Flip Flappers

Yayaka is the most tragic character of 2016.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/315ByFFK/status/816655579489792001
youtube.com/watch?v=KGclmyl9Rq8)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are the most tragic character of 2017 for being unable to let go of a dead series.

What's the new series that's airing right now? Oh right, nothing.

Didn't get what she deserved but did get what was coming to her.

Kill yourself is the best advice you can ever get in 2017.

How would you describe this middle-schooler?

my wife

Context?

Discount Kyouko.

twitter.com/315ByFFK/status/816655579489792001

Nope. Try having your entire reality wiped out after doing so much to save it.

Maybe it's for the best Yayaka didn't end up with Cocona, because Cocona is such a biter.

She could chew on Yayaka's butt for days.

i hope they all live together in one house with daddy salt and mommy sayuri.

Papika and Yayaka playing basketball against each other is cute. The prize is spending a night with Cocona.

And what's Papika's prize if she wins?

Cucking Yayaka once again.

She can use Yayaka's ass as a pillow.

What was her name again?

Anyone has the screencap of that dude who argued that episodes 1-4 are criticising main subgenres of yuri, much like with episode 5 being anti-class S?

It doesn't matter who she is, what matters is that she couldn't Flip

Were all the Pure Illusions belonging to specific members of the cast?

Episode 2 is most likely Uexkull
Episode 6 is obviously Irodori
Episode 7 might be as well Papika
Episode 8 is either Hidaka or Bu-chan
Episode 9 is probably Yayaka considering pic related

My guesses for the rest would be:
Episode 3 or 5 is Sayuri
Episode 13 hyperreal world is Salt (Sayuri as Mimi's replacement, a world where all the Pure Illusion shenanigans never happened), brought with him upon Mimi's through ELPIS and acidentally trapping Cocona

That leaves the question: Whose is the Pure Illusion from episode 1, which one is Sayuri's, if 8 is Bu's/Hidaka's does any PI belong to the other guy, and was any of the shown PI the one Salt's dad lost his marbles in?

My guess is 3 for Hidaka and 5 for Sayuri.

Sayuri's is 3. Check the posters in her room in 13.

The first one I think was Papika's 7 was Cocona's.

Sayuri also knows martial arts.

3 is 100% Sayuri because of the posters.
5 is a big mystery. Could be just a generic "background schoolgirl" world.
1 is Cocona (sweet snow, blue sky=blue hair).

The first one is probably Coconas, the emptiness reflecting her inner self.

>a world where all the Pure Illusion shenanigans never happened
All the characters talking about not being able to go back to PI tells you that it never happened for them? If anything, it did and the PI was meant to be a bleak false ending.

The first PI fits Cocona well and episode 7's could well be Cocona's and Papika's shared PI like the mecha one fitting both Hidaka and Bu-chan.

She's better than Kyoko, though.

>wake up
>see this

What do?

> biting the dog

there's gotta be something wrong.

They don't belong to a specific person, but the events, concepts, emotions, locations and characters that are currently influencing that character and their general state of mind. In this sense they all basically belong to Cocona.

Another Bust.

The director said that he knows which characters each PI correspond to, but will leave it for the audience to figure out themselves. I'll take his word for it that PIs reflect at least one or two characters a lot more strongly than others.

Wouldn't 5 kinda fit Sayuri as well based on the other poster?

1 for Cocona is pretty solid though.

Episode 3 is the only one with a direct Sukeban Deka reference.

How many Oshiyama interviews are out so far? Just the one? Translatoranon here, and I'd be interested in translating whatever material we've got.

Maybe it was Sayuri's but Welswitchia was alien to the PI, maybe a part of Mimi?

That's just a school uniform that looks similar. Cocona had one like that in the PI, too.

5's PI could be the twins'. The whole time loop and warped rooms thing was part of the defense mechanism, but the gokigenyous seemed to be native to that world. Creepy girls with expressions that are hard to read and keep watching you in the background.

I don't think it's so necessary to connect these posters to Sayuri's character specifically. It could be just an instance of "in this world, all those references you saw before are just fiction" and Sayuri's room being the only room that they posters could have possibly been in is incidental.

She has no poster of any reference that isn't present in episode 3 (Shining, Marimite, Flashman, Eva, Moomins, Nausicaa, etc.) though.

I also thought it might be the twins PI. They're mostly absent in the episode, and the first time they appear, it's a Shining reference.

Doesn't explain how the gokingenyou's are into making people into lesbians though.

You don't get dokidoki at the sight of Yuyu's ass?

Both Toto and Yuyu like girls.

The gokigynoids are victims of the defense trap not a natural part of it.
The entire school was the trap, the PI has been completely overtaken by it.

Incest, lesbians, same thing really.

Okay, that seems plausible - but still, there's nothing in what we learn about Sayuri's character that would make her more suitable for the Mad Max world personality-wise.

I'm still not sure if it's Hidaka's or Sayuri's. I'd say that episode 8 is Bu-chan's solely, as Pops is his persona and the pervy low-angle shots are pretty much Bu-chan's perspective.

Do you think Toto and Yuyu sleep like this, too?

