It's all fucking over

Well boys, it's been a hell of a ride. We're done. I hate to say it but we're fucking done. Flynn flipped on Kushner who will sing like a bird on Trump. Trump will be impeached when the Dems get the majority in 2018 and Hillary will be president not long after. She will then win again in 2020. The country is finished. We're ruined. How could we be so stupid to fall for a stupid retard like Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_Cuts_and_Jobs_Act_of_2017
nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-s-support-republican-tax-plan-betrays-his-rural-voters-ncna824291
youtube.com/watch?v=-hL4lMcIqS4
youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHSXUS0_1c
google.com/amp/foreignpolicy.com/2017/07/03/pakistan-cant-afford-chinas-friendship/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IMPLEECH SRONALD SRUNPFT
2 SCOOPS?!?!? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

oh ok

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_Cuts_and_Jobs_Act_of_2017

>Both the House and Senate versions of the bill will raise taxes for middle- and lower-income persons, after initial cuts. For example, the Senate version of the bill will result in tax increases for those earning less than $75,000 by 2027. David Leonhardt wrote: "An assortment of middle-class tax increases—again, to help cover the cost of the tax cuts for the wealthy—last for the full life of the Senate bill. As a result, it ends up being a tax increase on households making less than $75,000." Leonhardt explained that in 2027, after-tax income falls between 0.1–1.5% for incomes below $75k, while incomes above $500k see benefits of 0.4–0.6%.

>An analysis by the New York Times found that if Trump's tax plan had been in place in 2005 (the one recent year in which his tax returns were leaked), he would have saved $31 million in taxes from the alternative minimum tax cut alone. If the most recent estimate of the value of Trump's assets is correct, the repeal of the estate tax could save his family about $1.1 billion.[88]

>nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-s-support-republican-tax-plan-betrays-his-rural-voters-ncna824291

It is beyond me why poor rural retards would vote for a billionaire who will push for tax cuts primarily for billionaires like himself. Why are Republicans so fucking retarded? Excluding the rich ones of course...

I'm getting the day of the rope out of it so I'm happy.
So many kikes to slaughter.

>Implying
I'm just trying to destabilize the country so I can maximize my kike kill count.

Hey Shareblue, its good to see you back. Enjoy your tax break.

Fuck off you jobless degenerate leaf

Sage

shillary isnt even running for 2020 wtf are you on about

>Kikes can't hurt me if I hurt myself first!

So giving out facts is considered paid shilling now? Yep, the average brain-dead repub voter right here! Will vote for a billionaire who leaves tax cuts only for people like himself (by 2027) while being mad as fuck against someone trying to help worthless people himself.

The only solace I find in Trump winning is that ultimately, the rich blue Dem states like CA and NY will benefit the most from Trump's tax cuts while all the retarded rural and suburban red Republi states will be hit the hardest. In the end it balances itself out...

Pence will be president if Trump gets impeached, not Hillary. You dumb fuck.

your to much of a pussy to get a girl nvm a jew

Not all leafs just that one. Out! out! out!...and take his coat. MAGA!

hey retard

1.) youtube.com/watch?v=-hL4lMcIqS4

2.) youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ

3.) youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHSXUS0_1c

I’ve seen plenty of bait in my time but this is just pathetic. Who are you shilling for, boy?

der ewige blatt

Not just giving out facts. It's the way you did it. It follows the exact pattern that shareblue shills often use. Try to lurk more or come up with a better way to shill.

Lol I'll be to busy gassing kikes to care

Unless Pence restores what conservatism means and goes back to those values. In that case, I'd think Republicans have a good shot at 2020.

To be honest, though I think it really mainly depends on how the left behaves. If people keep getting called Nazis, white supremacists, and ____aphobes that's going to put the Democrats at disadvantage. They'd be stupid to let Hilary run again, they should put Bernie up there. Sanders Vs. Cruz would be the exception I'd like to see.

this. it's fucking over bro's. Cant believe we let this guy get the nuclear codes

Lol sure
I just want to gas kikes

Good let the happenings occur

what

What pattern exactly?

