Everybody around Donald Trump knows he is not stable. Everybody...

Everybody around Donald Trump knows he is not stable. Everybody. Our lives are literally in his hands and we are facing a showdown with a nuclear power. People close to him say he has early stages of dementia. When are we supposed to say this after the first nuclear missile goes? Tell me Gen Mattis when is it the right time to talk about this?

#istandwithjoe

youtube.com/watch?v=zbIcjveiAhk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=HFBslFC6eVo
youtube.com/watch?v=wQGwES5ZGiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NUCLEAR CODES CRASH AND BURN FORMER TRUMP VOTER ETC ETC ETC

THE NUCLEAR CODES DAHNALD GIVE THEM UP

People watch this crap?

You americans are weird.

Joe murdered his intern and then later it was found out the doctor (donor to Joe's campaign) was storing body parts in a freezer.

what's the difference between OP and bucket of shit?

the bucket

Beady-Eyed Joe is going down.

Florida don't mess on homicide

Hi, Joe!

Yep I support Joe. I've watched Joe everyday for years and I like him now even though I I'm a Democrat. I always liked Mika until her Joe started constantly attacking Hillary and swallowing Trump's dick. I think they finally have realized their mistake.

wow, look at that (((schnozz)))

Donald Trump is a chaos magician.

You'll hook a few fish with that one

people close to lil eyed Joe, tell me he likes to insert tampons rectally and wear them "on air'

This conspiracy theory about Joe being a murderer has been totally debunked! Responding to Trump's tweets are waste of Joe's time. The president crossed a deep and disturbing line. We will not be intimidated by this bully.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=HFBslFC6eVo

I hope they engage in their stupid war and kim's bomb misses washington and blows up Toronto.

Its not your job to debunk, it's their job to prove the allegations, remember?

Consult your glow-in-the-dark sharia blew manual ya dingus

Don't post in shill threads without sage

no dbs in this thread but nice bond digits. I apologize I was just doing some live action to get some discussion going. Here is a classic DJT tweet as an apology.

For his final act in the first chapter of his Presidency he will destroy the ZOG.

Mourning Joe shut down the investigation of Lori Klausutis' murder.. Time to revisit that cold case.

Mika is from Polish Royalty.. Zbig and her are aligned with Trotskyite neocons since Bush, medling in Ukraine, Georgia, and Khazakstan.. Basically shit disturbers and carpetbaggers always about the business of plundering Russia.

Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=wQGwES5ZGiU

some lyrics incase you want to sing along
>The clock is ticking, you're feeling crazy
>Soon enough you'll be pushin' daisy
>Paranoia's taking over
>Welcome to my nightmare
>Welcome to my graveyard, girl
>Welcome to the monkey house, you're fucked