Anti-Christianity topic

Some retarded Christian girl dropped dead at a Christian school and was revived by nearby people.

youtube.com/watch?v=dgYeUyIOzhk

My question is... why did they revive her? According to Christianity if she dies she goes to Heaven. Heaven is way better than here.

Seems like if Christians truly believed in Christianity they would've let her die and been all, "WAHOOOOOO. She went to Heaven to be with God for eternity!"

You see, Christians don't really believe in their own bullshit. They just pretend to believe in Christianity.

No matter how much proof is discovered that God doesn't exist they will never stop believing in Christianity, because it's not something they actually believe is true but rather they just believe in it because they like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVCFF6NUq2U
youtube.com/watch?v=txVCE5qDho8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Christians believe they have a mission to spread the word. you can't spread the word dead, you save less souls dead.

It's ok to tip your fedora every once in a while but not so much that you tip your brains out.
Go kys, you believe we are the offspring of retarded fishmonkeys. Eat shit darwinist

kys isn't a very christian thing to say.

>>>/r_fagism/

Fuck off moralfag

t. reddit

I wasn't saying you're wrong. just stating a fact.

Christianity is literally moralfagging: the religion

Bump

>this entire post

Yeah isnt suicide a sin because only god should choose when you go?
Technically God chose this to be her time but the people intervened.

It is when it comes to mocking our religion you fucking cocksucker. He is who is not angry whereas he has cause to be, sins.

this is christianity in a nutshell

God is white, not a jew.

There is only onw true set of morals

Checked for accuracy

Haha wha the fuck.
Have you even read a single verse of The Bible?
Have you even read a single religious philosopher?
You're literally saying we should all kill everyone to get them into Heaven or not spread the gospel so so they won't have to be culpable unto the lord.

Woden is santa and chritmas is a lie, a play on words. Christfags jacked solctice and yule celebrations to convert whites 1000 years ago.

Christmas is a lie and a play on words.
Rebirth of the sun=Birth of the son

Don't even get me started on rebirth and easter.

vid very much related

your ancestors were heathens

kys OP, you're a massive faggot

Sage

In Christianity you don't go to heaven directly after you die, you rot in the ground just like everyone else until judgement day when you're resurrected. Then you're either cast into the lake of fire or get to spend eternity with God. The former is known as the second death.

I think you'll find that God put everything we needed on this planet when he created it.

Therefore, the materials for the AED machine were layed into the ground when the earth was made.

You Athiest faggots just can't stand the fact that you weren't beamed to earth by space dwellers

Yes, many don't understand this

>be very afraid goy

AED machine?

>You're literally saying we should all kill everyone to get them into Heaven or not spread the gospel so so they won't have to be culpable unto the lord.

Excuse me? Thou shalt not kill.

This girl had her heart stop. Why did the Christians revive her?

According to their beliefs she was going to be in Heaven with God for eternity.

If they earnestly do believe in their ancient myths I don't see why they revived her.

>According to Christianity if she dies she goes to Heaven
Look we get it, you've never read the bible - but you think having Hitchens do it by proxy is enough to formulate an opinion. Unfortunately when you post ignorant shit like this you just look like a jack ass. I recommend you go reach the history of the term, "Heaven" as well as the history of the term "Hell." You'll most likely be very surprised, because the Simpsons didn't give you an accurate depiction of the concept.

*research

>kys kike.

I would not mind these threads if there were not so many of them. What is with the euphorics and their posts lately? I get it, Christians can be overbearing sometimes, but I have not seen nearly as many Christian generals as these kinds of threads. How many times can you fedora faggots get rebuffed?? What is the point of even debating for the millionth time? All I can say is I may not be very smart or wise, but I know for certainty God reigns, and his Son is coming soon.
We are more than fields of force.

proverbs 26 verses 4 and 5.

lets see, "blacked" threads, ant-white threads, and anti christian threads, all pop up at once, and are flowing like lies out a jews mouth.

Could this be, dare I say it, leftypol. I mean if the shoe fits and all.

Copy-cat theory
>derp xtianity stole from various versions of paganism, hinduism, Greek mythology, Egyptian mythology, etc.
>christcucks worship a dead kike on a stick
There are plenty of Christians, myself included, who do not celebrate pagan holiays, nor do they apply pagan significance to holidays. Cultures merge you idiot, the current Christmas has notable Christian influences and isn't solely pagan
>nativity
>Christian Christmas songs
>hurr derp x-mas is frum yule

Remember the Good Samaritan?