I was just showing how Trump's tax cuts would fuck over the poorer lower middle class which voted him into power, reminding Sup Forums how retarded republicans are to vote against their interests, where's the shilling in that?

Stop being so fucking delusional

>As a result, it ends up being a tax increase on households making less than $75,000." Leonhardt explained that in 2027, after-tax income falls between 0.1–1.5% for incomes below $75k, while incomes above $500k see benefits of 0.4–0.6%.
>in 2027 lol what?

facts eh? let's enjoy some facts

lets enjoy even more facts

i'm drowning in facts

please be nice to me daddy

no please stop daddy. your words are evil

please no more. it hurts too much

It's when it's set ends. They literally can only attack the reform after it stop being in effect and regular taxes come back.

Lol you wish.

liberals aren't known for their math. but they are known for spreading propaganda and tricking stupid people. look at how great the obama economy was...when there was no wage growth and everything tripled in cost

I thought Trump was a buffoon from the start, but I mostly took him at his word that he'd at least *try* to implement the populist policies he campaigned on.

Instead he's done none of that, and has gone out of his way to totally fuck over the kind of people who voted for him:

>massive tax cut for the rich
>scrap consumer protection
>(try to) take away people's healthcare coverage

while he's...

>done nothing about trade imbalance with China
>done nothing about illegal immigration / employment of illegals
>done nothing to scale back the US military's presence around the world
>SURE AS FUCK has done nothing to make the world respect the US again (Trump has transcended international unpopularity, and even ridicule, and is hovering somewhere between surreal disbelief and eye-rolling dismissal)

This is what his supporters wanted?

Residents of cucked states like California, Connecticut, New Jersey and New York will get a humility check. The Senate bill comes with proposed changes to state and local tax and mortgage deductions. They are dependant on SALT
(Local and state income taxes) to promote their nonsense while rewarding small business owners. Might I remind you Trump was primarily elected by citizens making more than $50k per year?

Yes, the kikes are done. It's glad you see that now.

Oh, I forgot, scrap net neutrality and place everyone's balls firmly in the hands of the big telecom oligopolies.

I'm sure that's just what his supporters had in mind too.

You've been played.

>Instead he's done none of that, and has gone out of his way to totally fuck over the kind of people who voted for him:

except according to your article it helps the working man and only hurts them in 2027 when it ends. BTFO nigger

want to see what an actual tax plan to help the rich is? look up obama's extension of the bush tax cuts

what's wrong with that? according to obama's DAPA you have no right to the internet. and he was trying to pass SOPA before he got found out. face it obamaleaf obama was a failure

>sing like a bird on Trump
For doing ... what? I mean that. What did he do? I see all this hullabaloo about connections with Russia and Russian interference in the election but when I ask what actually happened I get a very perplexing answer. Apparently Russians hacked some email accounts belonging to Democratic party members and leaked the contents that made Hillary look pretty bad. But doesnt' that just mean Hillary is a scumbag? Yeah the Russians broke the law by hacking an account, but the very fact the information they revealed "cost her the election" is just proof she's a fucking crook and a scumbag, right?

It seems to me that by insisting what the Russians did counts as "interference" just incriminates Hillary that much more.

>Increased ICE arrests
>Dramatix reduction in illegal border crossings
>Scored a huge victory with China with $250 bn in deals
>Cut off NK coal. China now buys US coal on the regular
>Gave Trump invitiations into the Forbidden City
>Populist movements gaining ground in Brazil, Sweden, and Germany

Just a handful of the top of my head, darling. I'll do you like I did that African American toxicologist, who offered herself in a French Maid dress.

Ask, Shareblue bitch, and thou shall recieve.

