ITT: We write the first Sup Forums anime

ITT: We write the first Sup Forums anime.

Hard mode: No phones.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
fictionpress.com/s/3185673/1/Pandora-s-Paradox
novelupdates.com/series/i-reincarnated-into-a-vending-machine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In a world where phones never existed

We already have Welcome the NHK, there's no need for anything else.

lolis in prison

Dr. Pavel,

really makes you think

a boy falls in love with a girl

pretty much

Not bad
Desu/ 10

so welcome to the nhk without misaki?

A man is trapped on a desolate island with nothing but a banana. Feeling extreme loneliness, he begins to hallucinate. His banana starts talking to him. They become best friend. However, the man eventually begins to starve. Will he eat his best friend in order to live?

what would happen if an average Sup Forumsnon get send to an isekai?

Hijinks ensue

A white-haired cat girl works in an office, making sure some computers work. One day, she hires a blonde girl with two hair pins (W and T). Over the course of the show, the blonde girl causes all sorts of trouble, and the cat girl has to figure out what's going on. Throughout the show, the cat girl goes from cheerful and blissfully ignorant to being downright unfriendly, eventually selling out her position to find a better life.

Recurring characters include personifications of all the sfw boards, Sup Forums as a bear, and Sup Forums as their favorite angry asshole.

Laughed harder then I should've.

>Sup Forums:zero
I'd like to think about what would happen next.

pic related

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

Where are our writefags?

We need them here, right now.

>Spend time crafting post that I put many efforts into.
>This faggot op comes along and makes better post.
>No peoples in my post.
>Feels like a dumb cunt too stupid to kms.
>"Error:Post won't deleted"
fug

I have never ever seen a keit-ai reference without this reply hit before the thread dies. And there's always just one.

It'd be KonoSuba.

The protagonist is a Japanese high school student. He is an avid collector of Nazi memorabilia and an extreme Holocaust denier. One day, when walking back from the local antique shop, he gets hit by a truck.

When he wakes up, he finds himself on a train packed full of people. Looking into his reflection in the window, he realizes he's become a Jewish boy in 1943, and he's headed straight to Auschwitz.

Using his knowledge of the events he once believed to have never happened, will our protagonist be able to escape and get back to his own time?

Find out in "I Can't Believe I Was Turned into a Jew and Sent to a Nazi Concentration Camp!"

It's part of the meme.

Gold

Demons have started appearing from within the Internet, an most come from a site called Sup Forums, an Internet hate machine and made up of a single hacker.

A racially and sexually equal task force is made, to use a special power called diversity that has been found to banish demons.

Their are also residents trapped in the Sup Forums which has never happened in other areas, and the only way to communicate is through the mipla, a handy device that uses radiowaves to contact these residents.

Much spooks and deaths occur as they start to question the nature of diversity.

goblin slayer still hasn't satisfied you guys has it?

Fuck, I'd actually watch this.

alright boys, first frame - lets keep the ball rolling

Started reading that today. It's got a pretty good mix of comedy and almost too serious action. I love it. Goblins need to die.

Should be, "Mein Kamp'f Believe I Was Turned into a Jew and Sent to a Nazi Concentration Camp"

Plot twist, he never gets gassed but all the jews around him start making up stories and he spends his life trying to convince people to no avail.
Until he discovers Sup Forums

>Semen Demon

So there's this guy who has a crush on a girl, and he's building up the courage to ask her out. When he finally does, he writes her a letter (cliche love letter and all that) and meets her behind the school. Right after he confesses, but before he can hear her response, she gets chomped by a demon right in front of him.

As he stares at the demon in shock while it lunges at him, a demon hunter who had been chasing the demon in question arrives and fends it off, saving his life. However, she is unable to prevent it from fleeing, and thus continues to chase it. Left with nothing but the memories of that unbelievable experience, the guy goes home in shock, unable to comprehend what just happened and convincing himself that he'd been so worked up over confessing that he'd driven himself to delusions.

The next day, the girl the guy had a crush on appears at school as normal, but at lunchtime she comes to him and asks if she can speak with him alone. He agrees, and they move to the roof, which nobody else is on because it's close to winter and most people wouldn't be eating out in the cold. The girl confesses to the guy, pulls him in for an embrace, and goes for a kiss, but right before their lips touch the girl's head explodes and her body collapses. The boy, face covered in gore, falls down and watches in horror as the girl's body starts to move and her head regenerates, but is soon pulled back by the same demon hunter who saved him the day before.

I notice that a lot of Japanese animes have an element of things being summoned by kids to do battles. So Marvel Disk Wars, Pokemon, Digimon, Beyblade, Yu Gi Oh, etc. And I notice Japan is lacking in cultural sensitivity. So I invented a new anime idea.

The anime is called "Trigger Nigger" (トリガーニガー [Torigānigā]), and it is about a Japanese school boy called Luther, who on his 6th birthday gets gifted a G.A.T (Gun of African Teleportation). This revolver like device contains six chambers, each chamber can hold a 'BULIT' (Black Undead Low-calibre Instantaneous Teleporter). These BULITs contain the spirits of black people throughout time and space. They may just be common ones, like Tyrone who lives in Atlanta or Bongani the Zulu. But the powerful ones that the protagonists seek are famous ones like Steve Urkel, DMX, Malcolm X, Precious, Al Jolson, Queen Latifah, Trayvon Martin, Oprah Winfrey, Tupac, Biggie, Benjamin Sisko etc.

The main arc follows Luther and his friends as Luther tries to become the ultimate Triggermeister. In this it's sort of like Pokemon, with Luther acquiring new BULITs and battling other Triggermeisters. The primary antagonist is Nathaniel Ahmed Alan Charles Paton (also known as NaAcP). His goal is to amass all the BULITs in the world, and trigger them at once, completely destroying mankind with the equivalent of a billion LA Riots all over the world. Luther and his pals will confront NaAcP frequently, as the series progresses.

The opening theme is New Slaves by Kanye West, but covered by SNSD.
The closing theme is Missing You by Sean "Puff Daddy" Combs.

Anyway, any ideas for how I could tweak it? Any suggestions to improve it? I reckon it could be the best shonen anime, as it mixes the great music of hip hop, with fascinating black culture, and with the always popular 'monster battler' format of show.

I tried Sup Forums. Here are three ideas:

(1) Magic Academy

>Mc and his childhood friend are the first two peasants from the countryside who get to attend a prestigious magic academy.
>This academy has always been the pinnacle of society for magical nobles and wizards within their home country.
>The Mc and their childhood friend were found to be magically adept, passed the written tests offered by the academy, and had lot of their fellow neighbors and villagers pitch in money for them to attend schooling.
>The main reason for the Mc and their childhood friend attending the academy is for them to learn about Earth Magic to assist in farming and helping out their village. To earn extra credit and money, the school permits the renting of their mage students to adventure parties/mercs, defending villages, and slaying monsters.

The whole story focuses on the Mc and childhood friend's effort to fit into the blue blood academy, tag along with expert adventurers in killing monsters for extra credit, and learning the foundation of magic/lore building.

(2) Smith Girl to Adventurer

>A local blacksmith becomes the girlfriend to a Adventurer in a high fantasy land.
>The two become involved in romantic actions and adventures as the two figure out how to express their love for each other with a wild cast of characters such as: Elf Thief, Dark Elf Innkeeper, Femdom Princess, Noble Merchant, Old Wizard, Old Wizard's Brother (Female), A Paladin pumped up on JUSTICE, and others.

(3) Fairy & Inn

The Melancholy of Titania the Fairy:

->Everyday humans live their lives doing mundane things until they pass away.
>Curious about the life of Humans, Titania the Queen of the Fairies attempts to become like them by becoming a tavern owner with the assistance of a little boy known as Oberon, and using her army of Fairies as bar maids and security.

daily lives of highschool boys-esque slice of life featuring 4-tans

Are. You. Sure.

you've already got a fantastic story right under your noses.

why reinvent the wheel with something so fancy when the most simple things in life that we take for granted are always the most meaningful in our lives.

I say we base our story in something like this. I always enjoy reading it.

Teach maths.

FUND IT

One of those edgy little girl cardgame anime, but replace the little girls with neckbeards and what ever shit cardgames with legacy MTG.

Does the internet not exist in the fucking future?

how foolish, but exquisite!

It's automatically generated, check this webpage's code. It must be around line 86, 75 or 309

not in this reality, may or may not happen. its interesting to think about.

You can already see the first signs of that today.

They're starting to isolate countries.

so it's posted whenever someone says phone ?

>Torigānigā
I need this.

So you can either go with something relatable and meaningful to today's ever changing world or continue in your delusions of highschool fantasies and fap your way to eternal death. That's your choice.

Aye, you didn't understand

That one little letter swap completely changed the meaning and tone of your entire post.

next arc would be the use of oblique tactics called memetic warfare

>In 2XXX the world comes to an end as Angel's and Demons emerge to wage war against each other for superiority. Magic and Technology clash destroying the modern world though some pockets exist.
>MC is a 42 year old man who use to be part of the Army that lost his wife and daughteru in the conflict, and works as the boss of his own small mercenary company for the remaining parts of Humanity.
>He is given a special job by one of his former colleagues a Colonel in the remnants of a country to deliver a loli to the military facility half away across the country.
>Little does the MC know that the little girl is selected to become the vessel for God or Lucifer, depending on which faction that acquires her (Angel or Demon) and this sends an entire army of zealous Angels/Paladins and bat shit crazy Demons/Cultists after him and his crew as they try to get her to the facility where the military has a third plan set up for her.
>You also have MC and crew stopping in some cities/outposts/ and other places encounter other legendary creatures of myth to kill them, or making friends with them to solve a crisis, and the MC teaching the little girl how to fend for herself and believing she's his dead daughter.

Think almost SMT.

A 30 year old NEET/Hikki goes outside, suddenly he is hit by a speeding truck and dies. Grieve stricken, he doesn't pass on to heaven/hell and instead is reborn as a truck a year later. He is one of the new driverless trucks that people are hyping about. As a truck without any driver, he is free to explore the world and live out the world of dream. Yet his neet/hikki habits haven't gone. This anime will be about a NEET/Hikki truck, who fears humans.

well, there you are your 3 choices then. either is fine I suppose.

And naturally he eventually has to get some lolis/xmas cakes to ride in him.

Does truck-kun have an internet connection?

>トリガーニガー

>penis with wings
What does this mean?

Yes, but enabling it also turns on GPS tracking, which allows him to be located. It serves as a source of inner conflict for truck-kun.

user goes back in time to kill moot and prevent Sup Forums from existing

CGDCT about the boards-tan

>L.30 Wizard NEET isekai'd into low-tech magic realm
>The main source of mana is shitposting via scrolls
>MC trains peasants in the arts of shitposting
>Noob jannies suddenly spawn in MC town
>Mass banning ensues

>hijinks ensue and it turns out user actually IS moot and accidentally creates Sup Forums

Can't wait till the episode where he captures Snoop Dogg, or the white nigga Michael Jackson

A comedy anime featuring Truck-kun the narcoleptic truck driver and the countless lives he's destroyed in an episodic format

A loser NEET from the Nineties gets visited by a girl who calls him Daddy. He thought she was a prostitute, but it turns out she's his daughter from the future who's there to help him get together with her mother so that she'd be born.

She's actually her own mother. She fucks the NEET and gives birth to herself, and in order for her to get born, she needs to send herself, her daughter, back in time to fuck her husband and father.

Let's be fucking honest: The first Sup Forums Anime will be Keit-Ai. Sooner or later someone's going to actually animate and make it a real thing, and idiots like me will give him the money to do so.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

...They already did though. It's even been turned into multiple manga/webcomics.

Would be over if you guys just stop posting the meme

Fucking phone meme always ruining threads.

An Isekai where a 36 year old neet user get transported to an alternate dimension where he's a mildly successful middle class man who married the his longtime crush and has has a perfect son and daughter, he also has a stable high paying job which he enjoys

None of that matters though. It'll take a full Anime Series, most likely released online on youtube or Amazon or similar. 13 Episodes or more, 22 minute episodes, fully hand-animated.