>dead series.
yeah last week didn't even have a episode, it's like they are not even continuing

Either that, or they sleep with Yuyu's fist up Toto's ass.

Yes, as far as I know, it's just that one.

The Mad Max PI with the two planets also reflects Flip Flap's situation against the KKK. Sayuri knows that they're underpowered against their enemy who could trample over them any time they felt like it. The chuuni potato could fit both of them, but the fact that it made them transform into magical girls and didn't give them giant robots instead makes me think it's Sayuri's. There weren't enough robots or mechanical parts in the episode to fit Hidaka who's all about that.

Is Toto even a boy?

Toto is whatever Yuyu says he is. She did call him 'onii-chan' though.

Yuyu called him Onii-chan.

Toto is just trap tier /ss/.

Yes.

she claims to know martial arts but probably just knows movie martial arts.

Does this look fake to you?

>Cockona

Does this look like a boy?

No, Toto was the most tragic character. At the end, everyone still kept treating her like a boy.

I want to watch Mad Max with Sayuri.
She's probably the most fun to hang out with.

She wouldn't stand a chance against Cocomimi.

So how are you going to deal with the emptiness you're going to feel tomorrow morning when there's no Flips to Flap?

watch everything that's starting

Last night I dreamt I fucked Cocona and to day I wake up to my sheets and stomach covered in cum.

This is the power of Pure Illusion. spoiler]SUBARASHII[/spoiler]
Time to wash my sheets for the second time this week.

Okay, so after rewatching the sendoff in episode 5, Sayuri is most enthusiastic towards the whole henshin thing. I'm sold on ep 3 being Sayuri.

That means we've solved 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9 (episodes 10-13 either revisit old PIs or show Mimi's, Salt's or the one of Salt's dad).

That leaves the following PIs to solve:

- g̵̏́̾ͩ͌̚҉̻̖̘̬r̖̹̠̼͙̟̜̄̔̀E̛͕̮̰̯̺̤͙̔̑ͭ͘3ͣͣ͆͢͏̩͔̫́ͅT̰̹̺̑̾̾̆̾̔̒ͪ́̕Ỉ̦͍̦̘̳̦̮ͣ̀n̶͑ͩ͞҉̖ͅg̨̖͍͙̠͚͚̲̫̉̈́ͦ͊̕͡s̘̬͗ͫͩͤ̏

- the two recapped at the beginning of episode 5 (blocky world with a weird capsule looking thingy, and Jack and the Beanstalk one)

- the space one, with Yayaka & co. dressed up in astronaut suits (that one didn't have a shard, though)

Free characters without a PI assigned yet: Hidaka (since 8 is purely Bu-chan's), Toto, Yuyu, Nyunyu.

Ideas?

i have no idea what you're talking about. thursdays have always been new episode days. i can't wait for thursday.

>yfw there's a top secret 14th episode and it airs tomorrow

>still having wet dreams
You're either underaged or should go to a doctor and get a prostate exam ASAP

So, the preview of episode 13 (youtube.com/watch?v=KGclmyl9Rq8) didn't include any scenes from the actual episode. What was the meaning of this then? Does it mean that the "real" PI looked like this to Cocona (she couldn't tell the difference, after all).

>tomorrow morning when there's no Flips to Flap?
Fuck, did they fail to finish the next episode on time? Will there at least be a recap ep?

>Hidaka (since 8 is purely Bu-chan's)
After it aired it was pretty much unanimously agreed on here that ep 8 was Hidaka's and Bu's shared PI.

there's also a theory that 5's is Yayaka (because she is closet gay), and if we don't allow double PIs that would make 9 the twin's, which makes about the same amount of sense as Yayaka anyway.

I'll either get drunk or flip my flaps until I pass out.

Was it a nice dream?
Also who was the first time of the week?

At what point are we going to stop having literal 24/7 threads for this show?

Space is definitely Nyunyu.
It was vacuous and served no purpose but looked really pretty

When there's other stuff to talk about.

When people stop posting about when the threads for this show will die every 10 fucking minutes.

When the new shows for this season start in full swing.

Next week.

私たちの!冒険の!邪魔しないでえええええええええええええええ!

They do it out of love, user. Nobody wants to see this become another madoka general. Nobody.

They run out of time, spend all their efforts into making the last episode not look like complete shit.

> that would make 9 the twin's, which makes about the same amount of sense as Yayaka anyway

I'd say that it makes more sense actually, since Yayaka is not in fact blank and empty (she's very conflicted).

anyone else feel like all the sekuhara that Cocona was subjected to was really titillating

why does she punch

It doesn't make sense for 9 to be the twins because it had the fucking memory dome.

I'd argue 3 makes more sense for the twins because it had the twin planet duality and thd spiky metal gimps raided the desert just like Yuyu raids Toto's prostate.

she hates it

He's canonically a boy though isn't he?

>just like Yuyu raids Toto's prostate
That's the most convincing argument I've heard yet.

There's no indication that that specific memory dome is an inherent feature of the PI, maybe it could have reflected anyone's strong feelings.

>yuyu raises her hand preparing to attack the flappers
>toto instinctively squats

pyu pyuuuu

nyu?