I keep coming back, and I don't even like you people

You all love ad-hominem attacks, a good majority (or at least the loudest portion of you) support Trump, either because you're genuinely retarded enough to believe he gives the slightest of fucks about your poor ass, or you're nihilistic enough to want to set fire to everything around you rather than putting in enough effort to change things.

I think the thing that annoys me most is how many times I see pic related getting entirely ignored when it's literally pinned to the top of the thread.

I dunno Sup Forumstards, I feel like I'm stuck in a room with a bunch of screeching retards, but the room is filled with cocain dust because this is the least censored political forum I can find.

(put up a variation of that picture to actually allow this to get posted.)

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/jacob-geers/2017/03/trump-is-bad-for-the-working-class-and-betraying-his-voters/
nbcnews.com/business/business-news/lloyd-blankfein-so-many-goldman-sachs-alums-trump-admin-inconvenience-n757076
thenation.com/article/trumps-renegotiation-of-nafta-is-starting-to-look-a-lot-like-the-tpp/
latimes.com/projects/la-na-pol-obamacare-repeal/
money.cnn.com/2017/05/31/news/economy/trump-coal-jobs/index.html
vox.com/energy-and-environment/2017/2/21/14671932/donald-trump-coal-mining-jobs
theguardian.com/environment/2017/mar/27/us-coal-industry-clean-power-plan-donald-trump
vox
unvis.it/vox.com/energy-and-environment/2017/2/21/14671932/donald-trump-coal-mining-jobs
theguardian
unvis.it/theguardian.com/environment/2017/mar/27/us-coal-industry-clean-power-plan-donald-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=yIl1OIGzuDg
youtu.be/a1Tpe-dbPQI
youtube.com/watch?v=KU_Jdts5rL0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most Drumpf suporters are Redditors at this point.

>You all love ad-hominem attacks

Not an argument, you cock munching homo.

then leave faggot

>believe he gives the slightest of fucks about your poor ass

And you mean to tell me Hillary cares about me?

>Tells me to leave
>Post is literally saying I can't leave

You sir, are an intelligent human being and the world is smarter for having you. Stick around Sup Forumstard friend.

>Can't defend Trump
>Brings up Hillary
>But what _is_ Whateaboutism, Sup Forumsfriend?

This... this is the retarded shit I'm talking about

i'm telling you to fuck off

A bunch of screeching retards and the occassional genius with no filter. Worth it imo.

And I'm telling you to go fuck yourself.

I don't know about genius, but no filter is certainly all around... I think that's what keeps me here, it's a way to see the state of political discourse at it's most basic level.

Relevant.

No, Sup Forumsfriend, it's not that I hate everyone, it's that I hate that Sup Forums literally has a stickied thread saying 'hey fuckwads, try to stop being absolute degenerate niggers for 5 fucking seconds and you might learn something.'

And Sup Forums gazed at the sticky, and said

>no

Do you understand that 75% of all threads on this board are Jewish bots and Jews?

This... makes a depressing amount of sense.

>believe he gives the slightest of fucks about your poor ass
The Al Smith dinner told me everything I needed to know about Trump. He is as legit as they come and to not come to terms with this makes you a sad loser. Are you really going to make me rub in your face what he's done so far, and that just because you're a retard who disagrees with it, it doesn't mean that it isn't what we wanted him to do, or that he just simply didn't do it (it doesn't count for some reason)? Because I will I just need you to say so and I'll do it knowing this is a bait thread. I'm just so tired and it's Saturday. Can't I have fun/relax? Do you guys really get paid 24/7 to post this garbage.

Seriously I do hate this reddit tier trash whataboutism too because there are actual good answers and it makes us all look like retards. Even though it's not wrong there are so many better ways to corner trash like OP. Answers that are 'undeniable' or 'legit' in their eyes.

Fuck off kike

The beauty of Sup Forums is that you're free to argue a point without getting buried, so either do that or go back to r/politics

why do you have to be such a collosal flaming homosexual faggot op?

