The Official degenerate shitposting /Pol Saturday night thread

I am drunk but I am still an opinionated asshole. I’m shitfaced right now but still want to talk to you all about politics and else. This thread is dedicated to all of you low life scums that get drunk or high alone in your basement on a Saturday night while posting nonsense on an anonymous board. I know I’m not the only one.

Don’t be fearful, post whatever comes to your mind. We are all drunk / druggies degenerate in this thread. So it’s OK to be you!

This an official no filter thread. Tell it like you think it is. Remember this is a safe space for drunken or out of their mind high as a fucking kite people. No grammar Nazi allowed or party poopers. Don’t kill our buzz. I you write gibberish because you can barely see your keyboard and don’t know how to type anymore, no one will judge you here. So post away! “I thiknm that this is ane8o23yo89hfdf. “

Let’s get this nonsensical and confusing thread rolling.

I’ll start.

I love you all and I think that Hitler did nothing wrong. I often fantasize about a timeline where
white people are the only race on this planet. Germany won and shitskins don’t exist anymore because they have been wiped from the surface of this earth.

Expect my replies to become more and more insane as we get that thread rolling. Don’t assume that I will be level headed or smart. I’m on beer 17 as we speak.

Hold my beer Pol!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caribou_(disambiguation)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a party thread. So in that spirit, what have you drank today? How high are you? All valid replies.

Just left a college party, and a cute girl to come here and get high. Solidly drunk as well. I just dont belong. I see nothing but degeneracy, and thots. I just cant stop worrying about the future, the white race, the coming wars. And these kids just seem to not give a fuck at all. Idk man idk.

I feel the same user. Welcome to this thread. I feel like I don't belong anywhere as well. Everywhere I look I see decadence and degeneracy. I know I know, I'm no angel. But I hear you brother. Welcome!

I also worry about the future. It's poisoning my daily life. Once you go Sup Forums, there's no way back. once your eyes have been opened, it's a life sentence of awareness. You look around you and you realize that you are surrounded by zombies. It is fucking scary and depressing.

I'm curious. When you got too drunk and started speaking about ethnostates, how did the normies react?

It';s always funny to see the reaction of normies when some of us are too drunk and we expose our power. It can go both way. Major red Pilling or major destruction of your social circle.

Don't be shy. I know you can barely type now. Just press enter and we can talk more.

Feels good knowing I can come here and find like minded people. Helps the isolation knowing there are others like me. I am just kinda waiting for the big one to hit. And we all know its coming. Either some large terror attack, that changes the world forever or a new war. Idk, but I can literally feel it coming. Anyone else?

They were just kinda like "What are you talking about? Did you vote for Trump?" I dont even think they comprehended what I was saying.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

I feel the same, fucking millions of us feel it literally. This feeling is true user. It is fucking true. Trust this feeling and know that you aren't alone. I feel it. Many other people feel it. My whole fucking life I have felt it. How do you explain that? It is very real.

>They were just kinda like "What are you talking about? Did you vote for Trump?" I dont even think they comprehended what I was saying.

Theyn don't. But the "wakening" is real. I have a friend, a hard core Liberal fag. And 2 day ago he asked me out of the blue, hey how can I spot fake news? Share with me some of the website you use to spot it. I pointed him to my sources. I was very surprised that he asked me about that. In my world, this is a litmus test. It was big. If this guy asks me about that stuff, it means that many people are wondering about it right now.

I often think that once this "event" happens we will find our purpose in life. I know I will survive this event to live through the aftermath. And thats when my life will truly begin. But maybe thats just wishful thinking on my part. But I have been training for this event. Lifting, reading about survival, red pilling my family and creating a disaster plan.

The masses are starting to wake for sure. Its really inspiring actually. For the longest time, we have been this fringe group on the edge. But its amazing watching our ranks grow, and people choosing and seeking out the red pill.

Popped some ephedrine and benzadrex. Dick has shrunk to a peanut. Couldn't cum for girlfriend. Feels bad man. But I don't care much cause my dopamines are exploding like the minority population.

If we can't stop the fire, let's revel in the burn

I feel the same. You could be working at Walmart or be a physicist. What matters is that feeling. Some of us know what's coming. And we have been preparing ourselves our entire life. You know, I created this thread for lulz, but maybe the point was to exchange with you. The universe works in mysterious ways.

Told my gf about the Jews and blacks IQ she agreed on all fronts. Cool chick. She might be a keeper

I thought everyone felt this and more societally actualised people suppress these things down as they are too busy with day to day stuff to have time to worry.