And we'll call it... Father Fucker.

No it won't. You fuckers will still keep posting that gay shit regardless of what happens.

Yep. No compromises.

Outside of White City a sparkling paradise of hopes and dreams, where the very rich and wealthy lives lies the Ghetto. The Ghetto is broken down part of the world where criminals, gangsters, and all sorts of run down thrash lives.

Every 10 years White City holds a grand competition for the inhabitants of The Ghetto to participate in, and for the people of White City to have as entertainment. A death game where members of the Ghetto using their own personal devices and knowledge are pitted against the people of White City who uses technology and has control over majority of the battlefield where the death game takes place.

The people of the Ghetto who win this death game gets to come live in White City with their families and have their dreams come true.

White City has always won the death games held between it and the Ghetto, but a young boy of the Ghetto enters into the tournament hell bent on winning to escape the savage life of the Ghetto for his two imoutos and to become the Hero that they look up to.

>Sup Forums in charge of originality

>"hurr durr look at how retarded I am"
>"fuck off retard user"
>"joke on you, I was only pretending"

but user the tags are historical, fantasy

Yooooooo

That already exists: fictionpress.com/s/3185673/1/Pandora-s-Paradox

>novelupdates.com/series/i-reincarnated-into-a-vending-machine/

Underrated post.

(you), (you), (you), (you), (you), (you), (you), (you), (you), (you), (you), (you), (you), (you), (you), (you)

Make the daughter be a genderbent version of her father.

Judging by the replies, I think we got our official Sup Forums anime, gentlemen.

If Sup Forums were to be made into an anime, I'd be that one obnoxious Kapplin shipper that image dumped in every thread.

He better never learns faggy ass moral from this. I want him to get out and go right back to being a nazi

Also a white cop will go around with a normal gun, but incapable of shooting these niggers, he decides it is time for him to evolve and get more modern by selling his gun and buying a G.A.T, he starts of with a black cop BULIT and must make his way to the top procuring black people of justice such as black Captain America and black Batman

Winrar

Konosuba+Goblin Slayer+FMP

Shut the fuck up you mongol. No one wants to read your shit fan-fic. Get bent

'Member when the "every thread" plot was "Lolis skateboarding competitively"?

I 'member.

A deity or whatever gave a weab the ability to make a real waifu through drawing but the weab can't draw for shit so he tried but he still can't so he gave up and just settled for Jessica who works at AT&T

This.
THIS THIS THIS.

What about a heartwarming story where MC attends an art school to get good, only to be surrounded by lolis who want his dick, but he has to save his virginity for his future waifu

"Have you ever punched someone so hard, that they became a door?"

One day common MC and school troupe of friends are fooling around in between classes, when suddenly...
A mean looking muscle man falls trough the window of the classroom, hes followed by another moustached muscleman wearing a tux and a small facemask.

Both start having an all out brawl in the school hallways, breaking shit and stuff

The mean muscleman throws a piece of furniture and by accident hits MCs childhood friend.
MC grabs a baseball bat and tries to beat the bad guy, but the opponent doesn't even flinch after the attack.

Using it as a distraction the elegant muscleman punch the villain so hard that the sound of the impact breaks the nearby windows

MC stares startled as the bad guy turns into a steel door. The elegant muscleman opens it and walkstrough. MC drops the bat and follows him. The door vanishes in front of all his classmates.

MC is then introduced to a strange group of masked men and women.

They fight those who they call "The antagonists", beings who seem human but follow a secret agenda. Among their strange properties is the most notorious, they become doors when defeated. But not everyone can open said doors.

After an act of kindness to him, a boy falls heads over heels in love with his school's top delinquent/slut and does everything in his power, taking advice from others, and reading books on how to be a gentleman in order to enter into a relationship with her thinking they could be a happy couple and he could redeem her/her status at the school.

The slut enters into the relationship with the boy taking it as a joke, and thinking he just wants a quick fuck and dates a few other guys before realizing the boy is serious and begins to reform herself.

Opening Song: Shaggy - It wasn't me
Ending Song: Elvis Presley - If I can dream