Fuck off you attention whore faggot

I have bad news for you - pic related

>whataboutism
>it's invalid to compare things to other things as a way of reasoning into a coherent, consistent worldview. Each situation can only be evaluated as if existing in a vacuum.

An argument only the most detached solipsistic millennial could come up with.

> muh adhominem
> starts with a strawman
Fuck off, kike.

>you're genuinely retarded enough to believe he gives the slightest of fucks about your poor ass

What kind of utterly retarded statement is this?

It's meant as an attack on Trump?

Then comparatively, who does? Bernie Sanders cares about each and every person in the country individually? Hillary Clinton cares about each and every person in the country individually?

Trump cares about America, and he cares about certain commendable ideals. By extension, he cares about the American population. That much is extremely clear. And that is literally all and the best that can be asked of a politician.

As such, he cares far more than Obama, who did his best to poison and spread terrorism in the American population, through spreading his beloved ("The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam", The Most Beautiful Sound In the World Is The Muslim Call To Prayer At Dawn") Islam.

Pic related is also completely fucking retarded. "Making what could be called an appeal to purity as a way to dismiss relevant criticisms or flaws of an argument" is an awful definition of No True Scotsman, retarded school child tier definition.

OP reminds us all that a) Breivik made the right choice, b) this is a battle between humans and insects.

Trump is more likely to care about common folk than any other national level politician. Some examples are him articulating and giving voice to the opioid epidemic in a way that hadn't been talked about in that sort of stage. Another was defining, or helping to define, the cost of free trade agreements to the working class, especially in manufacturing. He, as president, has done some negotiating for better trade deals. In china, our meat and dairy products can now be sold as one example.
Lastly, he described illegal immigration as an issue of crime and violence rather than a solely economic issue which was the primary way that cuckservatives would describe it.

He did a good job of showing these issues in a way that ordinary people, like the construction workers he surely knew as part of being real estate CEO, would see it. Maybe he doesn't actually care about us, but he certainly recognizes the issues we face at our core and seems to be trying to fix them in a way that is feasible.

Also, have you ever considered not swallowing cum on daily basis? I know you want to stop being an estrogen filled fruit, but drinking semen isn't the way to fix that.

>As such, he cares far more than Obama, who did his best to poison and spread terrorism in the American population, through spreading his beloved ("The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam", The Most Beautiful Sound In the World Is The Muslim Call To Prayer At Dawn") Islam.
Don't forget "If I had a son he'd be like Trayvon Martin"

>You all love ad hominems
That is a fallacy nigger. Now fuck off.

>ad-hominem attacks

Only a fallacy if you use that as a basis for a conclusion, retard.

>You called me a retard. Therefore you lost the argument and my claims have been proven to be correct.

t. brainlet OP

hey fellow rebbit user, im also a very smart user of that excellent website. and i also accuse these retarded fellows of their TYPICAL nonsense. i know fallacies from top to bottom, and they just dont seem to mind when i tell them so. VERY inconsiderate! I wish I had a few actual arguments of my level in this place, since Ive been trained in the philosophies of rebbit and beyond. Im used to big brains, and I want to change this place from within so that it is less drumpfy drumpf, and less rude!
o m g i hate the rude, so fallacical! i wish i could downvote them all! they'd be so pissed about it. mods won't do anything about rude comments either. just gotta keep the good fight sweetie, dont give up yet! muaxx

But rabbit user, I love the rudes, they're funny. I don't love retards, they're like babies and I don't like babies which is why I don't have children.

Hey look, the niggers _can_ learn. I guess if you rub their nose in their own shit long enough, they'll eventually learn it doesn't belong on the carpet.

(I know that's not how you actually train dogs, but in this case since it's just you retarded faggots, nothing valuable is being harmed.)

baby youre so brave! for this comment if we were on rebbit i would have upvoted you so bad. i dont like meanies, so i dont want to see their comments, generally i just hide them like those you replied to. so mean and disrespectful. i would have downvoted them for you, so you didnt have to see them! only then would this website be rid of rude drumfpies and be beautiful like rabbit. it doenst matter what they say, they ARE haters and you are correct, because you have my support and my upvote.