The transient life is more meaningful than the afterlife if it can still be lived. The kingdom of “Heaven” is on earth. The kingdom of God is in Heaven.
>they aren’t moral
Can you take your anti-intellectualism elsewhere?
>being insane
This is the logical answer.

Because, if she got revived then it would be God's will for her to live. Heaven is our destination but we are on Earth for a purpose. Now, her testimony will be a witness that saves many more, thus what happened fulfilled a purpose.

I am so glad I'm not an atheist anymore. Dunno how I ever got into that religion in the first place.

Esoteric Hilterism >>>> right wing atheism >>>> christkikeanity

Christians should also want to kill all humans.

Because that would bring the "Judgement Day" closer.

Think about it. There's no "Judgement Day" because humans are not all dead.

So if all humans were to die today, we can have "Judgement Day" tomorrow.

But in actuality, Yahweh is a racist good for nothing sand nigger demon at best, and a figment of imagination and convenient tool to justify genocide at worst.

Yes, I believe in spirituality, and reincarnation. There are actually humans that remember their past lives, in addition to every human being capable of being hypnotised to remember their past life.

What does Christianity have? A useless racist good for nothing sand nigger demon, or just an imaginary piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=txVCE5qDho8

That heaven exist, doesn't mean that human life isn't precious.
We also don't know if someone goes to heaven or not.
Who would dare to claim to know God's judgements?
If the God wanted her by His side, she would be dead regardless.

You know nothing about Christian teaching.
"Thou shall not kill"

>two sevens for God's excellence
But no, God is above race. For race is human and he's divine.

Hahaha... Go to the American Army and see how many Christians there kill.

Why did the Jews kill all over the place? Because they're ordered by the genocidal sand nigger demon? Because it's war?

Oh wait, that shit commandment does not apply with it's war time?

Launching nukes is war. So, problem solved, you piece of shit Christian, Jew puppet, hypocrite.

Fucking soygoy.

You realize that even Jesus and his disciples (not to mention OT figures) raised people from the dead in the Bible too?

Furthermore, one of the major writers of the New Testament, Luke, was a doctor. I forget what verse exactly, but in Sirach it says to respect the doctor's craft.

>inb4 protestants can't find sirach in their """"bible""""

"NO NO PLEASE GOD I'M SORRY I'M SO SORRY PLEASE MAKE THE PAIN STOP!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! OH GOD I'M SORRY I WAS SO BLIND I'M SORRY PLEASE!!!! I REPENT OK I REPENT PLEASE STOP!! JESUS PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"OH GOD.....IT FEELS LIKE IT'S BEEN THOUSANDS OF YEARS I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF IT'S BEEN A SINGLE DAY!! HOW LONG CAN THIS POSSIBLY LAST???? THE PAIN IS UNBEARABLE PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!!!! THE DEMONS LAUGH AS THE FIRE CONSUMES ME I CAN'T STAND THEIR HIDEOUS GRINNING FACES!!! HELP PLEASE GOD PLEASE!!!! I'M SORRY FOR DENYING YOUR HOLY CATHOLIC CHURCH PLEASE!!!"

Poe's Law.

Anyway, the part I was talking about in Sirach is chapter 38. Check it out

"NO LET ME GO THIS ISN'T RIGHT!!! I WAS A GOOD PERSON I SPENT TIME LEARNING SCIENCE AND PHILOSOPHY!! HELL ISN'T REAL EVERYTHING CAN BE REDUCED TO A MEME OR A PSEUDO-INTELLECTUAL PHRASE I LEARNED ON REDDIT!!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING I MUST BE HALLUCINATING OR SOMETHING!!!! HELP!!! LET ME GO!!!! DON'T THROW ME INTO THE PIT PLEASE NO LET ME GO THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Unfortunately for you, your Yahweh sand nigger demon is a useless, and powerless demon... that may actually be an imagination.