I was thinking the same thing, I wasnt even going to comment in this thread. I was just lurking til I pass out. But felt compelled to post and share my current thoughts.

Don't feel bad man. Many of us, including me have been there. Let go of the Benzadrex, this shit will fuck you up, trust me. It could ruin your life and before you know it. It's poison imo.

This is exactly why I created that thread. This thread is safe space for ideas. Even if you are out of you mind. I think that a lot of interesting ideas come out from drug / alcohol stupor.

And that's what is scary. Most people don't realize how bad things are right now. They look at Trump and LOL. What's truly going right now is a fucking epic ideological fight. It's a fucking big deal. Most people don't realize how important it is and what it means to the future of the human race.

I am a grad student and often get too drunk with other grad students and start talking about the Jews and calling people faggots etc. I’m consistently amazed by how receptive everyone is to the behavior. It’s like we were all thinking it and once someone shows it’s safe to discuss, they’re on board. There are a LOT more of us than anyone realizes

>But maybe thats just wishful thinking on my part. But I have been training for this event.

All of us that get it, are preparing as well user. I used to be a fat slob, not anymore. I am fit and sharp. I'm ready for what will come next, in a couple of years.

This is called: The silent majority. It's very powerful and this is what lead to Hitler. We are long due for Hitler 2.0. I'm not a white supremacist, but I thinkl that this world need a Hitler 2.0. Liberalism is out of control now. It's destroying our modern societies.

>Feels good knowing I can come here and find like minded people. Helps the isolation knowing there are others like me

I am like you. 100%. So whatever your age, don't despair. You are not alone.

With you there user. I’m not a white supremacist, I just think there are differences in races. Blacks are inherently better at basketball, I believe, and, similarly, whites are better at things like leading, reasoning, and creating buildings larger than mud huts. More than anything else though I’m sick of all the Jewish tricks. I’m not saying Yolocaust Now but we definitely need whites to start standing up for each other before we’ve been Soyed into oblivion

I think that everything that is happening now will lead us to the ultimate solution. Not the final one. The ultimate one. All this backlash against white people will lead to something way worse than what happened in the past. I envision a future where racism will be promoted and celebrated. It will be the ultimate backlash against Liberalism. The future is very dark, pun intended.

had to work tonight, so no partying, but i did get shitfaced with my asian friend last night and smoked cigs until 4am talking about how we hate the jews

The ultimate solution is what was portrayed in Elysium, the movie. I strongly believe that this is where we are headed. Why? I don't know yet. I'm not sure why (((they))) are pushing us all toward this future.

Well, that's the spirit. Pure unadulterated hatred. Welcome to this thread user!

Isn't it strange that once you allow people to speak freely, they always end up blaming (((them))). Isn't that a wonderful coincidence? I wonder why.

How did you get shitfaced? We need that info for our stats. How many beers or marijuana did you take?

just railed my 4th roxicet of the night. feeling mighty comfy to be here with you anonbros. I somehow red pilled my waifu on the jews and holohoax, she has trouble hiding her power level and has burned most of her circle of friends to the ground. any other opiate addicts here/?

I gravitate between those and alcohol personally. Opiates are the devil incarnate. But so sweet. I fucking used to love it. Took me 14 months to get off. I wish I could still do them. Good for you user.

Just stay away from Benzos. This shit is pure evil. But Oxy is OK in my book as long as you can keep it under control.

Opiates will wreck you dude just become an alcoholic like me. Once or twice a month I get drunk for about 5 days nonstep, not long enough to get addicted/withdrawal and it feels great

As we get into the devil hours, I expect more of you to chime in. This thread is a safe space. Share your drunken and your druggie thoughts. We are all in the same mental state here. No one will judge you.

yeah I just can't seem to shake the 3 day w/d. I am very busy so 3 days where I'm pretty much incapacitated is not possible. though I have been seriously considering ibogaine, just to clear all the receptors and reset neuro chemical balance.

Nobody can keep oxy under control bro, if you know someone who says they kept it under control that just means they didn’t do it for very long

I support you and agree with you. It's all about timing. I'm a functional alcoholic. I drink a couple of days a week. Just enough to not fuck my entire life. This is the secret to be a successful addict while functioning normally in society.

eventually it will always get out of control. tbqh I hemorrhage money for the shit. pills are basically 1$/mg and I'm too much of a purist to go get smack that Jamal is selling who got it from phang the gook or Ahmed the muzzie, plus I don't break my skin. never have. never will. shit freaks me the fuck out

I used to smoke a pack a day. Now I smoke only on weekends when I drink. So far it's working. But sometimes, I get withdrawal for 2-3 days. But it's easy to get opver it. it's all about knowing the chemistry in your body. If you understand what's going on, you can control it easily. So I agree with you.