They've got blinders on. Anyone who still supports him is stubbornly refusing to accept the fact that he's a neocon just like Hillary.
If you point out any straight facts like you just did they call you a shill or a Jew or shareblue or something of that nature because it's easier to point to an invisible boogeyman than to admit you're wrong and that /ourguy/ is doing nothing to help any of us.

The rich pay the majority of the taxes in this country. The poor need to step up and pay their fair share.

muh fetuses

>he's a neocon just like Hillary.
>ends daca
>increase deportation
>builds wall

NEOCON! Hillary would have built that wall

>implying that any person in America pay 1 billion in taxes annually.

Illegal immigration is down because the economy has been shit since 2008 (the US has had a net outflow of illegals since before Trump). Yet Trump won't do anything to blocks employment of illegals because that would hurt his corporate buddies; he'll just keep tweeting pictures of model walls that everyone knows would be completely ineffectual if they were ever built (which they won't be).

And Trump has totally caved to China on trade, apparently in hope they'd reign in NK. Instead NK has tested/fielded nukes and ICBMs with impunity. So Trump's been double-cucked.

And Trump definitively DESTROYED populism the world over; all momentum ended when he got into office and a. clearly had no idea WTF he was doing and b. didn't follow through on the populism (see: above).

p.s. Trump's at +60% disapproval and despised the world over. Trudeau's at +60% support and admired everywhere. I don't like Trudeau, but with Trump as the counter example he and those who emulated him can't lose.

Uhhhh my taxes are dropping by 2500 bucks next year.

Don't be a stupif faggot
Flynn's plea deal for lying over *nothing* while voluntarily speaking with the crooked Comey FBI basically just granted him total immunity to all Obama-era misdoings while forcing him to relinquish anything incriminating from that time.
Normies are being primed to jump on HRC for lying to the FBI re: actual crimes.
Anthony Weiner is probably singing like a nigger in church rn
This may end up fucking the left sideways.

>Ends DACA
Not if Jeff Flake gets his payment for a shit-tier bill vote.
>Builds wall
How many miles have been completed again?

Unemployment dropped like a rock while we are projected for 3.9% GDP growth for fourth quarter. Obama never hovered close to these projections.

North Korea's economy is on life support while they killed nearly two hundred of their own in a failed bomb test. If they attack anyone? China has explicity stated "well, you are on your own".

Recall how Obama handled the entire situation: he sat on his ass. He did absolutely nothing, and China treated him like a bitch because of it.

Phillipines is gravitaing back to the US as Duterte is attentive to his people's fears of China's encroachment into the South China Sea.

Might you also recall how strained Chinese and Pakistai relations are?

google.com/amp/foreignpolicy.com/2017/07/03/pakistan-cant-afford-chinas-friendship/amp/

The Jamaica coalition is dead, giving the AfD an enormous opportunitu to seize representation. The Sweden Democrats continue to rise in the polls, now the second most popular party. Hungary remains defiant, as is Austria. French destroyed their establishment parties.

Trudeau just slid a fuckton in the polls since summer recess. Stop kidding yourself.

What's the crime?

Not to mention feds are cracking down on companies and institutions hard for hiring illegals. Silicon Valley's drive to keep wages as artificially low as they can is a troublesome situation, given the power they wield. However, tensions are boiling red hot as migrant abuse scandals pile up. They may soon decide it may simply not be worth it afterwards.

K yor s

Hillary as president? Not after this shitshow

I've stared at this for three solid minutes in silence and still don't get it.

>Hillary will be president not long after.
>The country is finished.

Yeah sounds about right.

I kind of figured he wouldn't follow through with any of his promises before he even became president. He was obviously a demagogue shill.

But I guess there wasn't really anyone better to vote for. I suppose it's preferable to take a chance than to vote for someone (Hillary) that you know would be awful.

Well I tried to warn people, but I kept getting called a shill.

CNN is gonna get tricked by Trump to falling into the blackhole known as Sup Forums

And they say the left can’t meme