Can someone redpill me about beer...

Can someone redpill me about beer? I've read a lot of articles that it also contains a fuckton of phytoestrogens and has the same side effects as soy products but a lot worse. Is it true or is it all just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
beerandwinejournal.com/ipa-boobs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my dad fucks me while i sleep

beer makes you fat

drink hard liquor my dudse

The craft beer scene is pretty cool insofar as there's alot of small businesses and it's quite competitive at that level. It's an issue of local and ultimately national pride, built from many layers of craftsmanship and traditions. As for the nutrition of beer, I've been heard anyone complain about beer for anything but calories and the metabolic effects of ethanol.

cool story, fuck off

its not good for you just give it up.

Hops you fuckhead. I know thisis a shill thread but for any serious user hops in beer gives men megadoses of estrogen.

Beer makes you want to lay around on the coach like a potato and watch big buff niggers throw balls around

Hoppy beers are full of phytoestrogens that turn you into a faggy ass girly boy (which is why all the hip kids from California and Austin Tx drink them)

Most low/non hops beers are fine.
They are extremely dense in calories however and are digested in the liver which causes belly fat to develop preferentially but if you just keep a /fit/ life style you can enjoy yourself just fine.

just mix your beer with onion juice to avoid the soyim effect

FBPB

>beer
>drinking the fermented jew
Tastes like piss, gets you pissed, and when you wake up you'll definitely be pissed.

Literally the goy's choice of drink to get fat. Jews you of your body fluids, time and brain functionality. Fucks your kidney and liver up and best of all, makes you spend money on it.

real men do not drink or do drugs (including coffee)

Is it any good? If so, thank him.

>Implying that someone who is sexually abused by their father to commit suicide
That doesn't help anyone, user.

The problems with beer really just come down to alcohol. I suppose in the bigger picture it will cause you to gain more weight and get bitch tits because relative to other alcoholic drinks it's heavier in calories to alcohol ratio.

As far as taste goes that's a matter of preference, in my experience nobody who doesn't get groomed into it likes beer. If your dad liked it you'll probably have it young and you'll like it too, if not you'll probably think it tastes like a piece of bread put in a blender with piss.

So what you're saying is that I should continue on my path of swapping out beer for homemade mead?

Men have always drank beer and they didn't start turning into traps and faggots in great numbers until recently. Drinking beer in excess will make you fat, but the same could be said for consuming just about anything hardier than celery.

If you, as a human, were meant to consume alcohol, it would either grow on trees, run around on 4 legs, or flow through the earth like a river does.
It's unhealthy. Case closed.

Alcohol has 7 calories a gram, hard liquor makes you fat too

Ask yourself this, have you met anyone who regularly drinks beer who isn't a fucking retard?

>a fuckton of phytoestrogens
that's why you shouldn't drive after drinking it

If you're a fucking lazy twat then it's going to make you fat and squishy like a fat bitch. If you work out and drink a lot of water, you'll be fine.

>flow through the earth like a river does.
So we should consume lava?

Alcohol literally grows on trees and is the result of an entirely natural process

I read something about elephants eating fermented fruit to get drunk

Helium, a CPAP mask, and some adhesive and tape are ruthlessly, painlessly quick. Why waste your time and money on lesser solutions?

We drink water. Period.

Consuming hops-based beer significantly increases estrogen levels. This is the reason why the majority of European men are fine with having Muslims ravage their homeland and rape their women.

True

That explains numales. They all drink ipa. It's the hoppiest beer available.

>do a few days worth of stims
>crash out on cold ale
Beer is awesome.

>he'll everything that exists naturally on Earth
Don't be daft he's not a Haitian.
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

the soy phytoestrogens attach to beta-receptors which inhibit cell growth and has anti cancer properties while the phytoestrogens in hops in beer bonds with alpha-receptors which causes gyno(man boobs) and are thousands of times more potent than the ones found in soy. even the show Manswers had an episode explaining if you wanted your girlfriend to have bigger tits you should give her more beer and explained the science behind it. only bitch boys drink beer anyway, dont drink at all, and if you really have to, drink whisky

Underrated.

Drink vodka instead.

Top kek. Poland out of nowhere with the bantz.

An average pint of beer has 320 calories. Not anywhere close to vodka + sugarless mix.

Men? Sounds like mormans

Everything in moderation.

good post nice digits

>Most low/non hops beers are fine
>low/non hops beer
>non hops beer
>beer

I'm sorry man just last I checked hops is 1/3rd of the main ingredients for beer.
>baka

So when you say non hops beer that must mean wine coolers or some girly fizzypop...

Stop drinking alcohol, degenerates.

Are phytoestrogens/xenoestrogens good or bad? I was originally under the impression that they acted as estrogens and made you into a femboy, but all the stuff I looked up about it says that it acts as an inhibitor to estrogen receptors, implying it blocks your body from utilising estrogen and essentially nullifies estrogen in your body. The only way I could see that as a bad thing is if your body creates more receptors as a response and so when your supply of phytoestrogens runs out you have all these extra receptors ready to collect estrogen from your body. Anyone have any good studies showing what actually happens to phytoestrogens in your body and how it affects you?

Fpbp

this, temperance fags BTFO

Every shot of vodka is 100. It’s no slouch either

God gave us beer and wine. God knew he threw us some curves, and he wants us to be happy. Every beer I drink is a little kiss from God. God has kissed me 12 times tonight already. I love you God.

Hops are a natural antiinflammatory agent.
Better for you than Tylenol an sheit.

