Ancient Intelligence Behind Present MAGA Victory

Some 20 years ago, object oriented programming language was discovered in sacred texts, revealing hidden messages about the full end of Christian destiny - the who, what, where, when, why and how. This study has long been suppressed by religious authorities, but has continued to reveal even more ever since, particularly about now-very-current issues.

Some key points of the study:

- Ordained time ended in 1997, the Protestant church license to lead then expired, per Moses.
- Catholic Church authority expired in 1607, when Protestantism was ordained as world authority.
- Three ages of ordained time have elapsed, we are now in the fourth, characterized as Davidic Age.
- The JQ mystery is resolved, early ordination and reasons for it revealed, means of it, and resolution to it.
- Words and names in Scripture have sacred meanings, derived by OOP technique and current meaningfulness.
- The newest edition of the same study shows very current issues are also cryptically described in sacred texts.
- Nearly 20 years of consistent progress in the promotion of truth - by music, whistle-blowers, anons, alternative news media and nationalism - now comprise the Second Advent body of "salvation" - His church.

Documentation on this discovery first circulated virally among televangelists, who accepted it widely but soon cucked on the implications of it and suppressed it. But the music community also circulated it internally and began authoring thousands of songs and videos about their thoughts and hopes for it to be more widely known, even long before the public was ready for it.

This is the study : cog49.com/ft.pdf

A brief synopsis of points of interest : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hyk-Vdd_Qrk
youtube.com/watch?v=jRXZkdEj7YI
youtube.com/watch?v=_QUq72fla3o
youtube.com/watch?v=h8Rf24KdOBw
youtube.com/watch?v=qIuxiwhUGz4
youtube.com/watch?v=jMxU2ToSunY
youtube.com/watch?v=4m2q5Fw8gwI
youtube.com/watch?v=IKeLldG8YYU
youtube.com/watch?v=h9UrRhxW8PM
youtu.be/HtUi8d0DF1Q
hermetic.com/crowley/equinox/i/ii/eqi02012
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149286169/#149289399
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144341980/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146925214/
youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here are some of the videos that tell the story since this study first appeared
(out of thousands of songs influenced by it), from the church cucking on the issue
to the prevailing of music with it and even to the present state of mind because of it.

Early political weather (in small spaces): youtube.com/watch?v=Hyk-Vdd_Qrk

The celebrity perspective: youtube.com/watch?v=jRXZkdEj7YI

A religious view: youtube.com/watch?v=_QUq72fla3o

An Armegeddon-like take: youtube.com/watch?v=h8Rf24KdOBw

Another take on the whole story: youtube.com/watch?v=qIuxiwhUGz4

Some disappointment with the church: youtube.com/watch?v=jMxU2ToSunY

Search for further revelation youtube.com/watch?v=4m2q5Fw8gwI

Saviors of the World: youtube.com/watch?v=IKeLldG8YYU

What are you on about?

It's a shill that posts this thread every once in a while. It might be Corey Goode.

Nope, not Corey Goode.
If you look at the material you could save yourself some embarrassment.

>revealing hidden messages about the full end of Christian destiny

How is this possible, when the ancient texts were written BEFORE Christianity was a thing?

It's almost like these things are cyclical. It's almost like there's a plan.

Because they knew the processes and cycles (a Thoth term) of nature to which all of recorded time we have known would be subject.

Silly mudslime, the Church has always existed

The significance of Thoth here is he bears second witness to the seven laws of life process
(seed, fertilization, growth, reproduction, full stature, old age, death) that Moses taught about cryptically.

This is what OOP also reveals in Scripture. The Essenes also describe seven laws, but only this study shows what it is all about.

This same process of life also relates to certain periods of time in all western history,
from Egypt to the present and beyond.

And it all shows the core nations of the West are indeed the nations the tribes were promised to become.

It also reveals much else long hidden by the ancients, including many matters particular to the present time.

All of this is why the people in music embraced it so emphatically years ago.
They knew it was the answer to a lot of things the people were not even near ready to ask about yet.

So they "keyed" much of their work to it so their work could one day be recognized as attesting
to the right answers when the public was finally ready to consider the right questions.

These are some brilliant men right here.

