Average American Classroom in 2050 Will Look Like This

>le 56% meme
what do?

hopefully I'll be dead by 2050

nice

Too many niggers.

Wednesday Addams not holding a sign

lol

I thought about moving to the US in the early 00s. I'm so glad that plan fell through.

>49%

how did you get a photo from the future?

>47%

Me too, don't need more faggots

Goddammit, shit and fucking fat too.

Man, aren't any of you folks glad to just feel like a god among degenerates? Lost some weight and you'll know what I'm talking about, heh.

You should be very fucking happy.

Nihao m8

>45%

If my calculations are correct, this classroom is only 12.5% white and that's being generous to the fatty pictured bottom left. How did we let it get this bad?

Back then America was the baddest country on the planet. Now you are just a cucked version of Brazil that hates itself.

At least in Brazil whites are openly racist and the mulattoes and niggers know their place.

I'd rather gooks than niggers or muslims, desu.

>43%

dont worry by then we will be able to clone varg and send the army across the ocean

HOW HAVE THEY AMASSED SUCH A HUGE ARMY?

>incognito ciara posting

I'm on to you.

I see everything you do.

lol the one huwite is a literal 0/10 landwhale. this is the future you chose for yourself, americucks.

How utterly disgusting. I bet the Jews are proud of themselves. They want to create a world that is nothing but ugliness, stupidity, poverty, death and misfortune.

They are a disgusting, parasitic vermin race, even bed bugs are more deserving of life because they don't actually destroy their host - the kikes are like HIV, they systemically cause the host to be invaded by other parasites and destroyed. They are human viruses, they were Typhus spreaders and lepers in the old day, and they are no different now! Ask Scott Wiener, he wants everyone to have super AIDS.

Actually, most Jews who take their faith seriously supported Donald Trump. The Merchants are only Jews when it's convenient for them---for example, when they call someone who tries to expose their crimes an anti-Semite.

Globalism is in nobody's interest---least of all the Jews, who will have no future in the world the Merchants have in store for us even as slaves.

But why would they do this?

Hatred for the white goyim. They honestly believe that when their genocide is complete, they will live in the perfect mongrelized utopia of idiotic slaves who bow to their will and follow their every command and whom they can slowly genocide like the Palestinians. They are setting up the mongrelized inbred results for the end of times purging, where the Jews rise up and kill every person who isn't like them. They literally invented nazism, zionism, and the concept of racism because they are the masters of the art. lol

Id sex with all of them, and you would too

by 2050 only 20% burger kids will survive to high school, the rest of them die from diabetes, heart attack and other obesity related diseases

Nigger in 2050 your country will be so devolved you wont even be making the goods for our Walmart anymore

Start rollin'!

roll baby roll
>fatty quads

>ciara is trolling Sup Forums now

I have an idea: why don't you take the %56, combine it with the other %44, and shove it up your racist ass.

source?

I see this shit whenever I go outside

i am leaving this country. This country is going to experience a huge brain drain over the next few decades.

dibs

>rollan

>for trips

tfw she wants to gas the bikes and race cars now

>save me uncle hitler