Literal neurotoxin

>Hops are a natural antiinflammatory agent.

weird how people still get man titties from drinking beer idiot

beer aka hops are just like soy. Vegan gain is a hypocrite who says beer increases E but not soy.

''Two great European narcotics, alcohol and Christianity.''

-Nietzsche

Ok, Abdul

Its important for you to learn that you are actually wrong about this. Beer does not inherently require hops. Hops is a preservative added to beers but it is not the only common flavoring.

While many "beers" have hopps in small amounts many beers do not.

>t. restaurateur

>Beer is to boomers what coffee is to memellenials
Shit you do not need, and does not do you any good.

And certain wavelengths of blue light found in artificial light sources causes blindness.

What about hard cider? Tasty, no hops, and still contains alcohol.

Abdul is plugging your wife right now, Sven.

And where is Nietzsche?
That's right: DEAD.
Checkmate, faggot.

"Nieztche is dead and beer is good"

-God

For some reason I can't help imagining that dude's face looks like this...

Yeah it's true. Also, beer cans are coated in a thin film of BPA which also, coincidentally, mimics estrogen.

I make my own ginger beer using natural sugar and fresh ginger. About 8 lbs of sugar to 1 pound of ginger thrown in a food processor and boiled in the 'wort'. Use 5 gallons of distilled water.

If you don't want to make your own just drink hard liquor.

soy products dont produce estrogens lmao and you have a lot more fucking health concerns drinking alcohol than your e levels

If you, as a human, were meant to consume antibiotics, antivirals, vaccines, steroids, or painkillers they would grow on trees, run around on 4 legs, or flow through the earth like a river does. It's unhealthy. Case closed.

>sick babies and modern medicine eternally btfo

Work out canuk.

Not an argument.

If i drink a few beers i feel like a sissy after.

Hops has a powerful phytoestrogen, but the amount of it in beer is incredibly low.
You're safe, user. Europeans have been drinking beer for centuries.
beerandwinejournal.com/ipa-boobs/

Sorry, I don't listen to dead men.
>t. bobo

I don't believe in anything you listed, but you're right. I was forced to get vaccinated as a child though.

in vino veritas

>Sven
But I thought I was an Amerimutt?

Can anyone challenge my back-to-back dubble 6's? I fookin dare ye.

Beer is liquid bread. There is nothing more to know about beer.

Neither is quoting dead mad men

I forgot to mention that ginger root actually increases testosterone, which is why it's good as a flavoring for booze.

Real vanilla also increases testosterone. Look it up if you don't believe me.

>55
FUCK

You don't believe in the right to bear arms?

>Men have always drank beer and they didn't start turning into traps and faggots in great numbers until recently.
this.

Uh, sorry, but I know plenty of people who are alive who like guns.

So, not an argument, sweetie.

Yep LED street lighting causes more light pollution, messes with bird migration patterns and stops you producing melatonin. Its all just a war on melatonin in the end.

They are also damn unsightly.

Bring back low pressure sodium, they are beautiful and, due to humans adapting around firelight, orange is the only spectrum of light that doesn't keep us awake at night due to its ability to allow production of melatonin.

The more you know.

Unless you're leading a populist movement you should be fine drinking beer.

>it would either grow on trees
but it does. animals eat fermented fruits to get drunk

>i feel like a sissy after.

That's probably just your inner leaf coming out.

>I don't believe in medicine
this is real easy to say when you're not having a health crisis. If you have a serious traumatic wound and infection sets in are you going to decline the antibiotics because you don't believe in them? are you going to amputate that infected leg without painkillers because of some idiotic Luddite principled stand against modernity? just stfu retard

>tfw been eating a 3 spoonfuls of flaxseed a day for the last month because muh omega 3s

I guess it's the same effect as taking testosterone and any blockers. What effectively happens is your body over-compensates. Have too much test? You'll get gyno unless you use blockers.

It's a pretty delicate balance that has been screwed by the modern diet, plastics in our food chain, and sedentary lifestyle.

hahahaha faggot, u may as well have been on hormones.

If what the man said was true, then it is a valid argument.
You're just grasping at straws, because you're an alcoholic.

So did I. See what happens when you assume things that aren't true? It makes you look like a retard.

The men who said/wrote ''shall not be infringed'' are now dead. According to your flawed logic, we should do away with the constitution entirely.

We're not elephants

We should let our food be our food be our medicine, and our medicine be our food. There are also other holistic treatments for certain infections.

There's Other supplements for omega threes user

>We're not elephants
>humans have never eaten fruit

Yup. Men have been drinking beer for many centuries. Are you saying that for all those centuries, men who drank beer were our modern soyboys?

I don't think so. Beer is good and fine as long as you're not slamming down a 6 pack every other day. Going out once or twice a week to enjoy a pint or two with your friends is the right way to do it, and the fat fucks who drink beer are not fat fucks because of the beer. They are fat fucks because they can't control anything that goes in their mouths.

If you're worried about bitchtits, work the fuck out, and if you don't work out you have no right to call anybody else a soyboy.

I recommend algal DHA.

I fuck your mom while your dad is fucking you while you sleep.

Beer is liquified grain.
The switch from hunter gatherer to agriculture(grain) was responsible for a host of issues. Small stature, poor dentition, skin issues.

Is wine gay?

I worded that wrong.

*We should let our food be our medicine, and our medicine be our food.''

Especially in colder climates, fruit is scare and hard to come by. You can't use the 21st century as an example when there are grocery stores everywhere.

>drink one beer
>wake up 3 days later with terrible hangover
>appartment is a mess
>bruises all over my ass
>ordered a bunch of useless shit from amazon
>20 missed calls

I really can't keep going like that.