HAPPENING: A major advancement in Niggerism

We're going to need the nig nog execution squad to send out a team. I don't know what this is, but it reeks of kikes, niggers and 11 year old white kids. What the fuck do we do about this brainwashing poison?

hooktube.com/watch?v=WlZu4RmD_oU

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=jd_4OrFH3EU
hooktube.com/watch?v=4SBN_ikibtg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post 'em.

Do it pol

jews

Stop posting this underage whigger whore for attention.
Sup Forums isn't a good outlet for your sexual frustration.

those nails are so gross

>all them likes

Remember when only back in 2007, shit like this would be disliked down the drain then become a meme?

god just imagine her getting BLACKED by some BBC nigga

>ID: Cukk

Im sure no one would actually care. She's disgusting

>Cukkpacv

That's funny, because I do remember 2007, and shit like this was popular back then too. It came in all shapes and sizes youngfag, but it was there. For example:

hooktube.com/watch?v=jd_4OrFH3EU
hooktube.com/watch?v=4SBN_ikibtg

>Talks about how rich she got it
>Can't even afford licensing to show car manufacturer logo

topkek

Rev up those Rebecca black tier memes.

>ID

HNNNNNNNGGGGGG

tfw missing the screenshot

Kek

Jesus Christ that ID. Holy shit dude. You ever hear of divine intervention? Well here it is. There is a cosmic force beyond this realm that has labeled you a god damn cuck haha. Re-evaluate yourself before it's too late dude.

Put me in the SC Sup Forums, I wanna show my grandkids where I am

You fucked up now.

>Cukk
Damn. Get me in ze screenshot.

>That ID
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MAN YOU SHOULD JUST END IT ALL HAHAHAHAHAHA

>blacking a nigger

Put me in the screenshot

>Cukk

sleepytime goys

>Cukk
I guess your ID doesn't lie, user.

would you look at that

I was trolling around on some of those "black people were gods/aliens" videos on YouTube and I checked my inbox and got this gem today:
"Black means ORIGINAL...ORIGINAL!!! It's VERY funny how you lower grafts and genetically-engineered Caucanderthas (PROVEN Neanderthal hybrid DESCENDANT Caucasoids and recessive degenerates) LOVE to do and say EVERYTHING you can think of to disparage and deny and marginalize black HUMANS...but you NEVER want to address how YOU are the ACTUAL descendants of apes and Rhesus MONKEYS...going EXTINCT from your recessive-degenerate, INFERIOR, ANIMAL genetics! FACT...FACT...no matter WHAT you say! So...instead of breaking your back to constantly try to minimize SUPERIOR black HUMANS...focus on what you can do to prevent your WEAK self/selves from going extinct (NOTHING!)...on a planet of SUPERIOR, melanated beings (African and black people, who EVERYONE comes FROM, THRIVING faster than ANYONE...and who actually DESPISE you the most!)...that you WILL have to answer to VERY soon! But you can't do that...BECAUSE OF your hollow, animal mentality and NATURE! It's just NOT in you to BE humane because you ARE NOT human! So ALL you're doing is ENSURING a worse fate for YOU and whatever degenerate family and/or recessive offspring you have! I say GET WORSE!! PLEASE!! I couldn't care LESS than less about you pink MONSTERS and your refuse offspring! I WANT you to have the WORST possible fate imaginable...because you DESERVE it!! We ARE coming for you!! COUNT on it!!! Now RESUME your NATURAL extinction! In fact...why don't you just EXPEDITE it!? I'm URE you can go find some Oxycontin or cheap heroin AT LEAST one of your family members or hollow friends are using or have access to. Still 'laughing your ass off'? WE who laugh LAST...WIN!! And black HUMANS...WERE first...and WILL BE last!!!"

just for u my dude

Leave me out of the screenshot

Negra de mierda.

Kek is trying to tell us something.

she barely takes her clothes off.
one small scene with her in short shorts and that's it. what a waste of time.