Stupid questions about other countries thread

What's up with voter IDs in the USA?
Do amerifats have no mandatory passports?
How do you even prove that you are you over there?

Op's truly a dumb fag

Not dumb enough to understand murican ID system.

I don't really understand it. Mainly I think it's an intentionally obtuse scam to let illegals vote. Passports cost like 80 bucks here though - although if you just want to go to Canada you can get an enhanced driver's license for considerably less. I live near the Canadian border in Michigan and my brother crosses all the time.

>it's election day
>go to some city
>take some mail from a recycling bin
>go to voting site
>"Yeah, I'm John Q. Faggot, I have my mail to prove it"
>vote for whoever I want
>go to another voting site
>do it again with a different name
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

We have voter IDs

Because we have state IDs retard

Yeah but expecting a person to have a photo ID is racist
(This is an actual argument against voter ID laws)

Not in California :^)
I'm sure that's just a... Coincidence

No mandatory passports, and no mandatory photo ID either. If you want to drive you have to get a drivers license which will have a photo. To "prove" who you are you don't need much, birthdate, social security number, not much else. Birth certificate and Social Security card are about the only actual things that are tied to you but those don't have photo

Thanks for the answer, user.

> birthdate, social security number
Let's say I have a list of those. What can I do with this data? As far as I understand DOB+SSN is quite popular on dark markets.

Truly the land of free.

You could probably apply for some credit cards or something. I am almost certain a pajeet or russian user could tell you more

No joke California was somewhat republican and the liberals overthrew them with that law.
This state is beyond saving.

I used to drive into the US to see concerts without even being asked to stop my vehicle let alone showing ID, and I'd meet girls and end up living with them ect sometimes.
I've stayed in the USA for years with no ID. I could have stayed forever, I'm white, I've literally laughed about being an illegal alien in a room full of drunk cops and they just laughed too.

Canada's like that too, nobody will ever ask for your ID unless you cause shit, any other situation where you need ID is voluntary.

>mandatory passports?
What?
My dad's trying to get me to get a new ID because we moved but I'm like "the old one is still good for like 5 years" and he's trying to insist I use the address we're living at on it but I ain't giving my physical address to nobody, then they'll know where I am. If they have a different address they'll go there if they looking for me and I'll have warning to disappear.

whats the source on op image? 4 reverse image engines come up with nothing and the 3 archives in google have no sauce either.

>not knowing fatalpulse

Woman pictured is korwa from Frankie fantasy. Artist is fatalpulse. It's from one of his victim girls books probably.

Goddamn autocorrect. Granblue fantasy.

This is what happens when you become a sanctuary city shithole and bring in thousands of beaners.while virtue signaling retards continue to think you are doing the right thing.

You're Canadian, whatta gonna do? Steal a hockey jersey?

How'd you know they went to the wrong address?

I don't understand how all these yuropoor countries can have wrongthink laws. Like it's illegal to say certain political things. I just can't wrap my head around it