So.... If being stabbed by a black doesn't effect you, what will?

So.... If being stabbed by a black doesn't effect you, what will?

youtu.be/YHg1fpmknmo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

king of the cucks.

I am just so fucking tired.

That should be the ultimate "awakening". I just don't fucking get it.

White people are basically programmed to NOT blame black people no matter how vile they can be, it's really sad.

>mfw remembering that journalist in Haiti who got raped by a dindu for like six hours, and still managed to empathize with her attacker and blame it on white people somehow

Don't forget the parents of the girl who got stoned to death in Africa hugging her killers during their day in court and making a speech how they should be let free.

What the fuck?? I'm so glad I was never brainwashed to be that stupid. Some white people really need to realize there is actual evil out there and stop living in a bubble.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl

Just.... What the fuck.

He looks mentally unstable,

>white people don't mind being attacked and praise their attackers
I can't wait for them to be annihilated after the centuries of oppression they've cause.

He got stabbed and acknowledged his white privilege. This man deserves a medal.

>I can't wait for them to be annihilated after the centuries of oppression they've cause.
The only ones you'll be able to annihilate are the ones that embrace their attackers.
The rest will fight back, and there's still a lot in the rest. And every white man from the rest is worth at least 10 niggers.

Agreed.

Fuck off nigger. You kill your own people en masse on the daily.

Save your fourth reich LARP for someone stupid enough to believe it, wh*te cuck.

Make it 50.

Your time will soon enough, Turk roach nigger lover.

You stupid nigger. It's easily viewable with a simple search.

YOU

DON'T

HAVE

TO

USE

THE

N

WORD.

>whites killed more than blacks in 2013
Typical violent wh*te eurangtan subhuman, that's all I see here.

Lol now I know you're fucking larping. 13% of the population vs. like 65%. Almost the same amount of murders. Yeah, there's a problem.

nigger go off yourself with your guaranteed (you) post

>65%
more like 56%

Enjoy your death you wh*te dog.

Thanks. Enjoy getting gunned down by Tyrone and Jamal.

>Implying they won't submit to the will of Kara Boga and join their powerful black bretheren on crusade against the cuckasoid menace.

Uh huh, ok.