Exactly. It’s objectively made my life better since I’m such an anxious sperg. I have more friends and more interesting conversations and probably lower fucking blood pressure because of it. Balance is the key. Short of falling for the pharmajew there is no other way I could get the benefits I get out of fuctional alcoholism

I used to be pack a day too. now I only vape and I'm finally at 0mg nicotine, so really just for the oral fixation. I recommend it strongly. funny but when I smoked even just a drag while on opiates I would barf, thought it was the nic. but never happened to me while vaping even 12mg/ml Nic so something else in them cause this.
>opiiated thought

No degeneracy to share but I just found out a kike fucked with my town and can't find a thread to post

>be in 90+ White town
>leave doors unlucked no problem whatever, all the neighbors are White suburban moms or Boomer retirees
>read in newspaper there was a shooting by 3 niggers robbing a house for drugs
>talk to my aunt about it cause this is the first time some nigger crime happened (they were from the nigger town next door)
>says that if drugs are in our town that means they are everywhere (no shit boomer, heroin addicts dropping like flies)
>she says that it all started when the low quality rental properties called "chateau le fleur" or some shit were built
>says that the guy Leo Green(e) was responsible and hated
>mfw hear that (((name)))

Yeah I tried it. I overdosed on it. Too much nicotine. I have like 6 different models.

Every. Fucking. Time.
You should try to get Anglin on the case. It’s a long shot but if you got the Greene on the stormfags radar the kikes might think twice before fucking with your town further

Yeah man it's all about balance. I used to be unbalanced and extreme. Took me 10 years to realize In was going to the oblivion path. Now it's under control, but I know that according to Pol standards I am still a degenerate.

ya I have barfed after chain vaping like 12+mg. shit is the worst! don't use tanks, they make it to easy to just sit there and vape. get an rda and start building coils, that way you take your addiction to cigarettes and start replacing it with building something, anything will work tho

Buy a gun and protect your family user. Arm yourself that is my advice.

I hope he doesn't go missing never to be found.
Further I hope the bad part of town doesn't burn down.
Fuck I hate these kikes they hunt down everyplace white people are happy and ruin it.

>Once you go Sup Forums, there's no way back. once your eyes have been opened, it's a life sentence of awareness

USB powered = evil. I ended up smoking almost 24/24. At least with analog cigs, I know how to control it.

Is Finlandia good Vodka?

checked and props to you for getting it under control. 10 years is a long time. don’t worry mate, I don’t think our drinking and occasional womanizing will disqualify us from future Sup Forumsstapocalyptic society. I do think I’ll become a better person once SHTF though

Hey, discovering this place is the best thing that has happened in my life. I love you all faggots. Gore thread when replying to Liberals or normies? It's wonderful. It's fucking hilarious. This is what I love about this place, intelligent people. Very fucking intelligent people. in my normal life I am surrounded by zombies. This place is a blessing.

my waifu was having that problem with tanks, I got her a dripper, just enough to last same time as it'd take to smoke analog cig. shed smoke it til she got a burn hit and had to change the wick. then next time she wanted a cig, she changed the wick. rinse+repeat

Meh

Gets the job done. Vodka in general is the best way to go if you’re just drinking to get drunk

Most people are repulsed when they visit this board. And I think that it's great. This place is the ultimate filter between (((them))) and us.

What is good? I've had Absolut, Svedka, Three Olives, Smirnoff. Of those I like TO the best, but I want to expand

I wonder where all the shills are? maybe they think a thread about drugs/degeneracy is one of theirs and with good bumps they assume enough shills are bumping it..
>opiated thought

I found 100 proof rum gets it done way faster, plus it tastes better. But I'm trying to find a damn fine quality vodka, not just something that gets me drunk and burns my throat.

Fuck you and your safe space you massive faggot.

Tito’s is good for its price. Grey Goose is better but overpriced

Ok yeah, I've heard good things about Tito's. Somebody once recommended Beluga to me, but it's a foreign brand and nowhere in my town carries it.

Tough call. if you’re talking about 100 proof Captain Morgan, I enjoy that more than any vodka I’ve ever had

Pretty sure he's dead, don't know when they were built, but it was probably a long time.

