I'm new to Sup Forums wondering what ya'lls thoughts on marijuana is?

I'm new to Sup Forums wondering what ya'lls thoughts on marijuana is?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6296360
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its an amazing piece of medicinal plant with lots of uses, tons of advantages, and low personal costs.

It can make you fucktarded if you use it too much though

>FPBP/10

Why can I go to the hardware store and buy industrial solvents to get high but can't grow a stinky plant in my window box

Not political. Gb2 420chan

That social concerns should be handled by people and not the government.

best way to unwind after a stressful day.
Alcohol and the alcohol industry is %100 pure kike.
Brew your own if you enjoy a bevvy or two

It should be legal, but people who smoke are degenerates. It's like pressing the snooze button on life, the perfect complacency drug for the superelite to push on americans.

That said, its medicinal qualities mean that it being illegal is clearly all a result of the pharmajew.

The culture is degenerate as fuck. The plant has value.

Explain medicinal qualities, guru bro. In your own words, pls.

There should be a system for newfags to earn points while lurking so they don't have to waste catalog space on these threads. And weed is for fags user, be a man and save your future, join a cause and feel the high of belonging and pride in identity.

You live under a rock m8?

Aside from the specific treatments that require CBD, think about how much less screwed this country would be if people were given cannabis instead of opioids after surgery...

It's okay for acute use, and prolonged use for chronic disorders. Otherwise, it's psychologically detrimental and the sustained cannabis intoxication that stoners live in ends up fucking their brain up and letting them degenerate into mediocrity.

Why do only cucked and retarded parrot niggers show up in these threads?

I believe no drug should be illegal. If you get addicted it’s all on you.

>It's like pressing the snooze button on life
>the perfect complacency drug for the superelite to push on americans.
if it was the perfect complacency drug pushed by elites it would be available completely legally, everywhere.
What good are non working goyim lad?
You're talking about alcohol, the drug responsible for a multitude of big money industries, easily taxable and available everywhere.
>Take dog for walk
>walk past pub
>dudes cant even stand up straight, yelling obnoxious shit and punching on
>not degenerate

Was I supposed to understand your post?

I'm talking about as we transition into this new era where people's jobs are to shop on credit, not work for a factory.

You seem to have trouble understanding lots of things. Like the claims you make in this post:

Dude, weed, LMAO

Best to prefix your sentence with what you're trying to say rather than make a general statement.
Either way, you're completely wrong and naive.

I don't see why I'm wrong, if you think cannabis doesn't have any medicinal qualities, you're not reading any journals I know of. Hell, try and deny the anti-emetic qualities of cannabis, I'll wait.

Keep in mind, I don't support smoking weed, I think its degenerate. But if you support prohibition you're also defending the pharmajew, which makes you in very JEWISH company, my friend.

Hell, didn't Hearst make it illegal? Why would you want to side with him when he's been involved in the largest projects against white people in America going back hundreds of years? Misinformed?

>I don't see why I'm wrong
I wouldn't expect you to at all. Why even bullshit in this post like you've ever read an entire research paper before?

I've written research papers -__-

Published ones, user.

Who do you think writes them?

>people who smoke are degenerates
fundamentally wrong. You don't know every person who smokes weed or what they do.
>if you think cannabis doesn't have any medicinal qualities, you're not reading any journals I know of.
Where did I say that? Completely agree
> But if you support prohibition you're also defending the pharmajew, which makes you in very JEWISH company, my friend.
Nigger, you literally said the reverse here
again, wrong lad.
>Why would you want to side with him when he's been involved in the largest projects against white people in America going back hundreds of years?
Have a smoke lad, might give you some focus.
I'm taking a guess you've never had a smoke.

Maybe you could do a little research and figure that out :^)

I live in a legal state, I smoked for years before giving up. If you need to smoke, you have a problem in your own life. Just like drinkers, just like fat shits, just like anyone with a vice.

Cannabis degrades the ability of humans to retain and form memories by down-regulating the natural balance of retrograde neurotransmitter messenger receptors in the synapses of the brain, the CB1 and CB2 receptors, particularly in the hippocampus region.

Unless you are a bona fide PTSD sufferer it is stupid to smoke it regularly.

Checked but still talking lot saying little

>admitting you're retarded

You don't even address points, just move to a completely different topic.
>published research papers
school assignments count now?
Your ability to have a cohesive debate is non existent. Highly doubt you've published anything of relevance to anyone but yourself.

