other hand, those who are physically disabled tend to just be a burden on society.

this

Yes, the right is anti science
How many genders are there again?

>And finally, I'd like to bring up the fact that autism in general is NOT THAT FUCKING BAD.

You fucking nigger mong. You have no idea what you're even shilling here. Autism _can_ be mild, or it can be a fucking disaster for the child and the family. There are autistics who will never progress out of the lowest development states, infant level, but unlike infants they cannot create normal human emotional bonds with their parents. Babies are tough, but at least they can show love to their parents. Imagine raising a perpetual baby for the rest of your life, in the body of a 200 pound man who has seizures and rages. Someone who only takes and can never give even the slightest positive feedback in return. It sucks. Families with severely autistic children have very high rates of divorce and bankruptcy because severe autism is expensive to care for in money and human energy.

Also, getting an autism diagnosis is not easy. It opens up a lot of demands on public services when a child is given an autism diagnosis. Doctors know this and do not just hand them out like nothing.

youtu.be/j4PTf7LgsIE

Amazing correlation = causation there bruv

Aren't you aware OP? Pol is a CHRISTIAN board.

Science has no power here!

>Japanese
>suicide

Do people know about this? It seems like a fucking big deal.

That can't be a coincidence.