Legendary opera conductor molested teen for years: police report

nypost.com/2017/12/02/legendary-opera-conductor-molested-teen-for-years-police-report/

even opera is not safe.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/12/02/arts/music/james-levine-sexual-misconduct-met-opera.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/12/02/arts/music/james-levine-sexual-misconduct-met-opera.html
newstimes.com/news/crime/article/Report-on-sexual-assaults-in-Arctic-rocks-Norway-12391331.php#photo-14620693
cnn.com/2017/11/29/europe/norway-sexual-assault/index.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: rss/cnn_topstories (RSS: CNN - Top Stories)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nytimes.com/2017/12/02/arts/music/james-levine-sexual-misconduct-met-opera.html

Remember to archive
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/12/02/arts/music/james-levine-sexual-misconduct-met-opera.html

If anyone cared about contemporary fine arts, that shit would be a gold mine for sycophantic sex trading as well I imagine.

just another degenerate jew
hitler was right
gas them all

>Pedophiles now being exposed

It begins, lads.

Good behavior isn't his forte.

what is it with these people and their too-deep smiles?

Some musicians do that. It's a PR move.

>Levine
Of course

I know everyone's going to muh jew, but Levine was a really talented conductor. This is a damn shame. I'm gonna have to rip up my recordings like some hikki who learned his idol got a boyfriend.

Shame. I was gonna see a performance of his in early 2018

Glad I got to see a few

ONE TIME I FOLLOWED A YOUNG TEEN BALLERINA INTO AN ELEVATOR AND THOUGHT REALLY HARD ABOUT MOLESTING HER IN THOSE WHORE TIGHTS SHE WAS WEARING BUT ONCE WE GOT TO THE BASEMENT AND THE DOOR OPENED HER DYKE BALLERINA INSTRUCTOR WAS GLARING AT ME SO I DECIDED WHEW CLOSE ONE AND TOOK THE RIDE UP TO MY APPOINTMENT I REALLY DID WISH I MOLESTED HER THO

That'll mean ripping up most of the Met records from the last 40 years.

Could be good meme material

Did you try to drown your sorrows in opium and write a symphony while you hallucinated?

praise his name

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

>teen
>for years
So some physically weak fuck "molests" a teen(not a child) for years, and this person didn't fight back or go to the cops...
For some reason.

this

kek

Pardon my impudent inquiry, lads, but why do all they sexual deviants seem to be of a jewish descent?

James "Fingered a minor" Levine
James "The Classical Penis" Levine
James "The Condicktor" Levine
James "Tosca'ing Salad" Levine
James "Bach to the Bedroom" Levine
James "Piu Allegro, Piu Duro" Levine

Gold digging whores know who has the money. Duh.

Oy vey you fucking anti-semite leaf piece of goyim trash, you filth. How dare you ask that question, you nazi scum! HITLER! YOU'RE HITLER I SAY, IT'S ANUDDAH SHOAH!

Another Pervert Jew.

It's funny because Trumpcucks don't realize this is all a build up to Trump getting exposed. You thought the pee-tape was bad? You have no idea what's going to come out . Why do you think Democrats are willing to sacrifice their own for the time being?

that guy looks 200% jewish

But no one actually cares in the real world. Just like no one cared about Trump grabbing women by their vag. Only leftists even give a fuck.

The Democrats aren't in control of this. Nobody is in control of this anymore. This is a runaway effect, a madness of the crowds now.

>Levine
Yep. 200% jewish.

The performing arts as a whole is a cesspool of degenerates; the number of (((them))) that are sexist, racist, and pedophiles is staggering. Luckily I got out and am in STEM now... the higher one progresses in the field, the more and more apparent that it's just another 'Eyes Wide Shut' environment.

James "Cosi Fan Tutti, I Love Young Booty" Levine
James "The Queen of the Night" Levine
James "The Maestrobater" Levine
James "Don Giovanni" Levine
James "The PAïdaphile" Levine
James "The Sax Offender" Levine
James "Fiddling with Kids" Levine
James "Let's Play The Magic Flute" Levine

>”You thought that nonexistent tape we claimed we had but didn’t was bad? Just wait until the next unfounded accusation with zero evidence is that we toss out!!!”

EVERYTHING without exception is a "cesspool of degenerates".

Where is this magical place you moralfaggot idiots keep talking about where "degeneracy" is not the quo of the status?

Gold
Digging
Whores

kek

Bump

>>But no one actually cares in the real world.

You're supposed to pretend to care if it promotes the desire to murder Jews.

When mass child rape occurs by white Northwest Europeans, you ignore.

This is how -- according to Sup Forums -- you "fix" modern civilization.

--

"A police report covering the period from 1953 to August 2017 documented at least 151 sexual assaults, including 43 rapes, in the Arctic municipality of Tysfjord, which has a population of less than 2,000. Most of the cases were not reported at the time.

The youngest of the 82 victims identified by the police was 4, while the 92 suspected offenders were aged between 10 and 80. Some people appeared on both lists. As well as the rapes, 40 cases dealt with sexual intercourse with underage children."

newstimes.com/news/crime/article/Report-on-sexual-assaults-in-Arctic-rocks-Norway-12391331.php#photo-14620693

cnn.com/2017/11/29/europe/norway-sexual-assault/index.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: rss/cnn_topstories (RSS: CNN - Top Stories)

An pedo

Conductors don't do anything. They can literally be replaced by a robot, or even a flashing light. It's just a way for certain people to pretentiously garner prestige and pretend to have some special brilliance. Why do you think they're always jewish?

OYYYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYYY

I notice only Jews bald in a manner that makes their heads look like penis. Why is that?

Isn't there an orchestra that tries to function without a conductor?

Because they're inbred.

That dude looks like the Revolting Blob from Billy Madison kek

Man, I hope I never find out what it's like to be as poorly informed as you.

>Saamis
>white

I just can't feel pity for a society that both disarms people, including children, then complains when the disarmed people get fucked.
That's why child rape doesn't bother me. Why didn't you give your child a Derringer? Not even kidding. Infant/young animals often have defenses/armaments. Venomous snakes for example.
You have to understand two things here-
1. We inhabit a planet called EARTH, whose entire food chain and hierarchy is built on predation.
2. You're a member of humanity, THE TOP PREDATOR and highest member of the known hierarchy.

But OH NO! Let's make our kids as dumb and defenseless as possible.
What could go wrong?
>Dan "The Can and The Foot Fan" Schneider

EVERYTIME

LOL

IME lots of Jews are in classical music.

Can someone with better skills put the purple underwear on the picture of him conducting in

>inb4 abigail shapiro blew him for a part
imagine that weird looking fuck nutting all over those khazar milkers

Holy shit! Lmao!

Stop user, I can only get so moist.

>levine
aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnd hes jewish

Maybe the feminist dykes have a point Jesus Christ what are men doing

That kike used to conduct the Boston Symphony some times. He had a wheelchair. The teen mustn't have been too inclined to escape that vile Jew. Must have been "too afraid".

>if they mean "jews" when they say "men" i would say they are probably right

>Men
You mean kikes, look at how often they get outted for rape or child molestation.

him fucking women doesn't make him a bad conductor mate

Turn the dykes on the kikes

Bump

Don't Handel children inappropriately or it'll come Bach to haunt you

did you get a new wheelchair so you can roll faster after lolis

>molest
>15 year old
Its some faggot who wants attention like half of these. The guy did nothing wrong.