All killing is a sin, regardless if it's war or not. However when fighting an enemy that wants to kill you, you are justified before God.
Jews did indeed commit genocide in the name of God, but only on peoples that lived in Chosen Land, for if God granted it to them, other peoples should have left or face war.
Launching nukes on everyone would have been an act of war, yes, but it would be an act of unjustified war and a grave sin against God.
If God wanted everyone dead, He could kill every living thing on Earth this instant.
You seem to have very corrupted view of God. He isn't a Jewish God, He is God of everyone. Jews will be also the last to be saved, "for the first will be last, and the last first".
You are a misguided fool, that lives in the dark, blind. If you are an atheist, you believe that the universe and life was created by itself. If you are pagan, you believe that those "gods", that cannot speak nor walk, nor think, have power over nature.
I pray that you will see the light and relinquish your savage ways, for if not, you will surely burn in Hell for eternity.

"UGH GGLFTTDLRLSGGHTRRRGHH!!!!!!! AAAAAAAA!!!!!! NO I'M SORRY FOR CALLING YOU A NIGGER DEMON, GOD!!! PLEASE STOP THE PAIN!!! HOW MUCH LONGER MUST I HAVE A NIGGER BURST OUT OF ME??? THIS CAN'T BE FOREVER!!!!! OH GOD I FEEL IT STARTING AGAIN!!!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

"UGH GGLFTTDLRLSGGHTRRRGHH!!!!!!! AAAAAAAA!!!!!! NO I'M SORRY FOR CALLING YOU A NIGGER DEMON, GOD!!! PLEASE STOP THE PAIN!!! HOW MUCH LONGER MUST I HAVE A NIGGER BURST OUT OF ME??? THIS CAN'T BE FOREVER!!!!! OH GOD I FEEL IT STARTING AGAIN!!!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

all religions are equally true so by your logic you might yourself be bound for some hell simply for not following the "right" religion

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Utter fucking rubbish.

I hope that you will die very soon, so that you can meet your sand nigger demon and feed it your soul.

>powerless demon
How can a demon be without power? If it didn't have the power over humanity, what would be it's purpose?
You have just committed a sin against Holy Spirit - divine logic, reason and wisdom. Your statement doesn't lack logic, it's AGAINST it.
This sin will not be forgiven. You will be burned in the lake of fire for your complete retardation.
You might be as stupid as niggers you so despise, possibly worse. And that's true hypocrisy.

(((Christians))) are all LARPers.
(((Christianity))) is fake and gay af.
Most (((Chistfags))) are pro-immigration, they have no problem with white genocide. As long as the brown people are (((Christians))), white (((Christians))) have no problem with them immigrating to Europe and destroying it.

"UGG....ACK....AAAA....G-God, I'm sorry for claiming all religions are the same and thus claiming you are equal with demons. I'm sorry please forgive me!! How long must this burning rod impale me? Every day I am mocked by another demon taking the form of some false god, they tell me to worship them because they're all the same. Their hideous faces laugh and mock me, I can't take it God please save me!!"

does a computer have a soul? does my calculator go to calculator heaven when i remove the batteries?

Anti-honesty thread. No, OP, kys is appropriate. You're a degenerate who spreads degeneracy. Too many of you. Gas yourself, you'll then be in good company with a lot more people like you.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I'll do you one better, Christian Hypocrite.

KILL ALL JEWS. HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG!

You haven't refuted ANYTHING I've stated.
If you do find my statement illogical, go ahead, state what's illogical about it.
Oh wait, you can't because you have mental capacity of nigger. Worse than that, for a nigger if he knows his stupidity, might strive to do better. You however will not, for your stupidity is linked with your pride and both drive each other to ever greater heights,
ergo the more stupid you are the more prideful you are, the more prideful you are, the more stupid you are,
for your unjustified pride doesn't allow you to see your fallings.

So first of all, stop being an edgy nigger. There is no proof that God doesn't exist - in fact, it's the contrary. We have so much evidence that points towards God being reality, it's amazing how fedoras just do the "no see, no hear, no say" thing ... well, except the last part.
Second of all, all Creation is precious - therefore we're ought to keep it. That includes saving someone's life if he has a bad physical condition - if possible, or otherwise make them as comfortable as possible until they pass.
Thirdly, what you just implied is the sin of presumption. We don't know who goes to Heaven or hell. Nobody does - even if (((calvinists))) pretend to. Only God knows it and with His infinite mercy, he will make the right choice.
And last but not least - because presumption is a sin, NOT saving her intentionally when you have the chance and the means to means that YOU deny her the chance of repenting if she's in a state of (mortal) sin.

Now, middle part middle part middle part, you're a retard and it's awful how people are biting the hand that fed them for hundreds of years.

