2018 Michigan Senate Race

This thread is for the discussion of John James' 2018 congressional campaign for Michigan senator. He will be running against democratic incumbent, Debbie Stabenow.

Other urls found in this thread:

johnjamesforsenate.com/meet-john/
youtube.com/watch?v=RubBzkZzpUA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Granholm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

John James is a husband, father, combat veteran and businessman. He is a pro-life, pro-Second Amendment, pro-business conservative who has demonstrated energetic leadership, clarity of vision and a passion for service from the battlefield to the boardroom. John James is a proven servant-leader who will represent all Michiganders and help unify Washington.

Use of John James’ military rank, job titles, and photographs in uniform does not imply endorsement by the Department of the Army or the Department of Defense.At 17, John made the decision to serve his country. After graduating from West Point in 2004, he became a Ranger-qualified aviation officer. John went on to serve with distinction in Operation Iraqi Freedom where he earned a Combat Action Badge (CAB) and two Air Medals, among other awards, while logging 753.8 flight hours in theater leading two Apache platoons.

After eight years of service to the nation, John James was honorably discharged and returned to Michigan to work in the family business: James Group International. Currently its President, James has led the company from $35 million to $137 million in revenue while creating 100 additional jobs in Michigan and around the country since 2012.

In addition to his Bachelor of Science from the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, John has earned a Master of Supply Chain Management and Information Systems from Penn State University and a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Michigan. John is also a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.

John, and his wife Elizabeth reside in Farmington Hills, Michigan, and have two extremely energetic and sweet boys, ages 2 and 4. The James’ love spending time with their parents and family members who reside on both sides of the State. They enjoy the Michigan outdoors year-round and are active members of Brightmoor Christian Church in Novi, Michigan.

Bio courtesy of johnjamesforsenate.com/meet-john/

Somehow, I think it'll be hard to drum up the same excitement we saw for Kid Rock. Still looks like the military's golden boy though.

Bump

Of course he went for a white Girl. No real business. I’ll pass

He is a nigger who has destroyed a white lineage by marrying a white woman. Fuck him

But i wanted Kid rock.

No Kid Rock? Fucking pass.

OP is a literal shill

>dat minimum amount of effort
It's still a worthy cause.

Bump

>Somehow, I think it'll be hard to drum up the same excitement we saw for Kid Rock. Still looks like the military's golden boy though.

Yeah, it is a shame, because Kid Rock's "Senate Run" was nothing but a publicity stunt to increase album sales. If he doesn't campaign for John James he, like most musicians, is a selfish cunt and should be boycotted.

No argument here. I don't listen to his music anyway.

Bump

Back to page 1

Fuck niggers.

t.saginaw

Bump

Thanks for the info

i always say: ready to lead, ready to breed

wew pass.
try reddit for your shilling needs OP

What are his positions on trade and chain migration? I am not going to vote for a cuckservative on both. At least Stabenow is one of the few protectionists left in congress.

The military types are generally the more patriotic ones. People here might not like him because he's black and is married to a white woman, but in these circumstances you have take what you can get against the democrats. Seems like a nice guy and I wholeheartedly support his desire to end sanctuary cities. Those places are dens of trafficking and are a huge national security liability.

FUCKING BASED!

hes definitely /ourblack/
I follow him on twitter for the past few months and trust me he is about as good as it gets just no jews

Bump. There's a ton of sliding going on right now, for whatever reason

Debbie sounds black.

Fuck kikenow, I would love to have a decent senator that isnt trying to fucking sink the white race in favor of niggers and sandniggers and dirty spic

Bump

nice trips lads

Waste of digits tbqh

One should learn to just accept a good thing.

What good are digits if not used for divination?

Meaning is created, if not a concept entirely spawned from the human psyche. Nothing is set in stone.

he's a Farmington Hills nog.. much different than Saginaw.

t. Midland

What I said is true, my apologies if it went over your head.

another nigger politician is the last thing Michigan needs

I'm admittedly at a loss for a witty comeback.

I win again.

Are you finished for the night or just getting started?

This is a total cringefest, might as well congratulate Stabenow on her victory right fucking now. Nobody over the age of 12 is buying this GI JOE wannabe bullshit, and 12 year olds can't vote!

Depends.

On what contingency?

Whatever contingency that presents itself.