" I can't get these memories out of my mind,
And some kind of madness has started to evolve...
... I tried so hard to let you go,
But some kind of madness is swallowing me whole.
... I have finally seen the light,
... I have finally realized what you mean.
... I have finally seen the end (finally seen the end)
... but I have finally seen the light (finally seen the light)"

youtube.com/watch?v=h9UrRhxW8PM

Here is one specific to the concept of traveling by boat, which represented time travel in Egyptian mythology.

Boat Man
youtu.be/HtUi8d0DF1Q

I hope kek is just the beginning. We need to arouse the whole Pantheon of gods. Make the west Roman (or old Greek or old celtic or old norse whatever)pagan again. That is the Key. Destroy the old Jewish mind trap of thinking.

That is happening. But it is better than even that.
It is the very same writings of the Torah that started all this today.
They are up a creek without even a paddle.

I hope, I want to get involved more

As for history repeating itself, Paul says Epaphrus is a faithful witness.
The root term here means "to superimpose times places and order by relation of distribution."
This is a secret to realizing some of the recorded stories of old are quite valuable
"parables" about the things going on now.

This is undoubtly the best timeline. I love you desu baka senpai

>Some 20 years ago, object oriented programming language was discovered in sacred texts
Every language is object oriented you absolute fucking mong.
Objects and operations. i.e. Nouns and verbs. It's literally the building block of 99% of language (adjective-noun patterns can be likened to templated classes/functions).
To say it was "discovered" in sacred texts is next-level we-wuz-kangs retardation.
I sincerely hope you're not a programmer and that you're just naively using terminology that you have pretty much no understanding of.
If you are a programmer, I hope you get fired asap for the absolute disgrace of a thread you've created.

I am an independent programmer.
Sorry, can't get fired.
And yes, OOP technique is similar to etymology.
What has never been realized before however, is that the same pattern of repeating contexts in sacred scripture all run on the same seven state "program," which is consistent with organic development and natural processes of life in all living things.

This same repeating of contexts is then used to appoint certain meanings of Scripture to certain time periods, as well as to unique social development at certain times and more specific time periods.

One of the best examples of this is how the plagues of Egypt speak of forces of change in nature that very cleverly represent the same changes in social development we have seen in the last 20 years. All of the listed plagues have unique parallels that have been and are still taking place right now.

Another example is the appointment of recognition for the truth movements we are all familiar with now as a new public service "collective," in the secular arena - to replace the now outdated institution of the traditional church. This appears in the last chapter of Romans, and relates to the intent of Paul (who has long dominated the church only in this recent age) to end his ministry (his present dominance) by "going to Rome." There, he would (and does today, by "spiritual" extension) make this appeal to a secular intelligencia (not to a church).

Literally sound like your a schizo

You have to look into a lot of preparation he made well before this event to make it all make sense this way. It is explained in the next to last section of the doc. He understood the very same forces of social transition we are in now were similar to those of his time. He learned from them and made sure to "ordain" for us today what he knew we would have that uniquely and powerfully meets our needs similarly. Following that cause is what grants for us the very same supernatural powers the ancients had and deliver to us for our use thereby. It is "hearing" the Word in due spiritual context and acting on it accordingly.

Fuck off, shill.

Object oriented programming in religious texts? Could you explain this to me user, I don't quite understand but sounds cool.

Alright, I follow what you're going for here. But to say this has never been realized before is not true. Most of the occult schools recognise and teach based on this.
Take this, for example:
hermetic.com/crowley/equinox/i/ii/eqi02012

Object Oriented is a bad paradigm to compare this to also. If anything, it's recursive, evolutionary.

What do you mean by programming? How is this programming? I'm not at all knowledgeable of this stuff so I just want a quick run down. I'm not doubting you this is really interesting and I want to know more.

From the Key of Mystery -Thoth

Once, in a time past,
I approached the great Barrier,
and saw on the shores where time exists not,
the formless forms
of the HOUNDS of the barrier.
Aye, hiding in the midst beyond time I found them;
and THEY, scenting me afar off,
raised themselves and gave the great bell cry
that could be heard from cycle to cycle
and moved through space toward my soul.

Fled I then fast before them,
back from time's unthinkable end.
But ever after me pursued they,
moving in strange angles not known to man.
Aye, on the gray shores of TIME-SPACE'S end
found I the HOUNDS of the Barrier,
ravening for the Soul
who attempts the beyond.

Fled I through circles back to my body.
Fled, and fast after me they followed.
Aye, after me the devourers followed,
seeking through angles to devour my Soul.