Yeah, getting a piece in a couple weeks

desu shits a lot bigger than that, but it doesn't help. Got like 10 fastfood joints in this town. Really gay, lots of heroin and stuff, shits bad in the midwest, and now nigger criminals shooting randomly, could have easily killed somebody in the suburbs. I don't hate niggers with a blind passion, but I don't think there's anything wrong with sending a message that they aren't welcome. I heard a nigger got beat in a parking lot 10 years ago, don't know if he deserved it, but it sends the message that they won't be welcomed. The South understands this. I don't like that blind hatred, but it keeps the neighborhoods nigger free and safe.

Yeah, talking about good ol' Cap. Regular Cap tastes kind of like ass, but the 100 proof is in a league of its own.

Btw, I just took some molly and I am on beer 23. I'm about to become my final form. So don't judge me Pol and remember that this thread is a safe space for degenerates.

I'm having a blast right now, thank you. :)

If you liked senseless violence you’d be no better than the niggers desu. But sending a message they’re not welcome isn’t hatred for the niggers, it’s love for your family. Do it for them

Goldschlager. It tastes good and it has GOLD in it.

>waifu

Let me guess, she's Chinese? Nothing wrong with that. My unfiltered min approve of it.

You should try Caribou Lou. Best drink I’ve ever had hands down

I love this thread. This is what Sup Forums and /Pol was created for. Political banter, new ideas, druggies, drunk all together in a wonderful chaotic mess. It's poetic isn't it? Let's celebrate it!

What is that? Sounds like a Whiskey.

Don't expect it to last all the way to page 10. Remember that the mods have taken a new "No Fun Allowed" approach to moderation.

Isn't that a drink from Quebec fags? Caribou sounds awfully leaf material to me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caribou_(disambiguation)

I don't care about the ranking. We are having fun now aren't we?

Just make a bookmark user. And join the degenerate party.

Prepare. Mentally and physically. S'all you can do.

nope 100% white waifu. good genetics too. been with her for 10 years.

Super strong mixed drink. Made it for parties twice and everyone got way more fucked up than intended. Which always makes for the most memorable get-togethers

IS That Gibbo?
Go have a bath ya dirty cunt

Good for you user. Take good care of her she is rare material.

Nah the recipe is from a tech n9ne song. I followed that formula verbatim. Turns out nogs have some great recipes

Yeah, hopefully the cops get them next time if there is one, would actually give them something to do and a dead nigger via cop would send the right message. My cousin was telling me about his old Black neighbor and told me he's a real good guy too quoted the Bible and offered to help fix his house. I don't know why I mention this, I'm not trying to say that I'm not racist, cause I guess I am, but I don't hate anybody for their color, just is what it is, most niggers happen to be dangerous.

On a different note, anybody married in this thread? Looking to ask out a Catholic girl, she's out of my league, but she seems like she wants some attention and might be a little needy. Don't think she's a virgin though, but she's got nice blue eyes.

Hey man. This is a safe space for degenerates. Don't make us mad.

Every thread is shit posting general fucking casual cunt

You sound like a bot, you act like a bot. You are a bot. Fuck off Bot.

So, let's celebrate it Britbong 1984 Eurofag.

Not married yet but I’m Catholic. Just got for it bro. If it doesn’t work out it doesn’t work out, but the stuff you’re worrying about isn’t stuff you can find out until you hang out and get to know her.

Oh and I have no problem with black people dude. Just niggers.

This is a party thread. Not a dark cloud I want to kill myself thread. If you are drunk or high, you are welcomed here, no one will judge you.

Yes in the traditional European fashion, let’s post photos of our flaccid cocks a and guess which cheese it smells like?
You first

Join us, speak your mind and be yourself. No censorship here. Be yourself.

Suicide is for faggots. It would be better for society if everyone just made fun of people who killed themselves, then nobody would do it because they’d know people would just mock them for it

I feel sad for you, I really do. I I was living in the UK now I would kill Theresa May or I would kill myself. So, what will you do to change your future?

Suck a dick nigger, how's that for your bot you little faggot. Don't you post a (You) at me again with your drunk bowel movement for thoughts.

Yeah, I'll go for it, she seems to show some interest in me, but I feel like I always assume these types of things. Like if you make eye contact with a girl, don't know if she's interested or not. But we go to this Catholic group and I don't want to ruin the group thing like a creep. Whatever tho.