Why don't you dumb it down a shade for the rest of us then Apollo :^)

What's the debate? I don't agree with you.

My thoughts on it is that it is a drug. What more do you need to know?

>both sides disagree, no point in continuing polemic

I'm in nor cal
smoke all you want

At least I stated why I don't agree with you. You just refuse to address points made and change the topic.
Definitely have not written any research papers or you'd understand this.
rekt lad

What points? That weed doesn't make you a degenerate? What am I going to counter? Anecdotal evidence?

As for my scholarship, I dunno what I have to prove to you. If you care about blueberry physiology or aridisols you might stumble across me one day :^)

This. Also, unless it's a co2 concentrate that has all the terpenes from the original plant, you are better off sticking with cannabis so you get the full spectrum of each strain's effects. inb4 some kike threatens to crucify me again.

Don't be a bro science nignog, this is garbage advice.

you even said two completely opposite things here
>But if you support prohibition you're also defending the pharmajew, which makes you in very JEWISH company, my friend.
and here
which one is it?

you having trouble with comprehension?

Regulate it like alcohol.

It's both because there are multiple jewish groups not always working completely alongside one another, obviously.

It creates soyboys

>regulate it like alcohol
>sell it at sporting events
>still can't smoke in the venue
>everyone outside smoking joints instead of watching game
>home team demoralized by empty stands
>home team loses
>billionaire owners BTFO
Kaepernick af

I'm done. later retard. nice larp as well, took all of one post to make yourself look stupid.

Err, right.

drink up, Judah Ben hur

Thank our friendly aliens, as Cannabis has come from the greater Universe to be of assistance.

"Cannabis was seeded here on Earth. Planted, for mankind’s benefit." - ZetaTalk

its my favorite plant

It's a vegetable technically

Cause entire stadiums go missing all the time to smoke cigarettes which are actually addictive, right? and do edibles and tinctures just not exist?

>right?
Right
>do edibles and tinctures just not exist?
No they don't

DESU, OP, Medicinal use (as in using Cannabis Oil, and keeping any form of THC illegal) is fine. But when you legalize it so losers can go to Cali and Nevada to blow weed and then spread it all over the country, you're just dumbing down the entire population.
Also only drug lords and lobbyists care about legalizing marijuana, but stupid Soyboy junkies keep perpetuating the 'cures muh cancer' and 'lowers muh cryme' memes.
Lowering the crime rate by legalizing everything is the same as ending a Patients cancer by killing them.

Why do drug lords want legal weed?

I've smoked for years upon years. Off and on for 15 plus years. You know which high stays with me longer? Cannabis. You know which high drops off in a half hour or less? Concentrates. You know what gives me a high with it's own personality? Cannabis. You know what gives me a high that has zero personality to it? Concentrates. Unless it's the ridiculously expensive co2 extracted kind.
You know who are the people who aren't nuanced enough in their tolerance yet to notice these things? People who got their start by vaping concentrates and think they are above smoking cannabis.

Marijuana: interaction with the estrogen receptor.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6296360
Bad for smoking, good for medicinal purposes.

What does it matter, not like they're circling around you and ridiculing you for it in real life.

>what does it matter
Are you an underage b&? Because you sure as fuck sound like an underage b&. It matters because it's propagating incorrect information and it could possibly lead to the entire elimination of cannabis itself being accessible to anyone with the only option being concentrates, if such propagation of incorrect information goes unchecked. Who the fuck do you think wants concentrates to replace cannabis so it's easier to control and place limits on? Meaning keeping it out of the hands of people who aren't willing to pay for it? Big fucking pharma and Montsanto/Bayer. You really don't get what is at stake.

Fucking boomers shitting up Sup Forums

I'm not a boomer. Fuck off Schlomo.

Yeah I'm shilling for an anti cannabis flower long con lobby conspiracy because I told you to calm down. Just wrapping up phase III right now.

>I'm new
you have to go back

Wew. Strawmans from the jump and false paraphrasing. I called you a kike. That doesn't imply you're a shill automagically. Lurk moar faggot.

Marijuana is fine. It's the least harmful out of all recreational drugs, including alcohol. There's no good reason the government needs to govern your private use of recreational substances so long as it is not infringing upon the rights or well-being of others. Only losers/hippies/degenerates lack the willpower to be a functional member of society while still partaking in some recreational drug use from time to time anyways.