Aye, know ye man,
that the Soul who dares the Barrier
may be held in bondage
by the HOUNDS from beyond time,
held till this cycle is completed
and left behind
when the consciousness leaves.

Thoth is talking about the edge of time here.
This is where we all are today.
And what he seems to encounter here,
which he calls hounds, sounds a bit like
leftist identity politics.

They move in strange angles, as if
each his own, coming from nowhere
and going nowhere. And they are left
behind "when consciousness moves on."

Another interesting thing about this story of Thoth
is that the hounds could not follow him in curves.
So he would escape them by moving in curves.

All symbolic, of course, but meaningful.

Thoth also talks a lot about order and orbits.
And the one thing that defines a curve is
a central point. A curve is a part of an orbit.

This would seem to imply maintaining some consistent relationship with a larger body,
preferably of substantial sustenance and duration.

When we look back across time, Western society always had such an etheric orbit to
attach itself to. For 1000 years it was Moses, Then after the captivities the tribes became nations and had Catholicism.

And for another 4 centuries we had Protestantism. But that has now failed us too.

Now we primarily gather around truth.
That is the orbit that keeps us now, enabling
us to be part of something bigger and
defending us from the hounds.

Well, it is OOP technique similar to that of etymology, but applied in a way that used to teach of natural process in the forces of nature.

I just don't get that at all. Words change, therefore ????

The OOP technique for organizing thought behind ancient texts was just the main key to unlocking a lot of other hidden meanings of Scripture. The most meaningful ones, from the view of most anons, are summarized in the synopsis. There is a lot more in the study. It takes a while to learn, and some mind bending. It's about learning to think the way the ancient authors did in the time of Moses. They really had a lot to say that they could only imply instead. They knew it would have to be hidden and preserved, and then revealed in our high tech age.

summarized - no
..."listed" in the synopsis...

Could you post an article/study on this? It really does sound interesting but it's hard for me to grasp and I feel like I need to know more before I can actually understand. Also just interested in finding out more. I don't really understand why they'd encode it in OOP though? (Or how?)

The who what where when and why create the 5 vertices of the pentagon, creating faces of the dodecahedron in 3d. The faces of each dodecahedron is the 'how', which varies from each of the 12 faces.
Try using this geometrical interpretation and youll get interesting results as well.

The guy who posted this I believe did a good job of recognizing each of the seven dwarfs as successive manifestation of the organic process of life.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149286169/#149289399

That is the organic nature of the "program," of which there are only seven commands, but they are applicable in a thousand different paradigms because they are universal forces of nature. Anything we do works by the same process.

Hi OP, i bought Snow Crash but still haven't gotten around it cause i still have to read Mona Lisa Overdrive and im stalling cause from the first couple chapters im starting to feel kinda buttfucked, seems to me like the Sprawl Trilogy was a ploy to slowly bluepill me, started with a redpilled character and his dub-techno rasta negro friend, then we went to military hebephile, redpilled hacker and voodoo magic negros, and now its 4 different strong wymen oppressed by caricature republicans in the shape of megacorps

Should i just jump to Snow Crash?

>redpilled hacker
*meant redpilled sperg

whoa

Well, your confusion and nonsense is most flattering.

i get the academic interest in the matter, its a bit overwhelming yet fascinating, plus it feels important.
buut is that all it is? is there any way i can use anything from ibis posters to improve my own life at all

The zodiac, precisely.
It consists of two pairs of six works, and input and an output for each. They are all subject however, to one higher law, which is the seventh. Thoth goes into that, as does Moses as well.

What do you think they run on those servers?

The only intelligence that gave Trump a victor has a capital 'I' :^)

Here are two other previous thread of discussion about it.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144341980/
There are also several others if you follow the images on plebs.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146925214/

>thothposting
>BASED kekistani armband
hello CIA

Can you explain what connection the zodiac has to Moses or the scriptures?

Interesting question. I think the main personal advantage is just getting a better scope of how the world works and how nature works over time, as well as some relief in seeing how organized it all is.
The thing about Thoth however, is he is more of the gatekeeper he was known as, rather than a table waiter.

In the book of Job there is a very clever encryption that is deciphered in the OP pdf in the section called "Ordinances of Heaven." That is exactly what that is about.

