Onisuki

Kiss, Fuck or Marry?

I forgot how atrocious the artstyle was. Jesus, this is like CLAMP only worse.

I liek trainz

I got a kick from this reference.

Feed to a healthy proportions

Can't get worse than CLAMP.

they all look pretty ugly

Twintails 4 lyf

Purple < Yellow < Orange

Pantyhose > No pantyhose > No pantyhose

Fuck, marry, kiss

Who are these semen demons?

>Brocon imouto

yes please

>NBR

Goddammit

>Most people dropped it because the art style was horrible and the animation was low budget.
>Comedy fags dropped it because the humor sucked.
>Even incest fags dropped it (and they eat up almost everything with incest) because NBR.

Was anyone even watching this show by the end?

Jesus, those designs look fucking horrendous.

I choose:

Give Food, Give Food and Give Food.

All of them get Freedom burgers.

Don't forget it was airing at the time that earthquake-tsunami combo happened in Japan and simulcasts weren't that prominent then so you had versions of the show with those big ass warnings across the screen for the whole episode.

Were there many anime that failed in the tsunami aftermath?

>siblings fall in love
>everything good
>first sex scene
>then in middle of the scene
>"this is forbidden, but it's ok because we are not actually blood related"

It delayed episodes and hurt ratings, yeah. I wouldn't say it was a key cause of any show flopping though. Especially this series, which was awful all on its own.

I watched it when it aired and barely remember anything. Was it: Orange was adopted brocon imouto, purple was fujoshit and blonde was, I don't remember but definitely all lusted for mc's dick

I have a soft spot for the mangaka. It's a weird art style, but it stood out in Comic Rin.

maybe the designs were not that good but the fanservice was worth. delicious puffy vulvas and best pantyhose.

Yuuko wasn't too bad

Kill all.

All three.

Kill Nao for that fucked up ending

The fanservice is not much to write home about when the characters look like malnourished heroin addicts

Artstyle reminded me of boku no pico

okay

I had heaps of fun with it and roped an entry level fag into watching it as well at some point.
I though oreimo was retarded so this show really hammed the shit out of it and made my day.

I only know this show because of a scene where the orange girl feeds her socked foot to her oniichan while he's sleeping.

Is the rest good?

I want to kiss all of them.

I really enjoyed this show despite how horrendous it looks.

Anybody but Nao is a bad option.

Anyway, I'm here for the tsunami jokes.

I dropped it because of the earthquake. I was going to drop it any time soon so it just helped.

Fight me. It was fun and I didn't mind the art style at all.

Also, the tsunami alerts in middle of it made it even better.

>watch this
>literally throw up at the anorexic body style and the giant fucking hands/feet

atleast the manga had better drawing.

Don't forget those knees

I will never forget it because of t his. Couldn't find higher resolution.

The manga was quite a bit better than the anime and managed to keep the comedy flowing a bit better.

It finally ended just a couple of weeks back.

Oh really? Is it worth a pick up for a little fun you think?

Did the sister win?

kill all

It's pretty short. You could read through the whole thing in a day if you had some free time. I ended up enjoying it decently well - it's not fantastic but it's a fun little harem-comedy series.

Of course

Me too. What an embarrassment for the broadcaster.

Wait, that's the real tsunami warning overlay? And it just happened to so perfectly coincide not only with timing but also with characters positions? Holy shit.