The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity

The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

Other urls found in this thread:

documentingreality.com/forum/f166/trying-behead-still-alive-faceless-handless-man-168369/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off nigger

documentingreality.com/forum/f166/trying-behead-still-alive-faceless-handless-man-168369/

Reminder that Sup Forums moderators are corrupt and don't delete what breaks the rules, but what makes them butthurt.
If it doesn't bother them, won't be deleted no matter how reported. If it upset them, will be deleted even if breaking no rule.

YOUR REPORTS DOESN'T MATTER

Watch that video bro.

OP is white supremacist bait poster obviously.

>black man is aggressive and violent therefore he is superior race
sage goes in all fields lads

All that muscle didn't help you when we conquered all of your shit smelling countries or enslaved you 70 IQ people.

>roiding for comical proportions
>the better looking one of the left is a manlet

Yeah so tough and badass, keep talking nigger

False, nigger men are the epitome of pathetic unmanliness. They can't hold a job, can't raise children, and work out only to hide the fact that they're malnourished from living with their obese black mothers.

Except the vast majority of negros within the US are victims of inbreeding, which is why their genes develop their men and women to such figures. Since the 1700s, the slave-owners bred the best women and best men of their slave populations to get the 'optimal' genes. Which explains why the vast majority of the black populace now-a-days are vehemently angry. A culture that rides upon the black anger, alongside 200-300 years of inbreeding does that to a citizenry.

The nigger is the epitome of an animal. While being stronger they are dumber and are unable to transcend to a higher level. They will never truly be one with humanity and are doomed to be ruled by the Asians

Lol you faggots are getting butchered and enslaved in Libya. You know who caused this to happen? Your king faggot Obama.

Sage goes in all fields.

Blacks have been around longer than whites yet whites invented everything worth inventing while blacks still hadn't even invented clothes or hospitals yet. White people were literally riding around in trains and flying to the moon while black people were still dancing naked around fires throwing spears at eachother in Zululand going "unga bunga bunga". Being the superior race has absolutely nothing to do with how violent and aggressive you look, it has to do with what you have contributed to society as a whole. Also it's important to note that whites have the Neanderthal gene, which is the gene that controls creativity and spirituality (early caucus humans for example copied funeral rituals from the Neanderthals and even tools) this is why you never hear of great black writers or scientists.

I'm 90% sure that these threads are made by a white nationalist to piss off the whites on this board

all the strongest men in the world are white anyways. blacks just run fast.

Been looking for this pasta everywhere, it might as well be titled “guaranteed replies” with how many cucks it triggers on this bitch ass site. Thanks, OP.

take this shit to /fit/ you cock sucking faggot

>i'm stronk, look at muh muscles

You can thank western gyms for that.
Swinging on trees in africa wouldn't have gotten you that build.

the romans were not the tallest at all in Europe and they still won. The celts were known for being much more imposing.

Penultimate means second to last you autistic Jew

Post images that trigger OP

Nice try chachi

>steroid abuse
>masculinity
Pick one

Dude he is training in a gym to improve his look what that got to do with natural dominance? Every ape could do that with enough time. Lets be true if white man wanted he could wipe his ass within weeks or so wheres the dominance now they just exist cus whites did not kill these apes but took him as slaves thats dominance, especially dominance of our brains qhat makes us the predetors on earth not some muscles u gain in gym to impress some dumb bitches and weak betas.

Cool map

>fetishizing black men

no thanks.

The black man is the epitome of subhuman retardation

Sage goes in options field

>be epitome of male dominance and masculinity
>be enslaved for centuries, all your countries taken over, your women raped and abused

>male dominance
>not even smart

Stopped reading right there.

>epitome of male dominance
>no job

why don't black men win worlds strongest man competitions? it's always white guys.

Men can build things there guy. Like, houses, and plumbing. You have an entire continent that has no plumbing bro. No fucking plumbing at all.

I think blacks are gifted in hypoertrophy and fast twitch muscles as opposed to pure strength per say.

I think you definitely need juice to look like that.

>black people
>commitment

choose one

I know right! Or like why don't they build functioning cities and countries. You would think some manly ass men could at least build sturdy houses and monuments in their CONTINENT OF ORIGIN!!!!

Bodybuilding faggots who stick needles in their asses

so what your saying is we made a bunch inbred tard giga niggers

MODS,

why is this thread allowed on Sup Forums

as far as i can tell, this has absolutely
nothing to do with politics

sage goes in the options field

Its a well known fact that because of their large dicks, blacks make the best boi pussy

You think black guys dont go to prison on purpose for guilt free BBP?

Did this end with 3 blacks on 1 white?

How tall are these roided up niggers?

>not even average
ftfy

This post is illegal.

/thread. By OP’s logic, Silverback Gorillas are the true master race

DAS RITE

>Black men are the epitome of masculinity
>Niggas constantly be like "muh whypipo oppression", don't have jobs and live off EBT because of "racism"
Pick one, fag.

POO

YOUR WOMEN BELONG TO US TO RABBI

I really don't think they are gifted in hypotrophy. Most have a fast metabolism and are pretty active which is why you see so many with low body fat and some wiry muscles. When it comes to building muscle, in my experience, it's around the same as white guys, except they often stop working as hard so the white guys pass them because they push harder for pr's

The better question is why are there so many retards here who are bumping a racebait thread?

Nobody honestly believes the default slave race of humanity is superior to anything.

Its funny because she had to be paid for that picture....

I'm pretty sure it's a shop of Ben Shapiro's sister.

So I'm guessing the mods are dead asleep right now? This is pure /b tier thread fetish bs

World strongiest man is white , like theres is no blacks even close

that's Angela White?

Estonglish

Nope Abigail Shapiro

Sadly no amount of muscle can unnigger a nigger, so they remain shit tier.

A hairless gorilla is not a man.

>so many retards here who are bumping a racebait thread
Yes leaf it's true.

Ok so I just noticed that behind the helicopter niggers you can see a nigress getting headstomped a couple times in the background

if that were true why are they living in ghettos and crap shacks? seems like the kind of living standards someone being dominated would live in.

>Being such a brainlet that you don't realize that this is a nigger hate thread

It had 16 replies with zero effort put onto them before your ass showed up.

Amd everyone in FIT will tell you that black guys, especially anyone looking even close to those two, are running on so many anabolic steroids that their balls disappeared long ago and they've forgotten what an erection feels like. if a girl walked into the wrong locker room at the gym, she'd act less embarrassed and scared of losing her towel than the typical black guy does. Even though they don't work and failed out of school so they have all the time in the world to be at the gym, they still have to hide in a toilet stall to pin hgh, hide themselves from everyone, and only ever bang their girlfriend from behind so she'll never see it either.

>Abigail Shapiro
That's not her.

But those tits belong to...???

"The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness" does that include steve urkle?

I can't believe this still gets replies on Sup Forums

I second this. Most black guys don't work hard enough to make gains natty, so they have to use steroids. Weirdly enough, I know a lot of Indian dudes who are legit hard-gainers, get pretty big without ever using anything. Creatine OP I guess.

>muh dick
>muh muscles
>not one mention of mental feats

No wonder Africans never invented a wheel and wasted the most resource rich continent on the planet while eating each other and fucking babies to cure AIDS.

the black man cries when thrown in the pool.

>the black man was bred to be a slave and deep down he knows this.

Look at him

>when niggers are too retarded to understand they're failed breeding experiments

Masculinity doesn't entail being dumb.

Black men are so alpha

Those guys are obviously on steroids kek enjoy your tiny balls ya fags

I work in law enforcement. Most domestic violence incidents, especially ones that end with a murder and/or suicide involve a black male.