Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tuyugamo93114/status/816151502934851584
twitter.com/Aki_the_geek/status/814404501666832384
siromama.com/yuri-on-ice-dvd1-5358
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy shit I want them all.

Keychains and pins?

Too many keychains.

You guys can stop now. There is nothing more to talk about.

I want to talk about Victor's butt!

Victor's butt gives people reason to get up in the morning. Kubo confirmed.

I want to talk about Yuri's thighs!

I don't think Visor is gonna struggle with his body. Nips love Living Legend Victor Nikiforov too much, the conflict will come from Victor trying to split his time between coaching and competing, and Baldfat will have another argument about Piggy holding him back and what he actually wants. Hopefully it will be resolved properly this time.

Cant beileve the madwoman said this.

God bless the madwoman.

Looking forward to Oricon stats for vol 1. They should be out soon.

I will tell my grandchildren about her, and Viktor's ass.

Apparently they're delayed til tomorrow because of new years

God-tier. I'm still mad that we were robbed of beach episode.

Yurio's gala piece when?
Beach OVA when?

slut

Delet this, Viktor is a pure maiden.

>Been 2 whole weeks since the end of the anime
>all we've gotten so far are bland straps/badges/pens
>only 3 figures announced and no prototypes yet
>4-5 plushies announced with no prototype pics yet
>no preview pics of the Makkachin tissue box that's releasing this month
I don't think I can wait until February 19th (next WonFes) to see figure prototypes...

I'm waiting for an official daki

Also kicking myself because I really want pic related and I can't find it anywhere now even on secondhand sites

I've really grown to like Victor's dub voice. It feels really on character.

Want. Is that handmade?

Looks like it. It does pretty cool for handmade.

What is the name of this doujinshi?

>Hooded scarf towel designed with Yuri and Victor. If you wear it you will feel like the two are leaning close to your shoulders!

L-lewd.

twitter.com/tuyugamo93114/status/816151502934851584

this otabek/mila fanart has 8K likes. fujos were a fucking mistake.

Man, sometimes it hurts that I'm hiding my powerlevel and living with roommates. I'd unironically buy this.

Buy the fucking towel, user.

He shouldn't be in S2 now that Yurio doesn't need him.

>still butthurt
He's Fairy first friend still.

Who cares. Fujos also ship gook with people he didn't interact.

Yurio can find another friend, he doesn't need only him.

This, let people ship whoever they want.
That's pretty unrealistic when Kubo expressed the idea that she'd love to write more about Otabek and Fairy. I don't care for them too much, but let's be realistic here, Otabek is gonna be present in some way.

Well you got to think up new ways to shitpost after all.

Is Kubo going to draw an actual manga for the last anime volume, or is that just a rumor?

If that involves Fairy being a third wheel to Bikemila then I'd rather not see them together at all.

>Bikemila
That isn't happening, you would know if you know how to read.

Who the fuck drew Victor in this suit? It's ruining him.

twitter.com/Aki_the_geek/status/814404501666832384

Keep up with the news, the translator herself shot that down. Stop twisting her/Kubo's words.

RIPS WHEN
I
P
S

W
H
E
N

Why would that ever happen? As much as I like Mila, she's a background character. Entirely unimportant. Why would Kubo thirdwheel BikeFairy's connection because of something like that? It makes no sense from storytelling standpoint.

I have no idea. I guess they didn't want his suit to be plain black or grey so they went for ugly. At least it's meant to be an actual wedding suit, but that hardly counts.

>being this insecure

Sekrit club anons share the rips with the rest of the world

free us from this hell

It's still an insult, Viktor is supposed to be the epitome of /fa/ and they dress him up like this. I headcanon it that Piggy chose the suit and Viktor wore it because he is willing to sacrifice everything for love.

And because he finally wants to get laid.

I feel your rage user, I'm sick of all this trinket shit too. I just want figures.

Also that. I think that he'd wear a katsudon costume if it got him laid at this point.

>Kubo doesn't like athlete injuries
No broken knees for Biktoru, thank god.

Plain is better than ugly. Most of the official is shit in one way or another, though. The ugly suit is far from the worst of it.

What the fuck is this secret club? Discord?

But didn't she mention that she'd do an injury anyway if she had more time in some other interview?

She said get sick or get into some kind of accident to leave Piggy on his own for a bit. Sports injuries are a different situation.

