I thought this shot was really fucking creepy and foreboding thirteen weeks ago. Funny how things turn out

I thought this shot was really fucking creepy and foreboding thirteen weeks ago. Funny how things turn out.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/uncreativecat/status/791760451637882880
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We don't need another Gendo

That's what I'm saying, the moment papika found coconuts was the greatest moment of his life. The poor fuck didn't even get to see his daughter be born. Salto had a hard life. Raising coconuts with sayuri as her new mommy doesn't change that.

Yayaka kakkoii.

Do you think Sayuri is dropping them off at school?

Dunno.
Would have been neat if the car were the same as in episode 7, when Cocona left FlipFlappers HQ

twitter.com/uncreativecat/status/791760451637882880

waifu2x'd

Cute Nyunyu.

is that kamina

>Why is there so much lesbian tension in this car?
>My pants are too short.
>She doesn't need that cast, her arm is fine.
>My butt hurts.
>I wish I was with Nyunyu.

is this before everything happened? who's the driver? someone from KKK?

>no skirt on Toto
Fuck this.

Also thought it was weird directing to have the winter wonderland PI back in October, but after the last three episodes, it finally snowing, and this final rewatch before BDs, I fucking love it.

>tfw still stuck in 40 degree t-shirt weather
I can't immerse myself in episode 1.

Does anyone know how old the twins are? I'm guessing they're just a year younger than YaPiCo since they're never shown in the same class but still had swimsuits in ep 8.

It fucking sucks if you have to drive in it but everything looking like pure illusion now is pretty awesome. The sound of walking in it is very nostalgic, good sound design here, even better in later episodes.

Episode 1 was a kinda creepy and foreboding episode in general. This was one of the reasons I keeped watching.
ANOTHER BUST

Does Yuyu even have an arm?

Huh. So it was just for fashion? That's pretty cute.

I just assumed that she had the cast in ep 1 because she'd injured her arm on a mission before. Maybe her huge robot arm was even new and she wasn't used to it yet. Even if they have prosthetics, the KKK still couldn't even heal Toto's head wound quickly.

Why does Nyu have brown eyes? Wasn't she supposed to be an amorphous child? Was it Salt again?

I thought he was from Ping Pong at first.

Uniforms are different, so they must go to another school.

It takes me an abnormally long time to watch an episode of flip flappers

>responding to Jack Nicholson with a scene from The Shining

>Cockona

>Yayakass

Friendly notification that based Oshiyama just liked this.

I hope he likes it.

>Papiflaps

did anyone else just realize that cocona and papika's hair match their personality? wow this show is so deep.

Can nobody answer this or am I missing something obvious here?

She was probably made using Cocona's DNA instead of Mimi's.

I don't see what's so weird about that, pretty much all the kids have different eye and hair color, except the twins because they're twins.

And Yayaka. Normally I wouldn't give so much shit about eye colors, but in this case it helped predicting the leader of the KKK being Salts Dad.

She's a flipped Papika. She even flies around the same way.

Improved it.

Mind the gap

He was just shipping his daughteru with a 33 year old lesbian. Every good father should do it, too.

>19+14=33
Mimi again.

This.
She could determine how many shards were in PI, which probably means she had the same ability to locate them that Cocona has.

I miss Cocona already.

>creepy
What is this, tumblr?

Did anyone else find it gross to hear a male character talk about liberating pure illusion? To hear a male, the sex responsible for ALL enslavement and oppression in the world, talk about liberating ANYTHING was just creepy.

But I guess if you can't see that it means you're oppressing me.

If I google this, I'm going to find someone's blog aren't I

Even if it's ironic you're still grossing me out, so stop that.

b--but muh hatred for men

Are flifla threads finally about to die? Are we free to make them whenever we feel like it instead of having to post in the inevitable Flip Flappers general?

Soon.

I hope they're gone by the time the new season properly starts. This is just sad.

i just finished watching this wtf was episode 11

Thursday is coming, so you guys had better keep quite and not remind me it's over.