>these fags

Eh if he hadnt racemixed he could have had a shot

But given that black women are the only one of their bloc to really vote and rural and suburban retards are going to have a hard time buying a black guy let alone a coal toll he's fugged

For the campaign shills here ya'll would do well to keep the focus on James alone

Also Sup Forums in general won't be a good avenue for you, good on him for speaking up bout KT tho

We have a history of bad blood.

I'm fairly familiar with that user, they're here quite often. Besides, nothing criminal with conversing on a forum of all places surely.

Hopefully Sup Forums is mature enough to understand that under these circumstances that we need as many people on our side as we can get. When times aren't so desperate than people can afford to be a bit more picky.

Which is entirely your fault, might I add.

How fucking new are you, really? Sup Forums will never be mature enough. I get you're trying to harness some memetic energy here but you're just asking to be dunked on with civic nationalist memes. Your avenue is /T_D/ and similar conservalites. Are you getting paid to be this fucking stupid?

Takes two to tango.

I'm fully aware that Sup Forums will never support him, but it doesn't hurt to put my hopeful outcome out there. Also I don't get paid to be here and It's been about a year I think since I've been here.

So you want me to just sit there and take it, eh?

What are the odds of GOP winning the race ?

I mean this shit writes itself.

>Hi I'm JJ and I want to MAGAPEDES. I fought for Israel in 2004 and came back to fuck your women, long dick style. Vote for me so I can regurgitate your memes and spread civic nationalism while I fill my pockets up!

this is true, but I'd say he can't do any worse than stabenow. If I bothered to vote at all, I'd vote for this guy just to change things up and get the ball rolling in a better direction. MI is starting to wake up from the "democratic experiment". It's going to take a bit to get up outta bed and get that first cup of covfefe to get going, gonna be getting ready for actual work soon.
Just keep an eye on him and watch his back. Don't let any kikels sneak up on him. best thing "we" can do is let this guy know what's up with what.

I don't like race mixing as much as anyone else on here, but those sanctuary cities are an serious issue that needs to be resolved very soon.

Yes. That'd be great.

Somehow I feel that is actually quite the opposite of what you want.

I'm just making conversation.

doubles don't lie. Praise!
Yeah, now that I'm reading this, it's sinking in. BAKA. I must be getting tired, should've seen this coming.
I'm wondering where in the fuck are the Sup Forums WHITE men?! Why is it a toss up between Stabenow and getting blacked-civnat-style? BAKA.

Funny way of making conversation.

Demoralized and emasculated. A good brunt of the social engineering is directed towards white men in general. Women (white women in particular) have the most social engineering directed towards them I think though.

If you say so.

There are a couple considering running. Media hype train is just about this guy because he's LE DIVERSE NEW GOP.

Guy seems fake as fuck watching his vids. I want to believe he gives a shit but anyone with a BS detector should see he's just spewing the memes trying to hop on the Trump train for an easy Senate W.

Honestly if he'd just found himself a high yellow wife he'd be golden, but had to go full miscegenation a drudge up some Polack 5/10 making himself unpalatable to both black women and and white men. He could at best secure the coal burner and Republican black man (lol) vote, gg no re.

point taken, which is why I figured:
was a way of "compromise". *shrug*. Should find out what his background is and try to tip him to the JQ? Call it "securing our mutual future". Who knows, maybe he's seen enough bullshit to at least be willing to acknowledge it.

I find you endearing in a way despite being a spook, if that makes you feel any better.

Well if he is in fact a patriot, then he probably likes Trump and that much is enough to probably consider him. You just have to look at the options available when times are dire like this. I would say the most people could do is vote for him if there is no one else better.

*sigh* got it. Yeah, it's frustrating to be sure. If only there was some way to spin this to "our" advantage. I'd like to think that this could be a foothold toward repairing the damage done in MI.
Who are the other candidates? Maybe if they aren't getting enough "exposure" then they could be used as "/ourguys"? Try to get to them before they get kiked? Could shore them up with a Sup Forums-styled "burnie-bro grassroots" type of thing?
My concern is that if too fast in too short of a time, the bubble will collapse back toward Dems. I'd like to keep a slow, steady, controlled burn of the dead brush out of MI and clear some ground for stable clean new growth.

tl;dr Perhaps, just maybe, a type of CivNat is a stepping stone towards a lasting viable solution? Helping Based Black man flush out the degenerate niggers from amongst them?