Nah, it isn't discord. I lurk both discords and no trace of rips There has been some talk about a secret club where doujins are uploaded and in the last thread some user said rips were out in said sekrit club.

Ah, okay then. I guess that's meaningless now that their dynamic has slightly changed.

Sales when?
Rips when?
Doujins when?

>all these thirsty poorfags

kek

Probably private trackers. Have fun with that. I'll wait for nyaa

:')

Well I know how to rotate photos at least. Have fun watching it, user.

I just want the audio commentary subbed as well.

I like your handwriting, it's cute.

I'm happy for you, user, I hope you enjoy it!

I read in /cm/ the BD version is kind of bad (ruined the scene Yuuri grabs his chest) and didn't fix the skating in EP2, is that true?

Did the skating even need fixing in ep2? It wasn't even a whole lot

Fixed skating in ep 2 is literally the only improvement I want from this BD, why?

It looked rough desu. The shortness should have been more reason to fix it.

Nobody on Pixiv says anything negative, and it's the only reactions I watch. Sup Forums can whine or applaud I don't care.

Victor's Eros skating was kind of bad

Probably talking about Baidu.

Yuuri chest grab is "beautified" along with a lot of the other more cheeky stylized things. I don't mind it, it really cleans up the animation (a lot of the facial frames have been changed and look a lot nicer).

I might get around to posting some screen caps of some of the changes tomorrow. Essentially Episode 2 now ranks to about 90% of the animation quality from Episode 1.

I hope it's fixed consistently like this through the series, if so it's going to be fucking glorious.

Gumpy chest-grab Yuuri will have to live on in our hearts and memes.

Glad to kniw! Someone said he had a weird hover hand now

What about the ep 2 skate desu

Description of the bonus video on the DVD, which shows Miyamoto Kenji skating the two 'Stay close to me' and 'Eros' programs under Kubo's instructions and for MAPPA's animators.
It's already 23:45 in Japan so I'll let someone else translate if they feel like doing it.

siromama.com/yuri-on-ice-dvd1-5358

Thank you for writing "fuck you" that beautifully. It almost feels like a compliment.

>Baldfat will have another argument about Piggy holding him back and what he actually wants

Why was Victor such an asshole in 12? It was so out of character

Who cares about fujos? You should be more worried about canon and what Kubo wants.

>lip balm
I guess it was Chanel after all

>Why was Victor such an asshole in 12?
What? It was Piggy who was asshole in that episode.

>Kubo confirmed
I want to know the exact wording

>no injuries ever in a anime about a sport prone to injuries
Ok.

Nah they both can be assholes sometimes

Well yeah, nobody denied that, I just said that in episode 12 it was Piggy.

I want a scene like this!

But that's not how you apply chanel lipbalm.

Not for the mains, not when the author hates even thinking about it.

Kek. Can we get something like this tho? It's not explicit but it gives the message very clearly. Would this be against any rules? Can Kubo be brave enough?

I think it would be easy to slip in a scene like that, especially if it was under the guise of tasting something.

I would cry with joy. How far can she go according to rules? In Eva there was a scene where it was very obvious they were having sex but we could only see Misato's feet for example. Can she get that far?

The Flip Flappers finger lick was really innocent and lewd and it got lewder later, wonder if they can slip something like that

That was in EoE, which played at cinemas so they can put almost anything they want

In the anime it was camera pointing at the window and their moaning in the background

I'd take it.
Wait, Flip Flappers had unironically lewd scenes? I may pick it up after all.

It wasn't this lewd. Then again, this is just one guy's fingers go in other guy's mouth slowly and then he pulls them out. Doesn't sound that lewd but if it's done sensual enough, it'd be great.

Hearing them moan at night, in their bedroom would be enough desu. But I don't think Kubo would do that. It's just not her style you know? She should kinda surprise us. Like the kiss or the engagement scene. Lovely and romantic but also surprising. That's so cliche but I can't think of a surprising sex scene. Also I don't think she'd make it so explicit. Clear enough but not explicit.

I think it's the level of lewd SayoKubo would go for. Actually, I'd say it would be tamer than some of the scene we've seen already, like the infamous onsen stretching scene. If food was included, then it would be less lewd than that, at least in my eyes.

>The man who was loved by the world
was also the man who couldn't find love

Yeah! If they can put that onsen stretching scene on TV, they do really explicit things. I just wonder how clear they would get about them having sex though.

Blau seems frustrated.