DESU I come here so much I don't even see the rules anymore.

thoughtcatalog.com/jacob-geers/2017/03/trump-is-bad-for-the-working-class-and-betraying-his-voters/

Gee, I wonder what could possibly make people think Trump is bad for the average American.

nbcnews.com/business/business-news/lloyd-blankfein-so-many-goldman-sachs-alums-trump-admin-inconvenience-n757076

It's almost like they're all brainwashed or something. There couldn't possibly be anything wrong with what our dear leader is doing. He's great on trade (even got rid of TPP)

thenation.com/article/trumps-renegotiation-of-nafta-is-starting-to-look-a-lot-like-the-tpp/

He cares so much about healthcare for the average American

latimes.com/projects/la-na-pol-obamacare-repeal/

And he's bringing back coal jobs guys, COAL! Everyone loves that shit, right?!

money.cnn.com/2017/05/31/news/economy/trump-coal-jobs/index.html

vox.com/energy-and-environment/2017/2/21/14671932/donald-trump-coal-mining-jobs

theguardian.com/environment/2017/mar/27/us-coal-industry-clean-power-plan-donald-trump

Archive

>vox com/energy-and-environment/2017/2/21/14671932/donald-trump-coal-mining-jobs
unvis.it/vox.com/energy-and-environment/2017/2/21/14671932/donald-trump-coal-mining-jobs
>theguardian com/environment/2017/mar/27/us-coal-industry-clean-power-plan-donald-trump
unvis.it/theguardian.com/environment/2017/mar/27/us-coal-industry-clean-power-plan-donald-trump

I love you too rabbit friend. I'm so glad you're pro censorship, because censorship is best for everyone. Harmful opinions can't hurt you if they're not allowed!

Aww... a closet misanthrope. It's so cute when they try to pretend they still care. There, there now. The red -pills are quite strong. Come on in and relax. Don't go swimming for a few hours.

You'll be alright. We can help you find your sea-legs. Welcome.

Is that the new lefty ism that's going around? Yea, how dare we use precedence. Hypocrisy is fine if it's me who gets away with it!

Not even sure what you're arguing for. Hypocrisy isn't ok, but just because one person does something wrong doesn't make it ok for others to do that same thing. It means that the person who originally did the wrong thing should be punished, and if they aren't it's a failure of the justice system.

Yes, Hillary Clinton should be tried for criminal charges, no that doesn't excuse a damned thing Trump does.

fuck you faggot

Goodness mio, how will I ever respond to such an ironclad argument?!

youtube.com/watch?v=yIl1OIGzuDg

[spoiler]link unrelated[/spoiler]

[spoiler]spoiler tags don't work on Sup Forums, but samefagging does.[reliops\]

I'm wasnt arguing anything. And in the game of politics if it's not illegal it's not wrong. So not sure what you feel needs excused. Dont even care really, wasn't even replying to you.

This thread needs an Enema
youtu.be/a1Tpe-dbPQI

youtube.com/watch?v=KU_Jdts5rL0

And that Enema's name? Donald J. Einstein.

People argue for things all the time, you know? I mean I make arguments... I make arguments, and they're great arguments. I know a lot of people who make great arguments, and they're good people! Great people!

>You all love ad-hominem attacks
Stopped reading there.
You're a faggot.

There's actually some intelligent, insightful people here. Not very many, most people here are retards that think they are smart, just like they do on Reddit. Unlike Reddit though, intelligent voices won't be buried by irrational internet points.

Most people here are morons and trolls though.

I suppose it's just because I drop in and out frequently that I don't see it. Still though, I don't suppose it's that surprising all things considered.

