twitter.com/FLIP_FLAPPERS/status/757062536067899392
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Superior taste coming through.

>Venice in Space better than NHK
>Shitagatari better than K-On

Consider suicide.

Slowly kill yourself.

Wow, both of these are actually shit.

At least try to mix it up with your bait every now and then, it's just boring now.

Why do you only like girly shit?

(Y.ou)

>quoting the OP

It's like you want to give away your (You)s like I get these digits.

ftfytbhf

Cmon man, we're supposed to have better taste than the nips, at least a little bit.

Are these literally always shitposts?

Because I like cute girls doing cute things.

Also because I'm not a homosexual or into fatties.

Yes. Here's the real list.

2002: CODE GEASS
2003: PLANETES
2004: PLANETES
2005: CODE GEASS
2006: CODE GEASS
2007: CODE GEASS
2008: CODE GEASS
2009: CODE GEASS
2010: CODE GEASS
2011: CODE GEASS
2012: CODE GEASS
2013: CODE GEASS
2014: CODE GEASS
2015: CODE GEASS
2016: CODE GEASS

These merely confirm that Sup Forums loves moeshit and AOTY is just something established purely on popularity. Cute girls every fucking year?

>Also because I'm not a homosexual or into fatties.
No, you're just a pedophile in the making

>i love homosexuals

Already a thing.

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Pedophilia is the attraction towards children.

Maybe your eyesight is need of repair. The anime/manga are not flesh and blood children, but mere representations of the ideals of the artist and story tellers. People who are attracted to those ideals are not attracted to children.

At worse, you need to examine your brain to see if its there or not.

Two Time! Two Time! AOTY!

Except that polls indicate otherwise

Stop posing this false chart, idiot.

Flip Flappers was AOTY and it has cute girls...though yeah, it wasn't popular in Japan. Sales-wise

>it has cute girls
So does, I don't know, every other show.

/u/fucking go and die, just die, just fucking go to the nearest tree, tie a rope around it and decorate it with your corpse. You are disgusting, you are the dumbest thing alive.

2003, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016 are correct.

>Flip Flappers was AOTY
>flopped in Japan

It doesn't work that way.

Madoka and Non Non Biyori are the only anime with /u/ subtext in that chart.

Movies shouldn't be included in AOTY.

There is truly nothing worse than salesfags who believe that nothing is good unless it's selling truckloads of BDs. I honestly hope you all have stalker threads filtered.

except that shirobako wasn't aoty by any means don't matter what you say

Does that mean that Reddit:Zero is your AOTY?

Kimi no Na wa is the AOTY both financially and quality wise.

It might mean it\s Sup Forums's AOTY which doesn't matter to its makers since it's the equivalent of "top downloaded pirated anime" as far as they're concerned.

Movies don't count.

Go back to MAL

Then it would be Love Live Sunshine.

Hello shitit

Idolshit don't count.

Go back to MAL and Plebbit

Good list.
Everything post 2011 is correct except for 2012.
GuP > Hyoukazzzzzzzz

I nominate Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu. Why? Cuz having consecutive entries is shit. Everyone was cocksucking Erased and over looked this during the season. MC was a a cold douche (Sup Forums likes) and not a playboy douche (Sup Forums hates). Had a bro was an utter failure. Drama, more so than UFO with preggers tomboy and dead parents. Consistent with no major plot holes or ass pulls. Artsy with rakugo and a 1930s and 40s setting. Lastly, really makes you want a new season.

Tumblr is that way

recency effect much?

You realize the actual poll has long finished by now and this is just a shitposting thread right?

At least the director got a nice card.

>it wasn't popular in Japan
It was #15 in 2ch poll.
That is actually pretty popular, it just doesn't sell disc and merchandise. As a reference Love Live came in #43 but was #1 in sales.

Precisely why I said sales wise. And besides, the #2 in that poll was Re:zero so that poll definitely has loathsome results

I hope Non Non Biyori is AotY again in 2017.

Thats how you newfags really talk. I guess my impersonation wasnt that great without a re zero, keita-ai or faggot reference.

It is selling alright and it did we on streaming as it was streamed by 18 platforms. No merchandise has been announced yet but I am sure it will happen soon.

>took it seriously

Well a Papika figure was announced way back in july, i suppose a Cocona one might get made after it too if the picture is anything to go by.

twitter.com/FLIP_FLAPPERS/status/757062536067899392

1/15 congrats

Jesus Christ, how shit has anime gotten since 2010 that someone is actually forced to choose those shows.

Holy fuck.

This is actually better than OP's list because Kimi no na wa (AKA Keit-ai) has blown away all anime competition for last year.

Nobody actually takes the chart seriously. Every year its just shit flining between the top most popular shows (Usually shows from the fall season since people seem to have the memory of a goldfish and can't remember shows past just the previous season) and whoever spams their version of the chart the most in threads the following year "Wins".

As much as i love hibiki, I still think Flying witch deserves AOTY.

>aria
>non non biyori
>hibike euphonium
>flying witch
>hyouka
SLICE OF LIFE IS NOT GOOD
KYOANI BULLSHIT IS NOT GOOD
EVERYONE OF YOU WHO LIKES THIS SHIT PLS KILL YOURSELF

But user.. it's aoty.... You can't deny that