On this day in 1859, John Brown was executed for fighting for the freedom of all men and the dismantling of slavery...

On this day in 1859, John Brown was executed for fighting for the freedom of all men and the dismantling of slavery. His trial and hanging viscerally divided the nation and was seen as a harbinger of the civil war. Indeed, when Union soldiers marched, they sang

"John Brown's body lies a-mouldering in the grave; His souls is marching on!"

Which would become inspiration for Battle Hymn of the Republic.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jy6AOGRsR80

the first and greatest cuck of them all

I thought that was Joseph

john brown was a massive piece of coon loving shit

Slavery is abhorrent.
However I have to wonder, were those fighting for the liberation of slaves only doing so, because envy of not being rich enough to have their own? Sort of like modern attacking the 1 percent sort of thing. Was there any big opponents of slavery that had ass loads of slaves themselves willing to let them go free?

You essentially described the Jefferson paradox.

Realized slavery was wrong, but could not live without fucking/using them

religious terrorist that gets a pass because he happened to kill for the right cause, just like how you yank cocksuckers were singing osama's praises when he was fighting the russians.

If Brown were alive today he'd be a member of westboro baptist and probably plotting to shoot up pride parades and abortion clinics.

John Brown, eternally btfo'd by Robert E. Lee.

>BASED

Jon Brown was a lunatic and a deranged murderer.

And this is a bad thing because....

Sounds like John brown was a fucking cuck

Slavery was wrong, but it wasn't extremely wrong. The living conditions and opportunities of a slave were much better than in West Africa.

The man who tried freeing the world from debt slavery was hated too.

Also a murderer.

John Brown is known as a martyr for the cause of freedom and emancipation.

Robert Lee fought for an army of rebellion and when defeated was deliberately humiliated by having his lands taken away and used to bury Union soldiers. You may have heard of this place, its called Arlington National Cemetery

Even a yank like Hawthorne knew John Brown deserved what happened to him.

This, John Brown was the original cumeatingcuckolds.com starlet.

I don't like John Brown. He killed innocent people who didn't even own slaves, they just lived in a state where slavery was legal.

My textbook in public school referred to him as a "hero".

He was a murdering piece of shit.

>Whoever i disagree with is a cuck

This place is like a broken record

>he LITERALLY was in favor of crazed niggers rampaging and killing white children, like Nat Turner did
>not a BBC-loving cumshitter

Slavery was bad and all, but his approach was fucking retarded and only caused more deaths.

>Slaves killing their masters

I fail to see the problem in this