You just haven't seen the connection.
Stick around.
By the way, the CIA is dead, if you haven't heard yet.

Lel, fahm dont be a faggot, we both know whats the game here, gimme an answer this thread gonna crash and u gonna make a new one tomorrow, be a pal

Are we entering the times Thoth?

Sorry, can't say. My neurons just don't even fire on Jewywood science fiction doomsaying.

Thank you wise user!

I think if you look at the right indicators it appears we are well into times people are still clueless about. And the worst is now past.

.. and the possibilities are getting beyond comprehension.

Perfect geometrics, actually. The zodiacs fall into this category as well. Theres a whole math behind interpreting meaning using this logic.

We are only even starting to scientifically understand the power of thought, for instance. According to Thoth, that is the beginning and the end of all things, and the "beginning agains."

lel, i'll grant i'vent finished monalisa, but you and i know count zero is neuromancer + political afrofuturism

don't be a cunt, i like your thread's theme, tellme about the koob, u clearly like it

Where OOP technique comes in here, is that within each program (natural process), the terms of Scripture morph from one expression to another within the same object (related to the same root term) of the related etymology, depending on the paradigm within which it acts. This is represented in Scripture by the apostle Paul interpreting terms and names differently than the Jews of his time, which is actually what got him thrown out of the synagogue (Acts 18). This is also when he set about his plan to bring a new order for the world (Romans 16), which is what we are in the middle of right now.

This is also, by the way, what Paul means by speaking in tongues. It has nothing whatsoever to do with mumbling jibberish.

Hope you don't mind these questions, but this is where I always get hung up:
Is there any validity or worth to the old Pagan gods? Or should dead religions be left alone?

Is there any truth in other monotheistic religious texts or should we just stick to the KJV?

Should the Bible's moral prescriptions be followed strictly or do I need to find my own morality I am comfortable with (based on the Golden Rule for example).

How do we know these texts were not altered by (evil) men?

Is it unwise to pray to multiple gods or should I strictly pray to the universe creator (Jesus/Yahweh)?

Right, so everything is drawn from the most ancient root terms, and what we find by doing so in accordance with this OOP system is an even more primitive language, which is actually speaks even greater intelligence than any language since.

>Some 20 years ago, object oriented programming language was discovered in sacred texts
aaaand next..

>Is there any validity or worth to the old Pagan gods? Or should dead religions be left alone?

Rome was lost in many gods. But each were derived from ancient intelligence. Christianity brought them all back together, but only in APPLICATION of that collective intelligence.
As religions, yes, they are quite dead.

>Is there any truth in other monotheistic religious texts or should we just stick to the KJV?
I use only the KJV. The particular divisions of phrases is where we find the seven voices of greater meaning. I use nothing else, except a pre-97 Strong's.

>Should the Bible's moral prescriptions be followed strictly or do I need to find my own morality I am comfortable with (based on the Golden Rule for example).
It's sort of relative. Sure, they are good, but when and how we hold others to the same standards gets complicated. The simpler the better too, so yeah, even the golden rule could be taken a little more broadly.

>How do we know these texts were not altered by (evil) men?
Well, they were altered. But what we can actually derive from them now, that we need was encrypted by means that could not be lost.

>Is it unwise to pray to multiple gods or should I strictly pray to the universe creator (Jesus/Yahweh)?
The ancient term interpreted "pray" or prayer, merely means "to judge," or to discern. It has nothing to do with acknowledging a higher power. That is what worship means. And the object of that should be one, the Creator. Every other force of relevance is subject to that.

So you are saying the music industry is sending secret signals through music?

They have long been virtual signaling the study in the OP, yes. A great many of them some years back, and some still do.

In more recent times, there has been somewhat of a top down takeover that has helped curb that a bit too. One of the real apparent items of this agenda, that we have all seen, has been sitcoms, serials and even advertisements that include musicians.

For some fifty years before this trend started in the last ten years, going all the way back to the '60's, there was never so much as a mention of musicians. They were the real threat to the establishment. This new trend has been an attempt to drown them out by inspiring every kid and his dog to go into the independent music business.

Thank you for the answers, I need a little nudge sometimes. I am reading the study now, very interesting. Always knew the KJV was it, and I definitely saw the best changes when I acknowledged Jesus/Creator. I have a curious way of forgetting this knowledge and then re-remembering it in cycles. Hopefully that ends soon.

