youtube.com/watch?v=AZxDqudLRJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=_scusKTuNHs
youtube.com/watch?v=fpYC5EOeeiI
youtu.be/r9O0JG4e1Ok?t=2m37s
youtube.com/watch?v=tO6L3hrMdi0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because I can.

Because I just got done fapping.

Do you think the blue knickers were part of his costume, or just his normal ones?

good eye, I never noticed that before

Just to suffer.

Just got home from work, and wanted to check for any happenings.

To Squeeze the last ounce out of something that was once beautiful.

Because my wife and kids are out of town, movies and TV are 99% propaganda, I don't drink (especially not alone), everywhere else on the net with any semblance of traffic is a censored, leftist wasteland, and it's too early to go to bed.

Seriously, the rest of the internet sucks now days. I know this place has declined but everywhere else sucks.

because victory has defeated me, peace has cost me my strength

cause im a hikikomori

Tfw being at a bar out drinking, then see this l, wit do

do you read chateau heartiste
go read stormer for a laugh

because I really don't want to study for finals.

I have to finish Anna Karenina by Tuesday and I'm only 300 out of 800 pages in, just here procrastinating even though the book is great

heartiste.wordpress.com/

Nutted inside of a woman tonight for the first time in 11 months

Feelsgoodman

>going out
>Saturday night

Sunday and Monday nights are best night to go out virgin newfag.

neet

Cuz I got banned from 8pol

NEET with no friends. At least I have all of you guys.

bc voices in my head tell me
i should make n post shit
so here i am

Got it open now. Thanks.

it’s saturday?

i didn't realize you could get banned, i though they let cp and all that?

stressed from writing a research paper on the ottoman empire

your suffering has an end senpai
>for you

I just got off work, going to smoke a bowl and read about jews and shit.

>Saturday night, why are you here?

Just checking in to see if there is any happenings. If it's happening, then it's on Sup Forums.

I spent all my mad money last night....

Nah, that is just /leftypol/ spamming shit to get the boards nuked. 8pol mods were confirmed to have at least one shitskin in their ranks. They also banned Gex, the real Gex. There wasa schism and now there is another 8pol, with a ".pl".

8pol is fucking compromised

same procedure everyday adolf?
>same procedure

>banning for shitposting

fags

Some of us live in major metropolitan areas you bumpkin cunt. Dinner or party with friends being an exception, people here don't want to rub cocks with 200 people in a bar or wait 10min for a drink.

Cause I'm at work

It's not even shitposting. 8pol is kill

good friends, u´ll always give a shot, or two

kek. I left after they kept calling A Wyatt Man a CIA/Mossad agent. I don't know if everyone there is that out of touch and paranoid or if it's kikes flooding it but that place went off the deep end.

>be late boomer
>smoking pot
>watching college championships
>made ham and bean soup with fresh biscuits
>comfy as fuk

because going upstairs to my bed is going to turn me into an icicle. It's mighty cold right now. So I stay here and warm myself with the warmth of human decency radiating from my screen.

The new shill tactic is calling anything and everything shills to keep normal posters confused as to what's really disinfo.

That's 8pol. Also, as I stated above, mods are compromised. As in, one is a shitskin pothead.

Going on a business trip tomorrow morning, making sure I get a good night's rest

i live in a major metropolitan area. unlike you i have to get up early for work. going home at 8pm doesnt count as going out you faggot.

Just got back from gym, itchin to fap. Somebody stop me. It's so hard not to succumb to my primal urges.

Fapping will be over soon enough but the regret will stay with you.

I got banned for hating on anime, it is by definition nonwhite. Told to "lurk moar" because I'm not a fucking weeb. Fucking gay shit I tell you what.

You're right.

Just got home from something, literally shitposting

what the FUCK? when did they ban Gex?

Because I went out last night? Also I just got back from a Dream Theater concert.

Long time ago. So very, very many people have been banned. I've been trying to tell as many people as I can, 8pol is compromised.

Working nigger

im at work still supervising production, im 11 hours of overtime into the pay period and its only the second day. give me two more hours then im going to either be drunk af at work or have an old phlip tounge my ass.

EH'S A PUP :D

Literally obliged by law to not go outside

cartels really that bad over there user?

Elaborate?

How's the recount looking?

No friends

Its gonan be OK Hondobro.

But probably not, sorry....

I always draw and shitpost right before bed
I also have an ankle monitor to charge

Like a full year ago, I think he had some opinions that the mods didn't like. Check gex's yt channel, he explains why he got banned.

Asking the real questions here.

youtube.com/watch?v=mg_W9NW1Ip8
youtube.com/watch?v=AZxDqudLRJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=_scusKTuNHs
youtube.com/watch?v=fpYC5EOeeiI
youtu.be/r9O0JG4e1Ok?t=2m37s

Digits confirm you must commit sudoku

where should I be? at a club full of niggers?

Dude, start a thread about the election. C'mon it'll be fun. And sad. But fun too.

The last I heard of Gex, people were debating whether he was doxxed and taken in for questioning by the German government because no one had heard from him after With Open Gates was released

i live in a college town but i have no friends in this city and im not old enough to drink, nor do i own a car.

Its late, where would I be?

8pol mods are scum

Legal curfew of 8pm because bail conditions. Also weekends mean nothing to me I ain't got shit to do till next year.

Why bother doing anything when there's nothing happening with my buds aside from games
Online work too

I'm now. Finished with a project, now off the play vidya.

not*

i don't start work again until january. i tried playing stellaris and desu senpai that game is shallow clickfest. i'm thinking about getting Endless Space 2 as it looks more polished. But most vidya totally bores me and i hate movies and i'm broke as fuck so i can't even go out.

I'm awaiting death's sweet liberty

It sounds like you would greatly benefit from reading a book , but that would be unamerican.

Who is that lol

It's Sunday actually and it's my chance to be a filthy nip flag for once. If anyone remembers, I'm the same CIAnigger that was running deep anti-Portuguese miscegenation ops in Mozambique earlier this year.

Go get an xbox an R6 siege. You might only play it a few hours a month but it's worth it.

stay strong

Why would I go hang out with degenerates?

I'm a burger, just good bros with a Honduran in the states. Funny how no one here ever talks about Honduras. A country ruled by political families who own all the media and business.

Did I mention they are friends with Soros......

muh main man Boyd Rice.

youtube.com/watch?v=tO6L3hrMdi0

Going for a ride

>It sounds like you would greatly benefit from reading a book
I have spent near a decade in constant study and reading. I'm taking a break from that for a long time as all it did was make me even more autistic and even less relateable than before.

im a neet but im currently working on trying to go back to university and getting a job.

t.23yo failure

>A country ruled by political families who own all the media and business.
where did i ever heard this before
mhhhhh

(they) are all friends of him?, but who you mention?

At work in my office fucking around on my phone. Why the hell else?

I can't stand consoles, especially for FPSs. I play CSGO on PC casually now but not feeling games tonight.

Hating movies is pretty autistic in itself. Video games won't help either. Guess you're just destined to be a sperglord.

Maybe, one day I may

You're on the internet and you can't find any movies that aren't propaganda? Music? Literature? Documentaries?

There is literally not enough time before you die to explore even half the media that you would really enjoy/learn from and you're sitting there like a technophobe retard blaming the jews for your lack of imagination. Don't use your political views as a crutch.

Because I don't feel like getting shit-faced with normies for the nth time.

learn to be a man drink alone

That wasn't for me, but I needed that. thank you brother

For liberty

I probably could but I didn't feel the need to make the sentence an entire paragraph long by adding I've watched anything I have any interest and I can't help but see the propaganda in most anything else. I'm well aware of the extent of the internet.

Overrated. Spent all my time in the Marine Corps drinking at the very least 1/2 a fifth of whiskey every night. I remember drinking a fifth of Wild Turkey and being up 3 hours later to go on some 10 mile run and not even being fazed. I think I've done all the drinking I need to do. It just doesn't excite me anymore.