>Most (((Chistfags))) are pro-immigration
This is why normal sane people don't take you seriously.

You're a brainlet.

CHRIST IS LORD

You're not wrong. They don't believe it of course. We're all doomed. Who wants to believe that?

means to do*

It's incredible how stupid you are.

Great addition to the topic, I'm glad we have talked.

Everything you said is bullshit.

"Killing is bad, except it's ok if the sand nigger demon says so"

Read your book of lies, sand nigger worshipper. Jews went around killing, raping and pillaging everyone.

Because a retarded girl is gonna help someone. Life is suffering for those people. Letting her die would've been the nicest thing to do

Did you catch varg's newest video? Good stuff.

>Most (((Chistfags))) are pro-immigration, they have no problem with white genocide.
That's because Papacy has become corrupted by synagogue of Satan. See Vatican II.
>As long as the brown people are (((Christians))), white (((Christians))) have no problem with them immigrating to Europe and destroying it.
I'm a Christian. I see a problem. I see everyone that worships Christ, as my brother striving for salvation and co-servant of God.
But picture this. A lord of the house has servants. Every servant equally answers to the lord. But does that mean that all servants are equal among themselves? Is servant that takes care of his master's finances and accounting, equal to the one cleaning the house?
For is it not better for everyone to improve their own country, rather than for some to leech of others? By striving for excellence we become closer to God.

Sage in all fields

You assume that earth is the only planet with life on it. But earth is just the only planet, for as far as we know, which just to happens to be the only one with enough resources to keep species alive.

God bless you for writing this.

Wow, imagine being this much of a faggot

This is something i've always wondered. I'm not religious. But when i was younger i went to a christian elementairy school. So i have a 12 year's old knowledge about christianity. But, is god able to directly influence everything on earth? Or only inderectly through, for instance, peoples dreams?

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”

>Read your book.
I read the Bible. Have you?
Killing is not "ok". It's a sin. But sometimes sin is justified before God.
Bible also teaches not to lie. But if truth means placing your brother in danger, then lying is justified (i.e. You are conspiring against occupant. He places you under arrest and orders you to tell names of your co-conspirators.)
Judea was given to Jews, at the time of Old Covenant (not anymore).
If you have been granted property, that's has antifa squatting there, would you not use force to kick them out?
Or are you just a soyboy, that would have just let them be?

Sometimes. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Fucking Jews and their soygoys.

I've read the Bible cover to cover more than yourself, soygoy.

>reading the bible
lol

Kill everybody, rape all the little girls, and take everyone else's stuff.

Very justified.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Pathetic. You and your sand nigger demon.

>Sometimes
If all sins are never justified, and no men could reach justification before God, then all of us would be damned, for all men sin. And he who breaks one God's commandment, breaks them all.
Again, you haven't refuted anything. If you are granted property, and find persons squatting there, while normally it would be against the law to use force against them, would it be against the law to use force for the purpose of kicking them out?
Answer the question.

Here is theory; She knows she is a roastie and as such believed she would go to hell instead of heaven upon her death. Because of this, she would have rather stayed on Earth, rather than have to face hell. I am not saying that is what happened, but seeing as you like to throw out wild theories I figured I would do the same. Of course, neither of us could be right and instead the more obvious answer might just be that people, you know, humans as a whole fear death, regardless of what they believe lies in the afterlife.

>mocking God
lol

HAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah. Kill all the natives and then say that your sand nigger god gave you that land.

BULLSHIT.

You know what?
I will answer to this, like you answer to me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
He thinks that the Jews were taking everyone's stuff (as opposed to stuff that God has already granted them).
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Pathetic. You retard worshipper.

Ughh, I feel stupider know.

>I've read the Bible cover to cover
Why does every atheist claims this? They know its a lie, we know its a lie.

Once again, you spew your Jew sand nigger demon BULLSHIT.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

>thinking god is a manmade book
lol

Actually, after you've read it and researched it enough, you will disbelieve it.

I learnt that the sand nigger demon is a piece of shit that killed more and allowed the raping of more people than Satan.

I discovered that the Christian book of lies was ordered to be written by the Romans, and actually written by Jews.

You Christian dipshits know only the very surface, and go to church and Bible Studies to look for girls to fuck.

>continuing to mock God
lol

>No matter how much proof is discovered that God doesn't exist
Oh, where is this evidence?