If you introduce more subtle versions of an ideology than you can eventually adopt something considered more extreme overtime.

Eh I don'tt vote in MI so yall niggers do what ye want

Just knew something was fishy when I couldnt see this nig in his twitter avatar and went downhill from there the more I dug

Mostly get this civnat shit off my Sup Forums

Thanks. I guess.

What's wrong with his Twitter avatar?

It hides him bein a nig unless I squint real close or zoom in

If you're a campaign shill, just boom change to a pic of him facing the camera in a suit. Hidin in the uniform is corny af

OP should kill self for not voting Kid Rock, who knows about the goddamn jews.

well, i'm not FOR CivNat, but compared to where MI was since I've been a kid, I'd take it if it sticks Mi firmly toward a stability that's not going to regress backwards. I'd prefer to take solid steps, rather than sprinting and falling downwards. Right now, there's so much obvious trash that needs to be taken out and burned, not buried, just burned up. I'll take allies where I can get them.
If Sup Forums WHITE men in MI are: >Demoralized and emasculated.
Then, assuming of course that this is actually legit and not just bullshit, perhaps this could be a stable foothold away from niggerdom that actually works. Yes I know it's skeptical, but fuck, I'm all for suggestions at this point.

I would put dissolving sanctuary cities at the top of my list of priorities if I were you.

Back to page 1

>Oy vey fellow whites, we'd all be better off with a democrat in office than this black fellow!

Bump

Looks like we have a happening.

It's interesting to note that James' hometown is rife with child trafficking, despite the otherwise low crime rate.

Perhaps it's something he could address on the campaign trail?

Bump

Yeah, there ya go. Now you're thinking. I propose that Sup Forums tests this "patriot's" integrity. Start contacting him in a concise and rational manner. Perhaps If "we" can get to him early enough, it might be possible to help him to help "us" repair the damage to MI and Detroit?

Looks like a nice guy but race traitor's get the rope.

As long as it's sanitized and palatable to Boomers, that's not a bad idea.

Bump

To be honest I don't know if this will give him any headway. You would just see so much misdirection.

He has two young kids, so it wouldn't hurt bringing him up to speed.

Sounds like a challenge worthy of the efforts of Sup Forums; considering the last election, and the pizzagate investigation, and IOTBW, I'd wager that by combining the lessons learned from these 3 specific events as a baseline, Sup Forums could indeed utilize a Based Black man patriot as it's forerunner toward correcting serious cultural issues and validate white culture as a standard worthy of maintaining. Plus Detroit NEEDS to get purged, badly, and if this guy can help flush out the criminal elements and bring back some goddamn dignity, then I'd hope Sup Forums can consider this proposal seriously; or at the very least, as seriously as it can.
This is assuming that this guy's even capable of being Sup Forums worthy. If not him specifically, Id start looking into the other potential candidates.
As far as sanitization and palatability goes, Boomers are on their way out. We know it and they know it. They fucked up, bigly. But I think that by standing on truth and showing them where exactly they did fuck up and not repeating the same mistakes, we can get some support in their declining years. Hopefully enough to clean the house and clear the fields for new sustainable / senseable growth. We do the thing that they Failed to do.

"Not because it's easy, but because it's a pain in the ass living with degenerate niggers that shit everything up." - JFK's Ghost.

Why does he use a ceiling fan in his logo?

Unfortunately, absent Kid Rock, I doubt there's sufficient interest to garner the attention of Sup Forums's collective autism. An awareness effort will have to be sufficient.

Exactly, THIS. Don't assume that he's a deadbeat dad until it's proven otherwise. Else, we risk to lose a potential ally. If he's got 2 kids and doesn't know, then it's time to get him up to speed. If he's going into politics out of the military,then he should already have a bit of a clue. Besides, it's not like his own children aren't at risk. This could be a potential "foot in the door" and help him to look like an actual American Hero for once.
It's low hanging fruit, but start from the bottom, work your way up to the top. They love that song.
youtube.com/watch?v=RubBzkZzpUA
Besides, if jews can get a nigger leaf, then "we" can adapt it to serve "us".
Leafs fucking owe MI reperations for en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Granholm
"mole, mole, moly, mole"

How is he on immigration. Aka the only issue that matters