>It has nothing to do with acknowledging a higher power.

I could clarify this a little better. The golden rule in prayer is to pray "towards" the temple (actually, the temple to come). It is the same thing as seeking the kingdom. To pray for someone means to help him judge himself in that same direction.

The English term for prayer also include the meaning of "petitioning." That is where the confusion comes in. We are to petition those over us if need be, but the petitioning of "dieties" is actually only to be done by and through the collective, or the "temple."

There is also the inner communing with what I believe to be our own ancestors (or our genetic learning and knowledge) and that is good too. I believe that is what we commonly know as "prayer." There are also more etheric targets for that, but it is beyond most people to really understand it.

>beyond most people to really understand it.
This is something I think will be changing for the better in the near future.

The only thing I understand here is the inner communion, which I assume is similar to an intuition I can tap into at times when I cannot solve a problem. Is there anywhere I can read up on the rest of these concepts?

>seeking the kingdom
>the metaphorical? "temple"
>petitioning etheric targets

>we
>wuz
>programmers
>n sheeit

whats the ancient knowledge were all supposed to be revolving around?

The OT is the only honest source I know of.
For those that understand it really really well, they can also move on to the NT, but they will have to stay away from Christians then.

Thoth is biggest on the etheric.

OY VEY

Reality is wave-based, and there are techniques to manipulate those waveforms.

Most simply put, it is the knowledge of the forces of natural change by seven states, the fact that our social development is now in an accelerated state of such changes, and our basic relationship with the ancients - I would say. Just that much is all pretty illuminating for most. Beyond that, we also find how and why the order of the world is like it is and some guidance for what our part in its continuing state is, can be.

For the lesser ambitious, just the truths that matter in everything important, where we are already making new progress in a lot of ways lately.

>but they will have to stay away from Christians then.
Why is that? Tell us the big difference between your understanding and a typical Christian's.
Then how is Thoth derived from the OT?

I am only a few pages into the study, it is heavy reading. Are you the author perchance?

How does the "OP" in that image go from being referenced by (You)'s to just another reference?

>the big difference between your understanding and a typical Christian's.
Well, the OT is very deep. There are many levels to understanding it. At deeper levels, it divulges greater values in some of the lessons of the NT. They are of more advanced understanding, and more meaningful today than in the past. But it contradicts some of what church goers have always been taught by the merchants of theology.

Moses is derived from Thoth. They both talk about the seven forces of life, Thoth only by reference, but Moses in extensive detail, although only by "straked" (sorted in sevens) encryption.

oop gained traction because C is defficient, thats all

Then Paul comes along, and he pledges at the end of his ministry, which is the end of the church age, which is now upon us, that he would "go to Rome" (an international audience) and "appeal to Ceasar," (world authority, which is Americans) with what he encrypted into the very last chapter of his book to the Romans - which is a bunch of names (characters of influence) he appeals to have recognized as a distinct body of "church." It just so happens that all these characters describe the truth movements of the last 20 years today.

...with Thoth (Hermes, to the Greek) also included in that list.
In doing this, he returns (and inspires into existence) a new
priesthood of the Christian world to the original source of the whole faith.

How true. It was outgrowing its shoes back then.

Kek fellow pedes! xxddd

checked. I am starting to understand.
>But it contradicts some of what church goers have always been taught by the merchants of theology.
Last question for you: could you just give us a stark example of this? Which revelation would you say is the hardest to swallow for a typical Christian who sat thru churches. My grandma, for example, was pretty hot on the Revelation / end of the world idea.

I promise I will read the entire study.

that's actually fascinating. I have to infer from this that the last few thousands years were fore-known to be a particularly dark period (in terms of knowledge and understanding).

so we can be glad that age is over at the least.

yes, and the proper core abstraction is, of course, the closure. They realized this some 40 years later, but shit was already too far gone by then.

Oh, I think a simple and most stark one is how preachers have for so long interchanged the terms Hebrew, Israelite and Jew. Its hard to find a Christian that is even willing to consider there is a difference, and yet the way the OT uses names is very unique. A name always relates to the actions or character of the subject. If the character (or purpose) of a person changes, so does his name. Same with places. They were all named for something that transpired there.

Sadly, yes, we have always lived in a very primitive world. But it has been an important time too. The world has now matured to puberty.

That is great news.

youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE