62% disapproval rating

>62% disapproval rating
Fuck... How could the people not like the tax code reform that only benefits rich people? It was supposed to be a big win for Trump... His first big policy win, and this happens... It's over...

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe if he could stop setting twitter on fire every days or saying based things, he could go up.
But I think he went too far for the normies.

Believing (((polls))) after 2016.

TOP KEK

Also, tax cuts will be bretty gud boots. these low polls were designed to be at the peak of shitty news where it looked like taxes weren't going to be voted through.

You don't understand how economics works and that is okay, just please don't fill this board with pleb tier crap posts because of it.

Trustfunder here. My parents own a dozen or so local grocery stores in the greater area. They're very successful and my parents are in the 1% income bracket. Today, my father was speaking to me about the tax code reform and said the voters in this country really are "useful idiots" and that because of this, he would rather put off retirement another ten years because of how much we will profit off it, even after Trump is gone.

I don't know why we're supposed to care about approval rating. There's so many of you butthurt faggots that will hate him no matter what that your bitching and moaning is just white noise. Even if you ever do have a point none of us are going to care to hear it at this point.

Things that never happened the post

I have never called for a sticky in what ever years my orc warrior looked like shit in TBC and I found this shithole but please make this a sticky.

cool story bro, and tell us how that gold digger pussy taste like, I bet is a comped pussy too.

Hasn't his so-called "approval rating" been hovering around 36 to 38% since election day? And every single time they do a story about it on the news they say it just hit "a new low" even though it's the same God damn number.

When is he releasing his tax returns?

I don't think he ever is my fellow American. Another lie to add to the list

When you finally decide to take your hands off your ears reality is going to hit you like a freight train.

It's true, all the most successful economic experts agree that just letting rich people have all the money is a good idea.

I'm sure that ignoring the lugenpresse and all the wailing coming from the beta males and feminists is a lot better for my health than entertaining their hysterics.

he has a 95% approval rating. I did my own poll

do your own, I bet you will get similar results.

Your numbers are off, actually. We just finished up another round of gassings, so he should be teetering right about 96.5%.

>the turkoroach professor

>a Ph.D. in eating human feces

Is something major going on?
So many shill and slide threads tonight.
I wonder if there is an imminent happening and shills are alreaduy up in arms.

We got played

Maybe the board's just shit now. Someone makes this comment every night.

>Trustfunder here. My parents own a dozen or so local grocery stores in the greater area. They're very successful and my parents are in the 1% income bracket. Today, my father was speaking to me about the tax code reform and said the voters in this country really are "useful idiots" and that because of this, he would rather put off retirement another ten years because of how much we will profit off it, even after Trump is gone.

This shilling tactic is just sad, when I can go punch in the fucking calculator and know I save money.

kill yourself shill rat

Hmm, it's funny that they switched to using the disapproval rate in their headlines, seems like constantly reporting approval between 30% & 40% wasn't getting attention anymore.
It's been hovering around the high 50s all year so breaking into the 60s is really not that big of a change. Also:
>2017
>polls

Fuck this is bad...

What were we thinking?

Whats funny is this bill is going to hurt faggots in commie states/cities with high taxation. Im middle class in a normal place and will end up 2k better. Basically the people who didnt vote for trump are getting fucked
>still not sick of winning

I'm far from rich but not poor and I see nothing wrong with this. Why is anybody entitled to your father's money or profits? If I ever become rich someday the last thing I want is more of my money leaving me

It's been in a steady decline ever since. He started with halfway decent ratings.
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/