Childhood is when you idolize Re:Zero

Childhood is when you idolize Re:Zero.
Adulthood is when you realize Hakomari makes more sense.

Anime when

And transcendence is being an adult and liking whatever the fuck you want without having to shitpost about it.

you're on the wrong website, dude.

age of enlightement and reason is when you realize LNs are shit

Hakomari makes more sense? What does that even mean?

Really makes you thnk huh

Hakomari had a decent idea but was too flawed and repetitive with too many loop plots when the concept allowed for so much more

It makes more sense for an intelligent and sophisticated person to read.

This post was made by a wise men.

Autism doesn't mean the same thing as intelligence.

You literally don't know what you're talking about. Dumb pseudo critic.

How am I wrong? Especially the game arc was drawn out way too long. It did't need 2 full volumes

>Childhood is when you idolize Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
>Adulthood is when you realize Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho makes more sense

How are you right? You didn't elaborate on that part, you just made a completely meaningless claim.

Childhood is making threads like these.

Funny you say that, Autism and Re:Zero are synonymous.

You too are a scholar and a great amongst your peers

Re:Zero is a lot better than Hakomari, and Re:Zero is just above average.

You can't be serious?
Only the first book is readable imo. The dog hynotism part and the video games murder mystery were fucking dogshit.

That's one way of admitting you're an idiot.

>The dog hynotism part
>shit
Hello child. One day you will be able to properly appreciate well-written character arcs. For now, continue enjoying garbage like Re:Zero at your leisure.

Joke's on you, I read HakoMari before Re:Zero and I like both.

What's up with the HakoMari fanbase being full of assholes unable to accept any criticism about the novels? I mean, every fanbase is shit, but this one in particular can't accept any other opinion than "it's a masterpiece".

Qualia is bether than both.

Because it is a masterpiece, you piece of shit.

xd
>adulthood
>hakomari

If you unironically use the word "masterpiece" to describe a fucking LN, manga, or anime, you're a retard.

But HakoMari is shit
like all LNs.

Who?

>Hakomari
>makes sense

toppest of keks

How are they even gonna adapt Volume 7?
It's like 70% monologue of a boy turning insane

>ywn get manipulated by Yuuri

>what is Monogatari

LNs are stories not good enough to be turned into anime and I like it

maybe you have shit taste.

Is the author writing something else right now?
And is EEE translating it?

I heard he's writing some weird killing game stuff. I don't think it's being translated tho

Manga when? Seems like a genuinely great story but I just can't get into LNs, lack of visual stimulation kills it for me

>not enjoying superior form of art
Where is your imagination user?

Hakomari is not so bad but has awful fanbase. Sane people who like Re:zero don't praise it as second coming of Christ. It's remind me of SAO before anime announce. Moogy is right

Nice, I liked Kingdom Royale, I'd read more of it

>review
Faggot

Sup Forums was fun when SAO was announced. All those Frodo threads and funposting galore.

>irya
It had an anime and it was crap. Nice opinion.

Hako isn't a masterpiece by any means, but to claim peoples like it because there's no other good LNs is fucking stupid
Especially to claim another "ordinary high school student" boy meet "strange" girl generic crap is the best LN instead.

>but to claim peoples like it because there's no other good LNs is fucking stupid
How many LN are fully translated?

There are a few that are fully caught up but are not finished publishing in Japan.

The LN is legitimately fantastic, don't know why you'd judge it based on a shitty OVA