I legit think he got into it because he saw some things that needed to get done and no one else was going to do them. Half of his positions are bullshit, and he has insubstantial flip-flopping positions on many others, but the things he's talked about all through his candidacy and even decades before never changed. He won't run again though, he's realized that even as president, there's forces out there bigger than he is that will oppose him at every opportunity until he bends to their will. He's also realized that the shit he wanted to do is like 10% of his job and he wasn't ready for the other 90%.

Yeah faggot. We're not stuck in here with you, you're stuck in here with us. And there's nothing you can do to change us.

Seems like you have Trump (Daddy's issues)
This is no longer nor never was the website you
Thought it was.
This is a autism site for shitposting if you don't
Know how to have fun here go back to Tumblr.
It's very obvious you're not here to have a discussion but tohave an "Argument" with the Evil Nazi Trump supporters like you're making a difference.
Of course people are going to fuck with you
Because only the most Brainwashed self aggrandizing Assholes are the only ones left supporting Hillary.
Or you're a Legit shill who has to put up with us Fucking with you all Day/Night
"Some" of us are actively trying to get you shills
To go bonkers just like you are now.
Look at your post's you seem unhinged.Maybe on
Some stimulants? Is this what you do when you
Go on Meth/Ritalin bender at work?
You aren't going to persuade any normies like
this asshole.
As a matter of fact.. don't Stop what you're doing
Keep up the good work Hillary will win in 2020
& you won't have to put with seven more years
of somebody who's in way just there to distract
From the real power.
Yup the whole system going down thanks to angry Female Trump hater on Sup Forums!Pat yourself on the back you did it girl.

A reminder: the only people unwilling to change their outlook when presented with evidence that they're wrong are idiots.

You already admitted you're unable to leave so you're stuck in here with us. There are too many of us for you to be able to change us. Stop denying that I'm right, you're just making yourself look like an idiot.

Goodness, look at all these assumptions. How can you possibly hold them all? And posting this as a reply to my trolliest comment in this entire thread.

I give you kek/10 for entertainment value, 0/10 for reading comprehension.

>you're just making yourself look stupid

You know, I used to not understand what repeated blunt force impacts to the head could do to a person, or why that made people rag on high school football so much. Then I started hanging out here and realized what the true face of retardation looked like.

It's ok natsoc friend, it's only partially your fault.

you're here forever, enjoy your stay

How do you ad hominem on an anonymous board?
Sage

Literally (((you))).

I have no argument against this. It seems pretty accurate.

Nobody's reading your posts you're not that important.
Most will scan to look for a nice place to a shit.

Thank you

>You all love ad-hominem attacks, a good majority (or at least the loudest portion of you) support Trump, either because you're genuinely retarded
>ad-hominem attacks are bad.
"You're genuinely retarded"
OP doesn't even realize that he's the prime example of leftist hypocrisy.
Saged

>Complains about ad-hominem
>you're genuinely retarded
>you're nihilists who want to set fire to everything
>you don't want to put effort in
>you're a bunch of screeching retards
W-
>Links a photo of fallacies
>Posts a giant strawman
W-what did he mean by this?

haha the pol sticky is truly hilarious on this forum dominated by Putin shills and teenage fascists and racists. The level of logical thought on pol is even lower than b

>Strawman
>Ad-hominem
B-but.. Wha-

>accuses people of ad hominems
>calls people retards in the next line

Literally stopped reading there you fucking mongoloid.

It's truly a mystery. Frankly, I believe it may have been an allusion to aliens, but I can't be certain, it's simply too cryptic.

Well, quitting is what your people are best at, so I suppose it's no surprise you'd follow such a proud and noble tradition.

Could.. this be it? Stupidity's final form?!

"But the room is filled with cocaine dust"
....OP
Put down the crack pipe
JUST.

The holidays can be a tough time for someone
like OP.
I can see why you're "Confused" wink wink

>or at least the loudest portion of you
How about you just ignore the ones that call you a shill and respond to the actual response. Oh wait you won't do that, you'll just whine and whine

It's always the Jews, believe me.